Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you think about Da Capo? - Minitokyo

What you think about Da Capo?

Tagged under Da Capo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

well, i love this anime, is very romantic and the feeling of the characters is very deep, this anime sometimes provoque that i cry, i like much Nemu Asakura and Kotori, but, i feel that i love all the characters of this anime, i like too the background music, is very romantic, and the animation and the story is very good, i recomendly much, what say you?

and, do you think that this anime is a Shoujo? my answer is Yes, because in this there is not herotic scenes....

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Hmm.....I don't really liek Nemu. I kinda like Sakura better out of the two, but Kotori is definitely the best out of all of them ^^ Hmmm oh yeh Yoriko too.

Anyways yeh the music is pretty good. Speaking of music i'm looking for the song that plays when Yoriko and Asakura is at the school. The special night part or ep 22. If you knoe where to find it or its title please tell me?

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I only saw 2 epis and i didin't like it... ............................................

Signature Image

The first season is good. Even though at some point the story really slow, but overall it's interesting. They played with emotion real good. And in many parts, i feel quite pity for the character in story.

At the first season, i love Kotori the best. But unfortunately at the second season, i have to pity Kotori. She's too pretty, and too nice to others, especially Jun'ichi while she know that her feelings will always be unrequited.

Blue Silent Bell

first season was pretty good, until it show alot of drama(around ep 15). I hated how half of the ep is about the fat pink thingy.

Season 2 is much better then season1. i do feel sorry for kotori, she deserves better. i was actually luaghing when nemu / jun'ichi fought. its not like i hate her, i just wanted him to be wit kotori :P

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Well,as you know i never saw this anime,but from the picture that i saw it looks really good.
Until i'll see this anime my favorite will still be Air and Azumanga Daioh. XD

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Hey, rank Air higher than DC.
Although i still like DC. It got quite romantic, and sad.

Blue Silent Bell

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I, unfortunately, haven't seen the anime... but by what you say it seems it is a good anime with a profound story...

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I don't remember much of the first season since it's been a while last i've seen it. As everyone else has pointed out, the "romantic" theme combined with a bit of humor and tragic drama made up most of that season. The second season progressed nicely, up until Nemu showed up again, therefore just recycling the old theme from the first series as the second season will probably revolve around Asakura and Nemu now. In the last few episodes, Kotori didn't get a lot of screen time at all. Aside from that, DC is still quite a decent anime with the drawing style and some humourous events. Hopefully, the story will take a different route then Nemu's, but that's probably wishful thinking.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

but, after of watch the 2 seasons, do you think that Da Capo is a shoujo anime? i still think that is it.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by Eldabut, after of watch the 2 seasons, do you think that Da Capo is a shoujo anime? i still think that is it.

All these words...shoujo, bishoujo...etc. I haven't a clue to the meaning of them. Want to explain what each means? Then i'll be able to answer your question.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Poor Kotori. Hopefully we see her find her path in life, because seeing her with Nemu and Junichi bonding further by the 2nd is just painful. Never cared for Nemu. Far too possesive a personality for my tastes. If Sakura comes back as we all expect, I'm going to have a hard time finishing this show.

For Mizuna

AFAIK Shoujo (girl) anime/manga usualy revolves around love story and strong female protagonist. Sometimes it also got lots of shounen (boy), bishounen (pretty boy), and of course from shounen-ai to yaoi, and from shoujo-ai to yuri. Magical Girl is categorized as shoujo too, e.g. Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Tokyo Mew Mew and friends.

Bishoujo (pretty girl) anime/manga usualy contains lots and lots of pretty girls. The story may revolves around one shounen as protagonist and other girls love this one shounen. The main target of this type is of course male audience. Bishoujo games is also known as Hentai games.

-------------

For all Kotori fans. Let's pray that she can get over her feelings for Jun'ichi and find happiness for the rest of her life. She deserves more than happiness, considering what she have been through up until (i think) the last eps of dcss.

Blue Silent Bell

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

Well it's kinda good... I watch it for now when i can't watch anything else but I think it's not that bad....
My favorit in the serie is Moe ^^(if I'm not mistaken on her name)

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

Quote by guadianFor Mizuna
AFAIK Shoujo (girl) anime/manga usualy revolves around love story and strong female protagonist. Sometimes it also got lots of shounen (boy), bishounen (pretty boy), and of course from shounen-ai to yaoi, and from shoujo-ai to yuri. Magical Girl is categorized as shoujo too, e.g. Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Tokyo Mew Mew and friends.
Bishoujo (pretty girl) anime/manga usualy contains lots and lots of pretty girls. The story may revolves around one shounen as protagonist and other girls love this one shounen. The main target of this type is of course male audience. Bishoujo games is also known as Hentai games.
-------------
For all Kotori fans. Let's pray that she can get over her feelings for Jun'ichi and find happiness for the rest of her life. She deserves more than happiness, considering what she have been through up until (i think) the last eps of dcss.

do you mean that Da Capo is a shounen? if you answer is the correct, i feel that DC dont deserve be a shounen.....

No, DC is a bishoujo anime. Like i said:

Bishoujo (pretty girl) anime/manga usualy contains lots and lots of pretty girls. The story may revolves around one shounen as protagonist and other girls love this one shounen. The main target of this type is of course male audience.

So after you watch this anime, you do realize that DC got a lot of pretty / cute girls, one main male hero, and story of love, right. Then it fits for bishoujo category.

DC is not shounen anime. Because shounen, even though it main target also male audience, the contain of the story is different. You can call Captain Tsubasa anime or Shoot! manga as shounen anime/manga. But you can't call DC as one.
Bishoujo usualy contain love story and romance, while shounen usualy contain romance in other kind, like: sport, war, battle, racing, and mostly boyish stuff.

But with time passes, we can hardly categorized it as easily as in the past. Nowadays even girls love to watch Initial D, while originally Initial D is a shounen anime.

Blue Silent Bell

Quote: do you mean that Da Capo is a shounen? if you answer is the correct, i feel that DC dont deserve be a shounen.....

the answer is obviuous, D.C. is shounen witout a doubt. All harems(1 guy, many girls) are all shounens. There is no need to be heroic scenes to be shounen. D.C falls under the cataglory of love hina, shuffle, yumeria(athlough it does have magical girl it is still shounen, sister princess, etc.

Usually, it is shoujo if there is guy harem( 1 girl, many guy ). such as Boys over Flower, Fruits basket, etc.

Quote by Alucard3131the answer is obviuous, D.C. is shounen witout a doubt. All harems(1 guy, many girls) are all shounens. There is no need to be heroic scenes to be shounen. D.C falls under the cataglory of love hina, shuffle, yumeria(athlough it does have magical girl it is still shounen, sister princess, etc.
Usually, it is shoujo if there is guy harem( 1 girl, many guy ). such as Boys over Flower, Fruits basket, etc.

So we got different opinion....

Because AFAIK to be considered a shounen anime, the anime usualy characterized by action, friendship within male protagonists. Even though a few pretty girls may be introduced to the story, it's only serve as service and not necessarily. For example, Dragon Ball, Initial D, and as a said in my post before, Captain Tsubasa, etc

Blue Silent Bell

i have no clue what afaik is(no result in anidb), but from previous experience of manga/anime, i have not seen many bishoujo anime considered as shounens. Usualy fighting / sport anime are also shounens. what i have stated above about no need to be heroic scenes, i ment that shounen is not limited to just heroic scenes.

I found it quite weird especially when magical things got introduced. O.o

afaik = As Far As I Know

Bishoujo anime is bishoujo anime, and shounen anime is shounen anime. Of course they both can't be categorized as one. And it's true that shounen not only contains heroic things, (i think i had posted about what kind of anime can be considered as a shounen anime before).

So, back to the main point, DC is bishoujo anime instead of shounen anime.

Blue Silent Bell

snice when was bishoujo a genre? >.> shounen refers to -> animes for guys, whereas shoujo -> anime for girls. this also applies to manga

cherryblossom08

cherryblossom08

<3 sHiN <3

I HATE nemu.

*go kotori!*

Quote by Alucard3131snice when was bishoujo a genre? &gt;.&gt; shounen refers to -&gt; animes for guys, whereas shoujo -&gt; anime for girls. this also applies to manga

You can search for the info, and you'll find there are shoujo, bishoujo, shounen, bishounen anime (i'm not sure if there is bishounen anime, but i think there is).

And yes, whoever support Kotori. Let's work together ^_^

Blue Silent Bell

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.