Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u luv best about x-mas? - Minitokyo

What do u luv best about x-mas?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I love to see bunch of snows outside at christmas, but there isn't any snow in California except on top of mountains :hmpf: Also seeing families and share gifts are best thing I love in Christmas.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's the Christmas Presents of course - that plus being around with your friends and family members. Yay!

Time off school? ROFL - that seems obvious enough to me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i love white christmas!! with all the snow covering the tress and the lamps from people's houses, so lovely ^^

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

Well i love the time off school and POOL DAYS and beach DAYS which are al to common around christmas time in australia oh and more time to annoy my brother (in a loving way)

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

lol, well, itz almost x-mas!! only 7 more days till x-mas!!!! i'm so excited!!! So is everyone on break yet? well, the students that is, all the adults still hafta slave away!! bwahahaha!!! jk jk. anyway, holiday season is hectic!!! parties, gifts, shopping, decorations!!! it never ends!! now, if u'd excuse me, i think i hear my mother yelling..... ^_^'

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

grrrr...not another double post!!!!

Signature

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

aaahhh, christmas. i like christmas because of the decorations, mainly the houses. they look really nice at night :) also, the holiday spirit and atmosphere, no skool ^_^' annnnnnddddd the snow! :D believe me, it is absolutely beautiful to witness it from the window, it's really a pretty sight...aahhh...i can't wait till it snows :D jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, fa la la la la la :D

Signature

Uhm holidays, meet with friends, stay in the bed until late in the moring... (all the good things u can do with free time) and ofc the gifts.

"dashing through the snow! in a one horse open sleigh!! over the hills we go, laughing all the wayy!!!!!!!!!!" haha, don't u just feel like breaking out in song around this time of year. *sigh* i agree w/ jouven, sleeping in is ta die for. i swear i have not slept for over 6 hours in a looooooong time. bsides, stupid place won't snow, i cn't even look out the window and gasp"itz snowing!!" hmph

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.