Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Christmas stolen..... - Minitokyo

Christmas stolen.....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

how would u feel if Christmas was stolen from u?????????????????????????????????

retire

I have so many problems at christmas time that it might make me happy. Betwen that christmas shopping and the fight about who's house we are going to go to on christmas eve. I would like just one year to go on vacation for christmas. That would be great.

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I would be very sad, as I posted in someone's thread that what I love the most about Christmas is having time off from school, besides I would loose lots of gifts if Chrismas was stolen :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I would demand my money back!!!

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I'd cry. =,(

=)

i would be sad. -_-

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

*feels like Christmas has been stolen from me*

Living on the other side of the Earth from my family and friends back home for the first time. It wouldn't be bad if my boyfriend were here, but he's home on midtour, which is ok because he gets to be with his son for X Mas. But two of my best friends here are also going on midtour within the next week and will be gone. I'm just not as close to the rest of my friends here, so it seems my "dearests" aren't here....

Have no idea what I'll do for XMas yet, probably watch movies or play video games with the gang. Wanted to go on a hot springs trip, it was full up. Can't go. But at least I'm relatively safe.

It's all nothing compared to those deployed who are fearing for their lives on Christmas.

From my little, insignificant troubles, I can tell you....

Having Christmas stolen from you is lonely. Presents come in the mail, but it's not about that. It's about having the time to be with your loved ones. And when they're not there, it hurts. And you just have to deal. But there's still an emptiness when you consider what you'd like it to be like, what it could be.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.