Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would your dream guy/girl be like? - Minitokyo

What would your dream guy/girl be like?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I am really bored so i wanted to make a thread!! ^_^ Well, my dream guy would be very romantic and cute and would treat me like a princess!! >_< What about you guys?

Sorry if there is a thread like this!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

A real mean smartass, very sweet inside, and determined. Taller than me and athletic. Dunno why I like smartasses but I just can't stop thinking bout em. lol

well i like guys so are understanding, sweet, and loves anime...hehe

I like girls that are simple but have class. I mean, she looks ordinary to others but their something special within her that no one can see. She must also be an understanding person and friendly.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

My dream girl would be very mysterious and shy, and have magical powers O_o, and very caring and understanding

revolver

revolver

idc what you do, just be you.

My kind of girl would have a very good personality very calm and very cute the kind of ones that have short hair with butiful eyes thats my dream girl ^x^

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by SealedSwordMy dream girl would be very mysterious and shy, and have magical powers
O_o, and very caring and understanding

I am kind of like that but i don't have magical powers!! lol!! ^_^

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

my dream guy would be sweet, have a sense of humour but can have serious convos with, and trustworthy and caring :)

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

My guy should be a real artist with gold and brown hair...i will never let him be sad......*sigh*age 12

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

My dream guy would be.......tall, handsome (look like Toshiya from Dir en grey) , caring, understanding. He would be the kind of guy who would protect me and be strong if I ever felt upset but also would be silly and hyper with me the rest of the time - I'm pretty manic XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

sillyeevee

sillyeevee

RAWR!! ii <3 S0RA!

My dream guy would be hot, sweet, way taller than me errr... a lil like me!! XD

Signature
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

If only you were here... I'd understand what love is...

Quote by SweetGrlI am really bored so i wanted to make a thread!! ^_^ Well, my dream guy would be very romantic and cute and would treat me like a princess!! &gt;_&lt; What about you guys?
Sorry if there is a thread like this!!

with a really nice face and cool ;)

Signature Image

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

my dream guy would be handsome, fit, smart, nice, thoughtful, romantic, and a skater!!! that would be the BEST guy!!! XD XD XD lol!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

I've already found mine...=D Now, I just need to GET to her. Why did she have to move so far away?!

Uh... My dream guy would be someone in a full suite of armor ready to save me with a gun... (Master Chief) *drool*

Hmm...that's a tough one. He would have to look as good as athrun (LoL...kidding, but couldn't hurt), be kind and caring, thoughtful, understanding, have a sense of humor, and be loyal.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my dream guy would be able to keep up with my weird/random sense of humor, be able to carry a conversation, be caring, romantic, understanding, have a nice smile, intelligent and athletic to some extent, and MUST be good with little kids! :D

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i would like guys to be romantic and sweet at sometimes..
abit of naughty and funky character will suit be more.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

my dream guy would have to be able to make me feel special and loved. I like boys with a sense of humour and ones that aren't afraid to be different. As long as we loved each other tho it wouldn't matter who or what they were!

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

ovat

email

my dreamgirl would be nice sexy and responsible.

ovat3003@sbcglobal.net

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by ayane-heinehmm.. i would like guys to be romantic and sweet at sometimes..
abit of naughty and funky character will suit be more.. :D

That would be a dream guy for me, too!! ^_^

Signature

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im dream girl would be sweet, nice, romantic and love me for who i am not for what i got or something

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

My dream guy would always put a smile on my face and make me happy and also be romantic and tall (I luv tall guys) :D

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

well i DUNT KNOW ..every1 asked me this question and i just say same answer i dunt know...i dunt wanna to think ov my dream guy and c my true love guy but bcz im so blind with my dream i lose him...so my answer I DUNT KNOW ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.