Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your astrological element ^^ ? - Minitokyo

What's your astrological element ^^ ?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

:o ooh I'm fire...I usually get water :nya: even though my sign is aries :D

:o ooh I'm fire...I usually get water :nya: even though my sign is aries :D

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Woohoo! I'm a Libra, but in all honesty, I got fire, regardless of my being a Libra!!! Exactly what I hoped would happen...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

me water. actually i like light. because i'm a good boy *u* right ? yeah my element is water. well i don't know. maybe i like cold. maybe

Signature

shirahana

white flower

My quiz results:
-----
Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February), Gemini (June), and Libra (October).
-----
Meh... I was born in February anyway.... And.. the result the quiz gave was kinda true ^^; I can be absent-minded -,-;; in the sense that I'm very forgetful.... But I consider myself a good student and such.... so I guess that's when I'm "thoughtful" ^-^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be. The Air signs are: Aquarius (February), Gemini (June), and Libra (October).
----------

how absolutely true O_o

i mean it, EVERYTHING's right O_O

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

----------

how absolutely true O_o

i mean it, EVERYTHING's right O_O

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i already knew this but i'm a water sign ^_^ yay scorpios XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

my element is Fire..seems unusual...like water and wind...??????????w..i...e..r..d...

I don't give a damn to astrology:-)

usagi200

usagi200

Wings of an angel

My element is fire.. so that makes me a sagittarius since my bithday is Dec.10.

Signature

I'm Fire a go-getter and un-predictable!!! Haha(just as i thought)

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Krysie

Krysie

Scott's Fiancee

Quote: Anyone up for a walk on the beach? As a water sign, you probably adore the ocean, rivers, ponds, even puddles make you feel more at home. You are deep and sensitive and very sweet (even if people don't always notice), and you can be rather emotional and even intense at times. You enjoy art and music and you care more about being happy than money or power. But don't worry, I've heard subway musicians can actually make a pretty decent living. The Water signs are: Pisces (March), Cancer (July), and Scorpio (November).

I am a Saggitarius.. hmmm..

*~*The Sims 1 and 2 Fan*~*
I am also a fan of FFX and X-2.

AniV

AniV

Clockwork Angel

Anyone up for a walk on the beach? As a water sign, you probably adore the ocean, rivers, ponds, even puddles make you feel more at home. You are deep and sensitive and very sweet (even if people don't always notice), and you can be rather emotional and even intense at times. You enjoy art and music and you care more about being happy than money or power. But don't worry, I've heard subway musicians can actually make a pretty decent living. The Water signs are: Pisces (March), Cancer (July), and Scorpio (November).

Injured black wings glimmer beautifully
As they soar in the light of the moon

Mine was Water but I know I am meant to be Earth...cause thats what Virgo is (or Air cause I am on the cusp when it comes to startsigns )

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

My element is the fire im Aries.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

According to my astrological sign I am Fire, but that is like the total opposite of me. My true element is Water.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I am Air ^^ =>Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be.<=

Kinda funny since my zodiac is Aquarius the water carrier

*wanders off to blow bubbles* (~^^)~.oO0

:\ *scratches head* That's wierd...I was born in March...

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

I´m air!!! I always know tha I am air!!! I love zodiac and astrology!!!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by KorganoSLight my candle, baby! You are on fire! Ready for anything, always the life of the party, you are a go-getter. You love adventure and excitement and push yourself and others to the absolute limit. It's not your fault if the others can't keep up! The Fire signs are: Aries (April), Leo (August), and Sagittarius (December).

Me too!

Signature Image

Luali

Celestial Love

Quote: Light my candle, baby! You are on fire! Ready for anything, always the life of the party, you are a go-getter. You love adventure and excitement and push yourself and others to the absolute limit. It's not your fault if the others can't keep up! The Fire signs are: Aries (April), Leo (August), and Sagittarius (December).

Thats odd because I am aquarius :P Which is Air? Although I thought it was water for a long time ^^;

Quote: Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere... now where did I put my left shoe? Yup, you're an AIR. Goofy and creative, some people may think you're weird, but it's all in good fun. You may be absent-minded at times, but you can be very thoughtful when you need to be. The clouds are a perfectly reasonable place for your head to be.

sounds much more like me :P

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I'm earth. I've read about my sign.
And the link to the test doesn't work for me so..

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Air, huh? Okay, that's just okay, I guess. I was actually expecting water.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.