Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you woke up in your favorite/most hated anime (read 1st post) - Minitokyo

If you woke up in your favorite/most hated anime (read 1st post)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

I started this same thread in the Genral Anime forum at www.animemusicvideos.org so I thought why not here.

Q1: What would you do if you woke one day and found yourself in your favorite anime?
Q2: What would you do if you woke one day and found yourself in your most hated anime?

I'm not asking what anime you would like/hate to wake up in; I'm asking what would you do if you woke one day and found yourself there.

(Feel free to let loose and be as funny or as evil as you want with your answers. Also, feel free to give as many answers as you please, or post as many times with different answers as you please.)

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

A1- I would try to hold my happiness to a minimum and try to be normal. (School Rumble)
A2- Can't answer, I don't have any I hate...yet

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

a1.
i would be happy i guess....at least now i have a mission to choose sides and fight for my place in the world and also establish my side of the war....THE unholy The UNited Hentai Organization of Lolicon guYs....(GUNDAM SEED DESTINY)
a2
I hate Negimagi (the manga i like very much), the animation sucks....i guess i would just kill myself or go ahead to replace the little twit and make the school into my Harem, hehehehehe xp

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

1. Hm, well, I'd try to make friends with my fav characters. ^^
2. I don't have any I hate yet... I dunno, really..

This is my signature!

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

a1: smack myself in the face to see in I'm dreaming. Then smack myself again harder for good measure. Then I would laugh evily, cause I gots plans.... mweh he he heh...

a2: time to shed some blood...
is she joking? mwa ha ha!

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

A1: i sleep again if when wake up i still there so i will going to meet my favorite character of that aanime and try to do more than anime i was saw to make it like more i like it before.
A2: i think i'm dead. so i sleep again if when wake up i still there so i will do diffenrent like i was saw it before to change it.
hope it never happen :D ha ha ha

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

A1: I would stalk down my fav character
A2: I think I would go back to sleep and stay asleep.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

A1- freak out for a bit, then check to see if I had any kickass powers ^^ (fav anime probably Bleach at the moment)
A2- freak out even more, then probably go on killing spree (it would make .hack //sign a whole lot more interesting)

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

A1 : Would chat with Tohru Honda and maybe Kyo (well except the jyunishi curse, it's a quite real-life anime so nothing else really interesting to do)
A2 : if it Sister Princess... errr well go to sleep again
if it is Samurai Deeper Kyo... err... don't have a clue.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

freaks

freaks

I am

A1: i would answer myself "what the hell am i doing here?oh,mr. Battousay,can you give me an autograf,pls? ^_^' " dont't know,maybe i would die from the first ep ,because i've forgot my super powers in the real world :)
a2: i would kill myself to end up the series or i would kill myself and bring back to life when it's an interesting episode ^_^'

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Here are my answers:

A1-> Of course I'll be in shock, different bed, different room, and all I see is girls. And later, I met a cute (and sexy) girl wanted to marry me (even thou we don't know each other). After all the mess she told me that I'm in Siren, a planet that consists 10% of the population is male. (Girls Bravo)

A2-> waaagghhh!!!! Wheres my bed! My TV! And what am I doing in a house made in bamboo! And outside I see a flock of demons killing fellow humans! Man, I am so dead. (Inu Yasha, don't get me wrong I like the series, I just don't like living in the ferudal era where demons are lurking.)

(:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

A1: Wonder what the hell was in food I ate last night. Find all the cute girls, and play a little game of Grab Ass, (assuming I wake up in Tenchi Miyo or Vandread).

A2: You don't wanna know what I do if woke up in SD Gundam.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

Q 1: id be in heaven omg.... truely happy totally
Q 2: i would scream and try to wake up from the obvioius nightmare, my worst hell

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

A1: pinch myself and see whether i'm dreaming or not...if it's real, i would run and search for my favourite bishounen!
A2: try to search for the evil master and destroy the world...it is not the world i like anyway, any destruction happen it's not my problem..

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

This is what I'd do if i woke up in SD Gundam:
I'd kill each and every last one of the SD Gundams, execution style, (good guy and bad guy alike) in the public forum of my choosing. Next I'll put their heads and or bodies on display so everyone can see them. Finally I'll rule over everyone else with an iron fist. Suicide is not an option, because there's no coming back from death.

A1-I will never let this chance go away, and pray that it's not a dream so it will be like this forever.
A2-I will kill all the characters. And get myself back to the real world.

A1-I would go look for Akabane and spend the day with him :) (getbackers)
A2-Im not sure what Id do

Signature Image

charmyc

charmyc

Charmy

A1- (naruto) um i would beat all the guys, make them all my lovers, kill sakura and ino and remove kakashi sensei stupid scarf sor we can finaly see his awsome face XD

A2-(random shojo with a girl who can confest her love) either kill the boy(I love it when it become melodramatic >.<) and put his organ all over the a cute place rigth after i would have made him write a invitation to a date for the girl who can confest her love. then when she come she will be sad forever then kill herself. -end-
a2.5- (random almost yaoi anime) get all the boys naked, put them in a small room, and put lot of camera in the room.

(sorry about my twisted mind :nya:

Signature
.::.Visit my Site .::..::.Charmy Shrine.::.

a1- i'll probally do a little exploring and walk around mindlessly

a2- if i woke up in 'pokemon' and could say nothing but my own name, i would either never talk again or get a heart attack

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

-_- Come on people! I know you all can be more funny and evil than this.

Anmras

Pockey!

A1 - Cry.
A2 - Cry.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

Jypt

Hibbity Dibbity

A1 I would be wierded out as hell but 1nce i realized i was in Cetral andcould use alchemy well actualy id pry faint then start to use my abiliteis to do stuff fun not good or bad just awsome stuff.. and incase you havent figured it out yet its fma

a2 well either id blow up the cloud base and crush that anoying bastard town (SD Gundam)
Or id kill all those anoying animals and idotic cleche' characters and ecept it thats all thats made it bad (DBZ any one)

1. (inuyasha) yay i would so b with sesshies team GO sesshoumaru!!!
2. (blue gender) i would kill the guy who got frozen damn baby always winning i hate him

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

o_0 Um... Where do i start >_< so hard to choose from...

Answer1: I suppose I would think I had gone mad, or was in a dream. I would get up and explore a little bit, then i would stalk the shadows and gain knowledge and power over what is happening currently there. >.< Then i would go through the anime world, slowly taking down opposition one by one. Then become an all mighty mysterious person... or something. ^_^' (not to mention i would say to myself "awsome" >.<)

Answer2: I would most likely say "Holy Crap!" XO , then i would go out and use my influence to turn the cheesey anime world into a dark shadowed cool one, and proceed by doing what i would in answer one...

Note: There are some things... i wouldn't put on this post ^_^'

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.