Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your astrological element ^^ ? - Minitokyo

What's your astrological element ^^ ?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

No doubt about it, you're an earth. Serious, practical, and always reliable, your friends can always count on you to do what needs to be done. Sure, you know how to party and have a good time, but only after you've put everything in it's place. The Earth signs are: Capricorn (January), Taurus (May), and Virgo (September). but thats strange, I'm leo

Signature

hahah jackal u always finds the koolest sites n things to do
now lets see here...im air
sweetness ^^

oh yea dream...wrong thread man lol

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

heheh~ I'm water. ^_^ I guess that's true since money always seem to run out of my hands like water. ;_;

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Well... Leo's always been tied up with fire... ^^
But this quiz tells me... I'm.... um... air!! What a combo! ^^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Interesting quiz. Mine is Water, I also knew before taking this quiz. But it's fun though :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

Odd quiz actually. I'm scorpio, that make my element water. But this test say I'm fire element. 0.0?

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

It says im Earth. I hate that element it sucks. Eh , never cared for the fake science.

It may be my element , it aint my favorite element. Favorite element would have to be Light.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Hmmm confused... I know my element is water (since I am a scorpio) but the total said that I was fire? Im SO not fire!! *confuseled*

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

d611691

back

No doubt about it, you're an earth. Serious, practical, and always reliable, your friends can always count on you to do what needs to be done. Sure, you know how to party and have a good time, but only after you've put everything in it's place. The Earth signs are: Capricorn (January), Taurus (May), and Virgo (September).

I don't what to say. ^_^'

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

mou.. im water 2... =/

was thinking i shud be earth as my sign ish earthy lol.. xD

hmm.. water bull? o.O;

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February), Gemini (June), and Libra (October).

Quite a surprise! ^_^'
Don't know if I agree though......

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Anyone up for a walk on the beach? As a WATER sign, you probably adore the ocean, rivers, ponds, even puddles make you feel more at home. You are deep and sensitive and very sweet (even if people don't always notice), and you can be rather emotional and even intense at times. You enjoy art and music and you care more about being happy than money or power. But don't worry, I've heard subway musicians can actually make a pretty decent living. The Water signs are: Pisces (March), Cancer (July), and Scorpio (November).

That's not too far off... I do happen to like money, though.. XD;;

I'm water as well as the rest...

Signature

Sig by... Athrun.

Led

Devilet's Good Twin XD

Im FIRE :-) Im Burninggggggggggg im so hooooooooooot XD im aries XD

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

hmmm...I'm air, but I always thought I was air anyway, even before this test. But I wish I were fire, fire is my favorite element. *stares and grass explodes into flames* ooops!

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Service is Temporaily unavailable for me. :(

Signature

h4nz0

h4nz0

-=Fourth Horseman Famine=-

I already know I'm water b/c of my Pisces background, but i took it anyway b/c i was bored...yep...still Water!!

"...this is my way of the Ninja..."

h4nz0

h4nz0

-=Fourth Horseman Famine=-

I already know I'm water b/c of my Pisces background, but i took it anyway b/c i was bored...yep...still Water!!

"...this is my way of the Ninja..."

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

hmm it's weird i element should be AIR coz i was born in october... :D :D :D
Light my candle, baby! You are on fire! Ready for anything, always the life of the party, you are a go-getter. You love adventure and excitement and push yourself and others to the absolute limit. It's not your fault if the others can't keep up! The Fire signs are: Aries (April), Leo (August), and Sagittarius (December).

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

JO ..... what you think, that i could be water, earth, air or fire?
think a minute about this ..... what I could be .......... i am a fire i am a hot girl .... :nya: :nya: :nya: that is very macig all my lovely friends are also fire or some of them are water like you :) you are my otherside from yin and yang that is very good
thanks for the littel test :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O I redid the quiz.. read one question wrongly so now have a different result! no wonder my results seemed to be so wrong - was fire now air~ =p

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put<br>my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and<br>creative, some people may think you're weird,<br>but it's all in good fun. You may be<br>absent-minded at times, but you can be very<br>thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are<br>a perfectly reasonable place for your head to<br>be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February),<br>Gemini (June), and Libra (October).

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

No doubt about it, you're an earth. Serious, practical, and always reliable, your friends can always count on you to do what needs to be done. Sure, you know how to party and have a good time, but only after you've put everything in it's place. The Earth signs are: Capricorn (January), Taurus (May), and Virgo (September).

---------------------------------------

maybe i am :D

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February), Gemini (June), and Libra (October).

Nice ^_^

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.