Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do like as Athrun's girl? - Minitokyo

who do like as Athrun's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 238 total items

definitely cagalli because she is cute and they make a perfect combination in gundam seed.!

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

I haven't watched much gundam seed so far but I agree that Athrun should stay with Cagalli. XD Both have shared lots of stuff during the past and it's the one I feel it suits him more. I don't like Luna and this girl who acts like Lacus to be Athrun's pair.
There should be a poll here :x AthrunxCagalli!!! XD

Signature

wolfwood89

wolfwood89

~ pray well i never ~

I think that it should be Cagalli . She's pretty cool .

BlessedBell

Anime is da best!

Yes, I do agree. Cagali should be staying with Athrun, not having to be married to some weird dude in Seed Destiny. (I have not watched Seed Destiny yet, so I don't know all their names :P) They are like a perfect couple together like Kira and Lacus :D

Anime is the best thing I have ever seen in my life.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

Athrun should definently be with Cagalli they balance each other out.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Definately Cagalli. Those two just belong together in my eyes.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i will surely support cagalli.. i think they make a perfect couple.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

i always supported the Cagalli x Athrun couple. i still do, 'cept Athrun doesnt know anything right now -_- he'd pick Zaft over a girl anyday =\

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Totally Cagalli...i just dun see him wit any1 else...Lunamaria will just hav to give him up eventually -.-

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

Looks like everyone said what I need to say so I will say Cagalli.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

if i had a chance, I would be athruns girl. ^^ but besides that, i think cagalli is perfect for athrun zala. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well is easy Cagalli she is his other half they both lost they parents because of the war and the want the war to end, they both have a hard time showing their feelings to each other and they know each other very well.

http://www.g-seed.com/sigs/cutey.jpg

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

Quote by MystikJi always supported the Cagalli x Athrun couple. i still do, 'cept
Athrun doesnt know anything right now -_- he'd pick Zaft over a girl
anyday =\

LOL! :D Somehow, I have to agree with that.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Always Cagalli for mi, they are just perfect together & made for each other!!

*Spoiler* If its not for the circumstances, they would not be separated in the first place :(

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

I would say Cagalli, but in the last episodes, I don't think he deserves her...Too brainwashed by Dullindal...He's so stupid now he'd be with the Mia Campbell it won't bother me.

definitely cagalli! they have been through so much... i don't think it's a matter of who deserving who. they are just having some problems now, imo. athrun is confused right now on what he has to do and what he is doing. i think that's why i like athrun so much. he get confused and perhaps do the wrong thing, but he's trying his best. and it is more human and real to be influenced by other people, makes mistakes etc. one main reason why i don't like kira is that whatever he do, he will definitely end up being right.
cagalli is also having her own problems with the orb. hopefully, everything will work out in the end.

cagalli,cagalli,cagalli!!!

but i don't know, seed destiny ep.28 makes me doubt with athrun's feeling..is he still love cagalli??

Yeah, I'll have to agree with the mob here. However, I do feel the series needs some more romance scenes, especially between Athrun and Cagali. The scene where Athrun gave her the ring was really touching.

Anyway, in respect to Lunamaria and Mia, they're just going to keep vying for Athrun's attention until Luna decides she's just going to blow Mia's head off (which I'd sure enjoy seeing) or Athrun just gets so annoyed that he kills them both himself. ^^XD

Definitely Cagalli! coz I'm a Asucaga fan!

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by athrun07definitely cagalli because she is cute and they make a perfect combination in gundam seed.!

ssssooooooooo have to agree they do. It was always weird with him and Lacus Clyne. It was like they didn't really like each other at all. that is why Athrun and cagalli are the best match. ^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Besa

Abyss

Cagalli,why?they are the ultimat couple D:
They really suit each other and have been through alot.
If they made Athrun turn to another girl like Mia(fake lacus)
or Lunamaria,the Athrun x Cagalli fans would be very disappointed
might as well go crazy.
(there are soo many cagalli x athrun fans in Japan x_x)

Signature Image

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Cagalli. period ^^
Anybody hu support luna x athrun or athrun x meer should die! *crackles evilly*

Quote by athrun07definitely cagalli because she is cute and they make a perfect combination in gundam seed.!

I agree coz they make such a cute couple. They been together through the good and bad times. It would be such a waste if they didn't end up together.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by nuttdragondefinitely cagalli! they have been through so much... i don't think it's a matter of who deserving who. they are just having some problems now, imo. athrun is confused right now on what he has to do and what he is doing. i think that's why i like athrun so much. he get confused and perhaps do the wrong thing, but he's trying his best. and it is more human and real to be influenced by other people, makes mistakes etc. one main reason why i don't like kira is that whatever he do, he will definitely end up being right.
cagalli is also having her own problems with the orb. hopefully, everything will work out in the end.

i agree! they've been through so so much

Quote by MystikJi always supported the Cagalli x Athrun couple. i still do, 'cept Athrun doesnt know anything right now -_- he'd pick Zaft over a girl anyday =\

that's very true. if u try to cancel out the odds, cagalli is definitely the girl for him
mia-lacus wannabe, athrun would be stupid to choose her
lunamaria-fangirl much? she'll follow athrun around like a puppy
meyrin-(kinda saw her in the 3rd opening with athrun)don't think so...tooo...uh.."immature"

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 238 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.