Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disgaea what do u think? - Minitokyo

Disgaea what do u think?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Hi every one , just wondering if this game is as good as its characthers.
I was thinking of getting this game, since the chars looks cool.
So any opinions?

BTW i made a group for this GAME (although I've never played the game i just like the art ^_^) feel free to join here is the link DISGAEA

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

same
i never see the anim or play the game ^^
but it quite interesting for me ^^
so
i will see the anime this holiday ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

albinorap

Hardcoreologist

hmm...looks intresting...sort of...

Hardcore 4 life!!!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

xD,like jackal and Calisqo,i wanna play the game and watch the anime,seems very koool

K I R A B O S H I !

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Hmm i thought u played the game . Well to put it simply its awesome. Its not ur average rpg game. Its more of rpg parody. The story can get serious at times but mostly its funny.

Your avatar , Laharl , is the heir to the throne of the underworld. Hes supposedly awakened like 200 years after his father , dracula died. Well i cant remember it to well. Dracula died like some pathetic death. Can't remember what it was but it was pretty dam funny.

The game also reminds me of final fantasy tactics a little.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

iono buut i love the cg's and all the art that came from it :P

my pet is a shark

kouakari

08th MS Team

It's a funny game ^_^. I just don't like it because of the number of soldiers ^_^. There're too many !!!

disgaea makes me laugh every time i play it. the cut scenes at the end of each chaper are priceless. gameplay rocks for a turnbased strategy as well. just wish there were more hours in the day, i haven't been playing it as much as i should like.

p.s. laharl's dad died chocking on a black donut, at least that is what was released publicly in the underworld. you later find out the real reason. don't think his dad was spacifically dracula though, can't remember his name.

I want to play that game so bad

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Like some of you,I ahevn't played the game either.On the other hand,I've seen the artwork and it looks really good.Plus I've heard the game has a funny storyline and awesome gameplay.And like Templar Knight said,it's not your average rpg.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

I have Disgaea ,but have not played it yet. I have played something similiar to it and that is La Pucelle. I love the character art and the game really look like it is a good game. i ahve no regrets getting it. I think it is worth it ~_^

If you ever played FF Tactics, it's sort of like that . The game is meant to be played over several times, since there are multiple endings and lots of different stages. If you're the type to want to level you characters to level 9,999 (or was it 99,999?) then I guess you might wanna get it.
It's was only amusing the first time 'cause of the quirky characters and plots. It would be a cool game to borrow from a friend.

I have not stopped playing this since i got it, im upto over 110 hours of play and have completed it once already.
There is mor to it than just the normal game, secrets to unlock, characters and levels,
It is so much better than FFT and I never thought i would say that.
Get it, and watch your life slip away......

Rapunzel

those who havent got it...should get it as soon as possible...Disgaea ROCKS...funny story and cool characters...it also has a unique play called lift and toss...which is extremely useful...i dont think other SRPG introduced that yet...I hope...the highest lvl u can reach is 9999...and u can have unlimited amout of status...or maybe there is a limit...I am only lvl 1002 for Laharl...too weak...lvl is not a factor in this game...but stat is...u need to transmigrate many times in order to have a ultimate character...!!!

dont want to spoil too much to those who havent play...i know many stuff about it...this game is time consuming...nearly impossible to have a perfect file...but it is FUN...havent play La Pucella yet...sigh...no time...Phantom Brave is not that good I think...any comments>>>???

Signature Image

i think ever one shold get this i love it specialy the battle system and the never endng lvl cap :D bonus days

plain old it's a great game i am glade i own it and it's getting really hard to find now a days so ya if ya dont have it and want it GET IT same with phantom brave

The game is great, tons of cool characters and monsters, enormously funny,and it has ninjas.
any game with ninjas can't be to bad. My copy got stolen though. XO

This one is there for both sinners and saints.

Quote by EmrysMy copy got stolen though.

dude...that really sux......ppl like it cuz the art and the funny plots....i have to agree with u that game with ninjas cant be bad...

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by ArisgrlIf you ever played FF Tactics, it's sort of like that . The game is meant to be played over several times, since there are multiple endings and lots of different stages. If you're the type to want to level you characters to level 9,999 (or was it 99,999?) then I guess you might wanna get it.
It's was only amusing the first time 'cause of the quirky characters and plots. It would be a cool game to borrow from a friend.

never ending level cap .. hmmm very interesting ^_^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I love this game. The characters are great and the story line is very good as well. The art work is cool to. I thought you would have played the game alrady but i guess not.

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Um... anime? There is no anime that I know of... or is nippon1 secretly making one? ^_^'

Oh, and the main characters (Laharl) father supposedly choked on a 'black pretsel' I think it was or something, though not a black donut for sure. Would have even more hilarious though ^_^'

Hm, was his father name really Dracula? Either it was something else or they never mentioned it I think 8p

... Oh yeah right the game, almost forgot about it ^_^' Right, now as stated above you are this demon-dude called Laharl and basically you are going to fight off your competitors and claim your fathers throne and title for yourself , namely the title of Overlord :)
It's a very fun and entertaining game, I'd recommend it to practically everyone :)

For a bit more info, you could always check out IGN or Gamespot, they usually make good reviews.
Gamespot Disgaea link: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/disgaeahourofdarkness/index.html?q=disg

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

I really like the art, too. I wonder if I can by it on Ebay... XD

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

hmm. that's really great game. but. that's make you bored. to play it. because to finish the secret you must raise you level until aprox 6000. maybe. but my level is 1200. he he i really don't want play that again. well maybe you should play phantom brave. it seems like disgaea. and this game is more easy than disgaea

Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4017/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.