Which level of hell would you be condemned to?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Cancel

Note:: This test is just for fun. If you don't believe in heaven or hell or are in any way offended by this topic, please do not post in this thread or bring up any religious issues that may cause fights or strives. Thanks in advance. ~

Anywayz, this is what I got... The link to site is at the bottom.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eighth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

By the way, this is kind of pathetic, but I took this test about two years ago and got level six [which is pretty bad for a 10-year-old] and now it got worse since, as you can see, I'm now in level 8... ^_^' I'm such a bad girl... XD

-edit-
13 years old now... new scores:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus | Extreme

er... << i'm not as bad as the test says i am >< really~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

• Dec 05, 2004

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Purgatory Very High
Level 1 Low
Level 2 High
Level 3 Moderate
Level 4 Very Low
Level 5 Low
Level 6 Very Low
Level 7 Low
Level 8 High
Level 9 Low

thx for the quiz ^^
but once again, this is only quiz
only god and ourself can decide what punishment will we have in the after life
but thx again for make early vision of what i will have in my after life

ps: that's a lot and long question page ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Cancel

Seventh Level of Hell <-- ._.,mmmm,ahh o.oU,i knew it im not very evil xD

K I R A B O S H I !

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

hahaha.... I remember this in another Forum.. ^.^
i got level 7!! yep yep, I'm evil, maybe do it again later, I'm more corrupt nowadays >.<

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Cancel

Level 6 - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...) only hope it's the smoking section...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

Hmmm...

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

I closed the window with my levels too soon...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 6 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

no comments >.<

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

okay, I did it again and got the same as before, Seventh! ^_^'

Purgatory, Repenting Believers | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers | Low
Level 2 - Lustful | High
Level 3 - Gluttonous | Low
Level 4 - Prodigal and Avaricious | Low
Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics | Very Low
Level 7 - Violent | Very High
Level 8 - the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers | High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous | Low

hahaha, can't believe Wint is at 8th though.. O.o

Cancel

Ha ha...Have you guys even read Dante's Inferno ^_^'
That book was good. I guess I get
Fifth Level of Hell

-------------------------------------------------------------------(...) river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Very Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Wow...that's the worst one ^_^'

• Dec 05, 2004

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Cancel

Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

hahahaha.... this is my results...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8 | High
Level 9 | Low

man, i belong to malebolge as a thief.... good goddess... nice tests, got me pretty entertained ^_^ hahaa...

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

As above, I have been banished to the Eighth level of Hell XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cancel

Woo hoo, I'm wrathful and gloomy and have been sent to the 5th level.

• Dec 05, 2004
Cancel

I'm going in the sixth level. :\

Signature Image

• Dec 05, 2004
Cancel

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Alright! Thank goodness for Cathloic upbringing. :)
Although last time I took this test two years ago, I was sentanced to the 5th level of hell. Maybe I've grown all meek and less evil

• Dec 05, 2004

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Cancel

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

.......am i the only one at level one? :sweat:

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

Quote by albinorapFuck that, I'm going to overthrow Satan and rule hell, then I'm going to declare war on the heavens

God blesses you on your 'Holy' war, my son XD roflmao

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Cancel

Quote by Devilethahaha, can't believe Wint is at 8th though.. O.o

meh...? what's there not to believe? XD ^_^'

Quote by xandyThe Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Quote by xandyman, i belong to malebolge as a thief.... good goddess... nice tests, got me pretty entertained ^_^ hahaa...

Roflmao.... are you and I the only ones who were banished to the 8th level? ^_^' haha... certainly, i'm not as evil as you, am i? XD And I'm glad you enjoyed it... I have another test I want to put up but not sure if I should yet. Hm...

Signature Image

• Dec 05, 2004

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Cancel

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!

Quote: Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

well lily, Aa-chan were also banished to the 8th level, but i think i'm the most evil of us three, hahahaha XD ^_^' .....see, Malebolge weill never be the same once i get there.... ^_^' hahahaha...... oh man...

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Cancel

okay, looks like I'm going to burn in hell after all. XD and its the luck 7 or in this case the Unlucky 7.

i always expected that one. being not believe in any religion and always trying to get ahead and all. XD

as far as I see it, the farther you tries to get ahead in society, the further you'll be burn in hell. XO

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High

well at least from the looks of things, ALOT of ppl is heading there.... I don't know is it a good thing or not but .... hmmm... don't know... "i c alot of society builders / hell fillers." lol... XD

hey you can disagree with me on this one but to be truthly deeply great in society in today's world, you are basically either courrpted to the core or you got some really good guardian angel *which that will be very rare in my book*

and win-chan is LV8 !!!! wow, how in the world you got that!!! XD you are still so young, and so "evil" lol... XD

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Cancel

Quote by xandmanwell lily, Aa-chan were also banished to the 8th level, but i think i'm the most evil of us three, hahahaha XD ^_^' .....see, Malebolge weill never be the same once i get there.... ^_^' hahahaha...... oh man...

Eh...? I guess I missed that post... ^_^' Waii.... sumimasen, Aa-chan... ^_^' And yessssh, xandy is defintely the most evil out of us... XD Yessssh, I doubt it'll be the same once either of us get there... tho I'm still kind of in annoyance about the eternity of suffering thing... :\ oi boy... ^_^'

Signature Image

• Dec 05, 2004

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Cancel

Yay! Last time I did this test I was sent to the third level of Hell but I guess I've changed slightly from my gluttonous ways. :D Still the funniest and craziest quiz I've ever done. :)

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

• Dec 05, 2004

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

Last time I took it I got level 6... this time:

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Dec 06, 2004

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.