Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ShojoAi Anime Vote ^.^ - Minitokyo

ShojoAi Anime Vote ^.^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i'm veryveryveryvery LOVE ShojoAI anime.the girl of all shojoAI anime're cute.
Not Hardcore and very Sexy.

What's the best of you?

1.Kannazuki no miko
2.Maria sama ga Miteru
3.Shoujo Kakumei Utena
4.Yami to boushi to hon no
5.I've another anime.

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

kouakari

08th MS Team

I've another one ^_^. Should be Glass Mask. I like the story.

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i'll go with Kannazuki no Miko and Utena, because i love the character designs and the stories are more fast paced ^_^'

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Only one I've seen so far is Yami to Boushi, but stopped watching cause it just got too weird.

Signature Image

The only one I've seen is Maria sama ga Miteru, its one of the best Anime I have ever seen.

Signature

BakutenJo

BakutenJo

made in hell

Bakuretsu Tenshi has all the implications I need... well, the manga has a lot of canon shoujo-ai. Meg daydreams about Jo all the time.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.