Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your astrological element ^^ ? - Minitokyo

What's your astrological element ^^ ?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

everbody know what his/her zodiac
but do they know their element of it ^^
well just find it out in here then

http://www.quizilla.com/users/jenck262/quizzes/What%27s%20your%20astrological%20element%3F

mine was water XD
what's ur ?
have fun XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Result: Water :)
Already predicted it 'cause I like rain so much :D

i already know my element its water
and after trying the test its still water, go figure :nya:
but i like the element water , its soo blue...

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Light my candle, baby! You are on fire! Ready for anything, always the life of the party, you are a go-getter. You love adventure and excitement and push yourself and others to the absolute limit. It's not your fault if the others can't keep up! The Fire signs are: Aries (April), Leo (August), and Sagittarius (December).

duh -_- my pants are burned

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Yura

Yura

DarkBlueJ~

guess what im water too XD
wish to be another but that one is fine ^_^'

This is not a place to play solitaire... Tell me where you want me to be (8)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm earth :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

3 ppl with same element x_X ?
wow
i hope other will try and figure another one >.<
btw
i alo like rain :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm Water. That's weird. Should be Earth, cuz I'm September. =P

EDIT:
Okay, okay. Right. I am Earth. I did the second time. ^^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

I am fire!!! XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hehe, mine is fire ^.^
already knew that though before taking quiz ^___^
but thanks for sharing~

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I got water ^^
i usually get water, earth or rain ^^;

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Water :) ~
"Anyone up for a walk on the beach? As a water sign, you probably adore the ocean, rivers, ponds, even puddles make you feel more at home. You are deep and sensitive and very sweet (even if people don't always notice), and you can be rather emotional and even intense at times. You enjoy art and music and you care more about being happy than money or power. But don't worry, I've heard subway musicians can actually make a pretty decent living. The Water signs are: Pisces (March), Cancer (July), and Scorpio (November)."

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Light my candle, baby! You are on fire! Ready for anything, always the life of the party, you are a go-getter. You love adventure and excitement and push yourself and others to the absolute limit. It's not your fault if the others can't keep up! The Fire signs are: Aries (April), Leo (August), and Sagittarius (December).

That's the opposite of my astrological element. X3;; I'm a Pisces, so I'm supposed to be water. o_o;;

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i'm fire like korganoS yeeeah ^^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

sammy got
Air! heh he ^^-
Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February), Gemini (June), and Libra (October).

Magically Delicious, yo.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Dream calls out to Xandman " Xand wakie wakie". reality hits Xand like a pedestrian getting hit by a bullet train at 200 mph. it turns out Xandman was dreaming. Lord Dream says "do you really think you could kill us, you turd we are gods" Dream laughes hysterically. Bemikry tells Dream "that Xandman must suffer a thousand deaths each more painful then the last. Dream is furious and draws his katana and says "how dare you touch a Goddess like that, human scum". he whips the katana in the air and cleanly cuts of his arms. Dream laughs and tells him that "no-one will be saving your sorry ass and do you really need those breasts". Xandman is crying "mommy, mommy please help me" Dream and Bemikry are ecstatic and decide to prolong Xand's suffering for this insult. Belmikry says to Dream "perhaps Dream we should place a curse on Xandman that he can be killed and brought back to life 1000 times." Dream nods and says "yes and we will torture him in a more painful way each time". Dream washes the blood off his katana, places it back in it's scabbard and then yells "nuns come here i have an old friend here, torture him as you see fit". the switchblade wielding nuns arrive, lick their lips and say "hiya Xandy remember us". the nuns plan is to extract somne body parts from Xandman. the first organ to be removed is his ...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DREAMDream calls out to Xandman " Xand wakie wakie". reality hits Xand like
a pedestrian getting hit by a bullet train at 200 mph. it turns out
Xandman was dreaming. Lord Dream says "do you really think you could
kill us, you turd we are gods" Dream laughes hysterically. Bemikry
tells Dream "that Xandman must suffer a thousand deaths each more
painful then the last. Dream is furious and draws his katana and says
"how dare you touch a Goddess like that, human scum". he whips the
katana in the air and cleanly cuts of his arms. Dream laughs and tells
him that "no-one will be saving your sorry ass and do you really need
those breasts". Xandman is crying "mommy, mommy please help me" Dream
and Bemikry are ecstatic and decide to prolong Xand's suffering for
this insult. Belmikry says to Dream "perhaps Dream we should place a
curse on Xandman that he can be killed and brought back to life 1000
times." Dream nods and says "yes and we will torture him in a more
painful way each time". Dream washes the blood off his katana, places
it back in it's scabbard and then yells "nuns come here i have an old
friend here, torture him as you see fit". the switchblade wielding nuns
arrive, lick their lips and say "hiya Xandy remember us". the nuns plan
is to extract somne body parts from Xandman. the first organ to be
removed is his ...

O_o - Well I'll be a daughter of a mad businessman.

Mine is Water... O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hmmmm, thats interesting. My astrological sign is Aquarius, yet my astrological sign is Fire. I guess that makes my overal self steam, whatever that means.

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

I'm earth.

Quote by DREAMDream calls out to Xandman " Xand wakie wakie". reality hits Xand like a pedestrian getting hit by a bullet train at 200 mph. it turns out Xandman was dreaming. Lord Dream says "do you really think you could kill us, you turd we are gods" Dream laughes hysterically. Bemikry tells Dream "that Xandman must suffer a thousand deaths each more painful then the last. Dream is furious and draws his katana and says "how dare you touch a Goddess like that, human scum". he whips the katana in the air and cleanly cuts of his arms. Dream laughs and tells him that "no-one will be saving your sorry ass and do you really need those breasts". Xandman is crying "mommy, mommy please help me" Dream and Bemikry are ecstatic and decide to prolong Xand's suffering for this insult. Belmikry says to Dream "perhaps Dream we should place a curse on Xandman that he can be killed and brought back to life 1000 times." Dream nods and says "yes and we will torture him in a more painful way each time". Dream washes the blood off his katana, places it back in it's scabbard and then yells "nuns come here i have an old friend here, torture him as you see fit". the switchblade wielding nuns arrive, lick their lips and say "hiya Xandy remember us". the nuns plan is to extract somne body parts from Xandman. the first organ to be removed is his ...

His element is probably gayness

Hardcore 4 life!!!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Anyone up for a walk on the beach? As a water sign, you probably adore the ocean, rivers, ponds, even puddles make you feel more at home. You are deep and sensitive and very sweet (even if people don't always notice), and you can be rather emotional and even intense at times. You enjoy art and music and you care more about being happy than money or power. But don't worry, I've heard subway musicians can actually make a pretty decent living. The Water signs are: Pisces (March), Cancer (July), and Scorpio (November).

Water... blah. Oh wait.... fire is weak against water... :3

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

i got "Aired" lol... XD

wth! oh well. XD grest little quiz you got here bubby. lol.... XD

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Said I was fire,which dosen't make sese since I'm a Libra.*goes and takes quiz over*Ok,it says my element is Air.I guess it suits me since I can strike people as odd on first impressions ^_^' .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

No doubt about it, you're an earth. Serious, practical, and always reliable, your friends can always count on you to do what needs to be done. Sure, you know how to party and have a good time, but only after you've put everything in it's place. The Earth signs are: Capricorn (January), Taurus (May), and Virgo (September).

what the? O_o i thought i was sagitarius... then i shuld be fire rite? O_o...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

No doubt about it, you're an earth. Serious, practical, and always reliable, your friends can always count on you to do what needs to be done. Sure, you know how to party and have a good time, but only after you've put everything in it's place. The Earth signs are: Capricorn (January), Taurus (May), and Virgo (September).

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.