Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach - Minitokyo

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

I've just watched eps. 1-18 and im now officially hooked. People say that the manga is better, haven't read it yet.

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Bleach manga is better. Must read. period. -_-

uhh i think both are great (manga & anime)
cuz some backgroundinformation is only given in the anime :)
and some mainplot thingis are only given in the manga ...
the voices in the anime are just to cool =)

I'll just say what I said before!
F***K the news,F***K the rumours,F***K the people!
This Anime serial IZ great!
i cannot stop screaming with every hit that Ichigo takes or gives,with the volume jammed to the max!
i JUST LOVE it!!!!
p.s.:i like Bleach! :D

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

look tha anime series is really gr8 u have just to wait
about tha manga yea its really gr8 too ^^

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well if you wanna enjoy the Anime as much as you can don't READ THE MANGA!!!!!!!!!
that's all I can say and that's because reading the manga will make the anime look lame not because the manga is better than the anime but because by reading the manga you will lose the element of suspense when you watch the anime later! that's cause you will be knowing what will happen next! so I really don't recommand you to read the manga!
have a nice day!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Well, since you already watching the anime, u shld watch it first. However, I read the manga much earlier before the anime and although in some earlier episodes of anime, got some slight dissatisfaction.. now I also enjoy the anime alot. Knowing the plot before hand kinda spoil abit of the story though...

So, my suggestion: although manga is better (especially to those who oredi read the manga..like me), go watch the anime B4 u read it, and if u want to try the manga, try to read up only to the point where the anime episodes currently at, so you wont spoil the story (although can be quite tempting though...)

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i think the manga is better

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

It's a cool anime, I love it but of course there are far better shows than Bleach, but as a Shounen action anime it's really good. I especially love the soundtrack with the exception of some tracks but for the most part it's a really neat soundtrack.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

huh?????whats the different between manga and anime?????is it soo much......well i watch the anime and i really really enjot it!!

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

After watching about the all 50 episodes so far I think It's a great anime ^^

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Quote by Yureikahuh?????whats the different between manga and anime?????is it soo
much......well i watch the anime and i really really enjot it!!

Actually, in Bleach series, there are not TAT many differences (except for how the anime handled some of earlier episodes and in anime, there are some extra fillers not mentioned (or differently portrayed) when compared with the manga).

So, all in all, the anime is actually pretty well-done. Those who read the manga usually find the anime lacking in some areas (including me) but in all honesty, the anime is good and relatively well-done. In fact, those who had only watched the anime can just check for yourselves and read the manga up to those anime episodes that you have watched, just for comparison.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

i've never seen the anime yet, but i'm reading the manga, i'm at volume 21 ,i don't know which is better but i like the manga. its good.

I have never seen the anime or read the manga, but I hear that it's good. Maybe I should check it out someday.

uhh ...
u have a lot to do ... ist's 50 animes atm
and about 207 mangas

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

yeah of cos, bleach is still my favourite anime...

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

The manga is definately better.. Well, the drawing techniques are quite different and I like the manga drawing more. I've only watched one episode of the anime but I'm quite up to date with the manga..

Thanks for all your comments. Ill take your advices. Since i started on the anime then ill read the manga later.

For those, whom like me, haven't read the manga and want to read online...go here

http://www.mangaviewer.com

Rakuei

Rakuei

Evanrued's apprentice!

I've only seen up to episode 42 of Bleach, and I want to see more but I can't download so....but I will eventually....and I've read the manga, and I think, it a way, it's better only because they cover things that the anime hasn't covered yet....but i won't spoil anything.... ^_~

Ra

Signature
Don't smoke yo!

The anime is great considering most animes are different from the manga. But the manga is ten times better. Chapter 195 is out now I think so you've got a lot of reading to do. ^_^

Bleach is just awesome, the anme is a little behind the manga but its an overall good series. The anime is action packed and full of tons of surprises. The manga is just totally awesome. This is probably one of my favorite series atm. Kurosaki Ichigo is just too cool, and you watch him grow throughout the series with the help of his friends. The recent manga and bleach episodes were sooooooo cool.

Does anyone know how to add spoiler tags. I have a speculation/question about the manga and I don't want to spoil the storyline for people who watch the anime but not the manga. It has to do with Urahara Kisuke and Kurosaki Isshin.

Bleach is awesome...
I am at epi 51 right now and all I can say is
zaraki kenpachi sugoi.....!!!!!!

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I like Life is Like a Boat. I felt like sharing that.

I haven't seen the anime, but I love the manga. But the anime version of any given series usually isn't as good and takes out certain things, so I almost always read manga as opposed to watch anime.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

episode 52 and 53 1 hour special totaly rocks you have to watch it!!!! a great turning point in the story plus the episode when [warning THIS IS A spoiler PLZ refrian FROM looking AT WHAT IM ganna write NEXT I repeat warning PLZ refrain FROM watching WHAT IM ganna write next] aizen taicho and ichimaru taicho were the real ppl behind it and aizen taicho didnt really die they like became this hollow/deathgod that even ichigo cant kill yet and they are making mince meat of many souls

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.