Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi all , problem with my scans gallery - Minitokyo

Hi all , problem with my scans gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi again , Im Souldramon and I registered a new nickname because I really like minitokyo but my nick is banned.
Well , maybe I make some wrongs with my other nickname but I want ask something.
My nickname Souldramon is banned , right? Why my scans are up yet?
I dont want fight witth someone but I really like have with Orpherus the level that I have got with Souldramon uploading my scans (from MY NEWTYPES ; bought with my money).
If I cant be on minitokyo because my other nick is banned , that will be sad but please , if you will ban this nickname "Orpherus" , hope that you will delete all pictures that I uploaded with my other nick and hope that other user wont upload it to gallerys because are my scans.
I m really sorry about this stupid thing but I only tried help all people with my scans and download others scans that I dont have . Im banned , I cant donwload nothing but others users can download my scans :(

Im a wolf looking for paradise ....

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hmm, maybe you shouldn't have told that if you really wanted to stay here! now you'll be banned again moderaters ban people not nicks. I think therefor your userpage can't be altered anymore.
maybe you should be a sport and put yourzelve down with the fact your banned instead of make more and more accounts.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

I see Darla , Im only trying to recover my original account but is ok.
I wont be more on miniyokio but please delete all my scans and all my nicks.
Bye and take care people and thanks Darla

Im a wolf looking for paradise ....

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.