Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What did you do on your first date or would rather have done? - Minitokyo

What did you do on your first date or would rather have done?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

mine was fairly typical stuff... went to the movie, then dinner with a 2hrs+ "interviewing" atmosphere ie. conversation in trying to find out more about her and vice versa.

so, what was your like?

Kinda the same. Took her out to a nice dinner, and just walked under the moonlit sky talking and learning each other ^_^

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

mine was dissappointingly quite, and it made me quite nervous...would've def. thought more stuff to talk about if i could have xD

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

almost the same, except we went to the theather instead of movies, but before we well window-shopping in a mall, then the play, then dinner and then... well... you know..... imagine if not.....

a good night kiss!!! hentai!!

i actually never been on a date, which is so sad considering my age. I'm 18 and turning 19 in Nov

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

Quote by kotorii actually never been on a date, which is so sad considering my age. I'm 18 and turning 19 in Nov

then say if you had the chance, what would you do?

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Pizza, park, stroll around, made fun of people, walked her home, and cold pizza from her fridge. I'm not highclass and nor was she, just wanted to have fun and hang out.

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by TrowblePizza, park, stroll around, made fun of people, walked her home, and
cold pizza from her fridge. I'm not highclass and nor was she, just
wanted to have fun and hang out.

I actually consider this above-average.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

How so? o_O

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by TrowbleHow so? o_O

I'm probably too much of a nerd to ever go through such a nice experience.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Nothing wrong with it. Nerds and geeks are like flowers, it just takes time for them to blossom. :D

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

A walk on the beach, dinner at a neat Korean BBQ spot, then we watched a movie playing at the local park, I think it was Little Nemo ^^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I'm a very traditional kind of guy, and I guess my first date reflects that aspect of my character. My first date was with a really good friend of mine; I took her to the opera, and we watched Rossini's Barber of Seville together, a light romantic comic opera.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I just took her to da movies den we walked around looking at da shops. Den we just sat down at Starbucks n talked the whole time until it got dark.

I wouldn't have been such a bumbling retard.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Let her pay for dinner ,,

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Never been.
I avoid human contact as much as possible.

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

well we had known ourselves for 2 days, took her for a walk got to a moonlit park asked her if she loved me and when she confirmed, well.......

....awesome french kiss 10 minutes long, and then return with her embracing me and with her head on my shoulder.

Awwww too long ago from that, she went and hasnt returned yet.......

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Lamest date ever. It sucked, I wanted to kill the guy.

lunch, movie, walked around the mall just talking not shopping

Maria-sama

Maria-sama

Penny save is Penny Earn

first date was at a beach and mine was memorable because the guy got his car toll away while we were leaving. sad but 100% true story!

Signature

Mine was with my best friend. We went to dinner and walk around the park for 2-3 hour just talking and in the end we kiss.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.