Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series scans you want uploaded. - Minitokyo

Anime series scans you want uploaded.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Does the selection of a certain series lack? Let us know.
Once there has been a "flood" of that series, I will delete the forum entry. If the selection still stinks, post again what you want.

Also please avoid posting the same series twice. >_> Please look at the other requests before posting yours to see if other people asked.

Categories highlighted as most popular are exempt from this thread and posts about them will be deleted.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Amon Saga it's a kinda old movie and really hard to find pics of.

innocent pricess

The Ravages of Time by Chan Mou. It's very funny and cool manga!

We really need TONS of Steam Detectives scans. Especially ones of Ling Ling and Lang Lang. XD

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Oban Star Racers /o/

i want scans of rose bride

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

well, I expected to see "Kamisama Kazoku"'s scans here since they got the favorite anime ... list and there's the name but the scans nop :(

I wish there was a section for it. oh Onegai!

Yeah. Kamisama Kazoku is a great anime. It'll be great if there are scans of this anime.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou scans.... I badly need some scans of Kouga Gennosuke, and there isn't much out there.... T_T'

Scans of the anime Comedy aka Kigeki, would be nice... xD

Hime-chan no Ribon, very hard to find images outside of cover scans though I think.

I would love to see some DNA2 personally, I have tried looking for some myself once before and came out with very little luck.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

More Mars Daybreak and The Third. The few hq scans I have come across seem rather paltry in comparison with other series

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

A section for "Kyou no Go no Ni" would be nice, I have some scans to upload but there's just no name in the anime list :/

up up and away

There is no KonKon Kokon section.

Hello, I wanted to know if you can explain as downloads of minitokyo at its actual size, I always send a picture smaller.
Hola, queria saber si puedes explicarme como bajar imagenes de minitokyo en su tama

I think the Spectral Souls series scans shud be uploaded because, animepapers.net has them all and no one can get to them it sucks bad, if nebody has nethey can spare pls contact me

I was looking for some Gundam Wing A/C or even some Gundam Seed but there wasn't any. Or maybe I didn't check thoroughly enough... anyways, those two (especially the first) seem like a series that should be here and it would be great to see some! Thanks

merged: 10-27-2008 ~ 07:03pm

Quote by april1I was looking for some Gundam Wing A/C or even some Gundam Seed but there wasn't any. Or maybe I didn't check thoroughly enough... anyways, those two (especially the first) seem like a series that should be here and it would be great to see some! Thanks

Oops, sorry about this. I actually found it! I forgot that it has a longer name than the common one... Again, sorry!

I think we need some more scans for Kuroshitsuji ! I love that series to death!

KAWAII

i want more scans from Ragnarok Online there are so beautiful scans but not enough

Junjou Romantica *

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.