Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were an anime/manga character?? who would you be?? - Minitokyo

if you were an anime/manga character?? who would you be??

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

anjo

nouqhou

hmm ... that's a hard one but i'd say haruhi from ouran high school host club ... she's a girl but dresses like a boy >> i do that once in a while and i say it's comfortable XP ... she works and tries very hard in school >> i try my hardest!! i mean it!! XD ... she thinks looks don't matter >> i think that too ... well most of the time ^^ so who would you be if you could be an anime character??

**well anyway yea ... i don't think this was a thread yet?? i searched and nothing showed up!! but if it is i'm so sorry!! i didn't mean to!! =(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Recca Hanabishi I'd be. He's like a Kyo Kusanagi, except with more loose fitting clothes and that cool baseball cap he occasionally dons. He is killer when it comes to fire attacks and knows how to get the job done in the nitty-gritty when it comes to fights.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

I've thought of this before, i would be my one of the characters that i create. I probally would like to be my character Takashi, he's an assasin who's goal in life is to run away from the bounty hunters and find the guy who framed him. The weapons i made for him are actually pretty unique, he weilds dual daggers with fabric tied to the bottom of the handle so he can swing his daggers from long range. I gotta put a sketch of him on here, someday.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Prius

Gundam Forever

As for me, Kira Yamato. Who seperate with his fren when he was little and found his fren at war. He gotta make a dicision between his best friend when he was little or his friends at Archangel. He is kind and really cares bout his friend and other people.

Appreciate Every Moments In Our Lives And Love Yourself......

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I'd be Sanji from One Piece, he's so cool!

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

... very hard... even im a girl, i could be touya just becouse he is with yukito, and he is YUE (my love), or riho from nigth walker. ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kenshin i love samurais....

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

hhhmmmm..... maybe Kazuki from Comic party.... or maybe akuma from the street fighter anime

Signature Image

LaraYokoshima

LaraYokoshima

Yaoi manga connosseur

Even though I'm a girl, I would love to be Light, from Death Note... he is so evily smart, not to mention he is incredible hot *_* plus... he has a death note!! I could kill people!

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

....a tough One..... Manaka Junpei from Ichigo 100%, he is so lucky, being surrounded by many cute girls.........., or maybe Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed.............

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... let's see... top three (cuz i can never pick just one)

1.chie harada (mai HiME)
2. yomiko readman (rod-- OVA version cuz i haven't seen the TV show)
3. or maybe tohru honda...lol! (she gets ALL the hot guys! XD)

Signature Image

Dark Schneider of Bastard...hmmmm i think i've answered this before...or am i dreaming ^_^'

Signature

>.<

haha i dunno.. theres so many anime characters XD But i think this thread is a repeat....

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I would be.....Rin Sohma >.> <.<.......wierd ne? i thought so to....

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

I'd probably would like to be Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura

At the same time, I'd also like to be one of my own characters I made for some of my favoritte animes. Like a Miko (Shinto Shrine priestess) or a older version of cardcaptor sakura

limaho

limaho

cursed one

hummm... I like to be tomoyo for a girl and nokoru for a boy coz both of them were very talented and rich :nya: bwuahahahaha

Signature

leebench

Belldandy

I want to Belldandy coz she's pretty like me...!?

yOh pOh..!?

popmonkey

popmonkey

Evil Genius

tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi, even if I'm girl, since I'm more like boy :) I have messy red-orange hair like Tasuki, I'm loud and bit stupid sometimes... ^^; And stubborn as hell and I like to burn stuff :D

Signature

Negi sensei from Negima!!!!
man he gets more girls than anyone else =P

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'd probably would like to be Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing :)

man, if I pilioted the Wing Gundam Zero Custom, I can destroy buildings and communities as many as I can!!!

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: mwahahahaha

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I like to be Shani Andras or Auel Neider.They are EA 's biological CPU but they are not cruel.THEY MUST fight TO survive!!!! :D

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I like to be Shani Andras or Auel Neider.They are EA 's biological CPU but they are not cruel.THEY MUST fight TO survive!!!! :D

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

anjo

nouqhou

lol!! wow so many different characters!! some i haven't even heard of yet!! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The only one I can think up right now is Psiren from FMA. What can I say? The girl seems to have fun. :P

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.