Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Abortion - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 286 total items

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Im interested what are your thoughts on abortion. Are you for or against? Im personally for.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I wonder if I should reply in this thread since many people are very touchy about the subject. I will just say that there are many fates worse than death.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Im for abortion.

early stage abortions are not a problem on my list. Although the circumstances would have be extreme for me to make my partner get one Im pro abortion.

Signature Image

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Quote by wolfcoI wonder if I should reply in this thread since many people are very touchy about the subject. I will just say that there are many fates worse than death.

Ya i was cosidering wat i could be gettin into by making this thread X.x but i really do want to hear peoples opinions.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

this is a touchy thread

im sorta in the middle really

its alright for unplanned pregnancies especially if the mother is too young to have a kid but it be good for the abortion to happen pretty early on cause really they can later on after the birth always adopt out if they cant support the kid

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

I think we should advocate people not to choose the road of abortion although i am not against it per se

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I think it should be okay to get early stage abortion, if a person was raped for example or they found out they can't handle a child financially they should be able to have that right.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

personally i think that it is ok if there is going to be some major problems, like mom going to die or if the babe is going to have a really horable life like bad mental problems or vegitable like conditions and the parents think it is best but if its just to get someone off the hook, they should have thought of that befor and abortion shouldnt be used.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i believe that a woman should be allowed to decide what to do with HER body. (so i'm for abortion rights.) however! i do not support abortion as a form of birth control because that's just irresponsible.

Signature Image

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Quote by fireflywishesi believe that a woman should be allowed to decide what to do with HER body. (so i'm for abortion rights.) however! i do not support abortion as a form of birth control because that's just irresponsible.

Exactly. It shouldnt be everytime you get pregneat you get an abortion thats just stupid :/

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

once i had to do a debate when i was on the debate team when i was against abortion. my job was to tell everyone the way the fetus is removed from the womb and let me just say...it wasn't pretty. i personally take no side to the abortion question. but i think if people can't handle the consequences of doing "it" then they shouldn't. waiting til you are ready for a baby never hurt anyone...just my opinion...don't throw stones...plz!

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

pro abortion.

umm well it's the persons choice really, i dont see anything wrong with it . it's not somthing i really think about much

ughhh such a hard choices.. to be honest, i hate abortion >.<
the baby is not the one who must be blamed >.< isn't it a mother fault? so why is the baby must be killed??

personally, i cant stand abortion. not only because a potential human being is killed, but it's also the easy way out. the couple gets rid of baby, they learn nothing and jump in bed right after the female fully recovers. and BAM. "hello doctor. yeah, it's me again." but it depends really. if rape is involved, then i'm for. however, it's my personal belief that if rape wasnt involved, and the the couple was willingly decided to do "it" both the male and female should accept the consequences and raise the child. but if i got my gf pregnant, i'd let her choose. afterall, it's not my body. so i have no right to choose.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Quote by speedfreek19this is a touchy thread

im sorta in the middle really

its alright for unplanned pregnancies especially if the mother is too young to have a kid but it be good for the abortion to happen pretty early on cause really they can later on after the birth always adopt out if they cant support the kid

Adoption? Isn't there already like hundreds of thousands of kids that need to be adopted already? Why add another one? Also I think to know that you were abandoned by your parents is a pretty bad thing to know. I'm all for abortion.

Besides it is the woman's body (or man's if that ever happens). It's your body so no one can tell you what the f*** you can to do with it. If you are so intent on keeping the baby why don't you transplant into your own body and see how you like it.

Also I think many people that claim to be pro-life are just plain stupid. They blather on and on about saving "potential" human lives, but they don't give a whit about poverty and the couple million chidren living NOW in hunger, disease, etc. They don't really care about life. All they care about is going to bed thinking they have good characters standing up for the fetuses who can't defend themselves. I'm not saying all pro-life people are like this, but I've met some pretty callous folk in my travels.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I'm against it big time. Abortion is just another fancy name for murder. Life begins in the womb, so there's no such thing as aborting a baby that isn't alive. If you believe that life doesn't start until the baby comes out and is crying and stuff....there's something up with you. If the person is raped and can't handle the baby, she can always give it up to an orphanage or something. And if your gf or something gets pregnant, it's your guy's faults for doing it, so live with the consequences. And to agree with yo-chanbokura, it isn't the baby's fault. Why kill it? It didn't do anything. It's depending on you to take care of it and stuff, and they end up killing it before it could see the mother's face....I know that the world will be overpopulated big time if we didn't have abortion and stuff, but I'm against it, cause it's what I said ealier: murder.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I reiterate my adoption views.

Why don't we (the guys) all get like our tubes tied and have our sperm stored in a bank. That way there's no way we can get someone pregnant and if we ever decide to have kids we can do in vitro fertilization. Even if the sperm in the bank are not good enough there's ways around that including harvesting sperm from the testes as well as using genetic material from one of the cells sort of like cloning a bit.

As for babies and murder, I have to say....murders happen all the time we just deal with it. I don't know but if I grew up knowing that my true mother didn't want me and sent me for adoption I'd be a bit screwed in the head.

Wouldn't the baby go to heaven since they didn't do any bad stuff? I don't really know I'm not religious. But I think going to heaven right away is much better than living on earth trying to get there anyway.

I don't really know. I'm leaning more to the agnostic side. Weird eh?

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by fireflywishesi believe that a woman should be allowed to decide what to do with HER body. (so i'm for abortion rights.) however! i do not support abortion as a form of birth control because that's just irresponsible.

there is no acceptable way to kill the unborn. She had her choice when she went out and got knocked up in the first place.

I am invincible!

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

If abortion is a rare and scarce issue, then I can live with it
The problem right now is abortion has become a national topic, women will start losing respect for their offsprings because if they dont feel like it, they can just nick it
The only abortion which should be allowed is if the women is forced to pregnancy, for example, was raped or something. If you are out just for a good time, I am sorry but you have to pay for it
And I am all for women's rights, but I dont think it is right to kill your child, I mean in the end, you are the one who willfully created the child in the first place, right?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by hiddensnakehandsThe only abortion which should be allowed is if the women is forced to pregnancy, for example, was rapedor something.

even then I cannot support the abortion. What fault of the Baby's is that?

I am invincible!

i'm for abortions!

a young teen shouldn't suffer having a child of her own.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by SonicWindi'm for abortions!

a young teen shouldn't suffer having a child of her own.

if that is the case she shouldn't be out having sex, now, should she?

I am invincible!

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 286 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.