Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you ever compared real people to anime characters - Minitokyo

have you ever compared real people to anime characters

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

what i mean is not cosplayers, although some are very good, i mean you see some and think it looks like a certain character. eg in australia delta goodrem was in a drama show at a stage and she really looked like mina from sailormoon

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol, yes of course! *looks around* doesn't everyone?

i've got a friend who reminds me of shigure from fruits basket... he even goes so far to sing "high school girls, high school girls" XD

Signature Image

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

Quote by fireflywisheslol, yes of course! *looks around* doesn't everyone?
i've got a friend who reminds me of shigure from fruits basket... he even goes so far to sing "high school girls, high school girls" XD

ohhhh mmy g/f's friend would love to see him as well my g/f loks like chii

i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Well, technically it's not healthy to compare personality-wise, but I have seen some people that look like spitting images of the anime character. In fact, I think I am crushing on both the character and the reality version since they look so much the same. :D

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Yep, most definitely.

A former friend (who is now my archenemy) is the epitome of Meer Campbell in Gundam Seed Destiny.

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

I saw this girl alighting from a bus once and the first thing I thought was : What? Isuzu Ayane? Real Life? She look just like her !!... ohya, Isuzu Ayane is from Gatekeepers21

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Compare halfalien to Excel!
ha ha ha!
Of course she wishes people would think of her as Mizuho.
I also compare halfalien's personality to my brothers...that's irrelivant though! >.<

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

it's more like the other way around, sometimes anime characters remind me of certain real people
i'll do a double-take and blink-blink "huh?" XD

My friends and I was just talking about that not so long ago, that Ryan Cabrera looked like Davis from digimon, because of that hair. Lol XD XD XD

http://www.photofeatures.com/2004radiomusic/images/prevs/DSC_1041a.jpg
http://digievolution.tripod.com/Cartoon/Characters/S2-Davis.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3616/eddance1ai.gif

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Yeah, I knew someone who reminded me of Miroku from Inuyasha because of his womanizing ways.

Signature

Quote by WakarimashtaWell, technically it's not healthy to compare personality-wise, but I have seen some people that look like spitting images of the anime character. In fact, I think I am crushing on both the character and the reality version since they look so much the same. :D

I saw a guy on the metro who looked like Percival from Suikoden III (game) and Raito from Death Note. It was really funny because I walked right by them, then stopped in my tracks to make sure I saw what I saw. :D

A friend of mine look exactly like Osaka (Ayumu Kasuga) from Azumanga Daioh. The hairstyle, the way she smile, and even that sweet look.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

Quote by rhedyanA friend of mine look exactly like Osaka (Ayumu Kasuga) from Azumanga Daioh. The hairstyle, the way she smile, and even that sweet look.

is she as odd as ayumu as well

i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

mmmm... ya! my sis... she looks sometimes like those manga chat«raters... mn...

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Me and my friends are so obsessed with anime et manga that we do this everytime! The comaprison maybe be born through comaprison of one or various of these querys: by appearance, psychologic, behavior... Our new finding was a boy that looks like exactly Heero from Gundam Wing!
I am crazy, please don't you mind...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

yes... the other day, i saw a boy that looks like Kubota! and another like ... dont remember the name, but is the blond old boy of Senkaiden houshin Engi... tienson i think XD
but, i dont compare the persons i know physical... it is more like i compare the personality xD

~ We can fly together ~

anty

anty

jp thats why i love them because their so different thatn we are. i lovee the girls in it because they have so beautiful eyes and so fantascit hair ;> and everyone look as he would come from an magaine bec of their modelish bodies ;>

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

B4K4

B4K4

Shaman of Ice

A friend of mine looks a lot like Tate from Mai-Hime, even though he himself won't admit that :D
And another friend of mine, who doesn't look like anyone, but gets headaches when he thinks too much XD
Many anime characters like that, but let's take Luffy from One Pice for an example. And we watch that series :D
Guess he took some influence out of it ;)

Signature Image
You can kill with any emotion... But only love, can truly save someone

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

....he's not friend of me,..well, just my classmate...and he's really look a like Rock Lee from Naruto if only he could have a hairstyle like Lee...lmao XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Yep its not a good idea but its somthink about some pepole that remind me anime characters its really weird and im still doing it

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

yes!
one of my classmates is very similar to Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach... two little sisters, their personalities are almost the same and they look alike (but Ichigo is better xD)

yes deffinently like my friend jeff who looks just completly goofy as yeah that's right suck that man (fish you)

darkkratos55

Da Cursed Pervy Person

My brother, james, looks like akito/agito from air gear and his girlfriend, naomi looks like naru from love hina but with blackish brown hair

There's nothing more fun than being an internet geek. ><

yes i have and it seems that when i compare them they sometimes seem to be more fortunate than us maybe maybe not . and that what the do are sometimes so fake and sometimes their emotions are so mixed up that's what i think :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.