Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your pet peeves? - Minitokyo

What are your pet peeves?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

What are some of your pet peeves? (Things that make you go grr and make your right or left eye twitch aggresively) To name a few of mine is::

when watching a tv show or a movie the background music is louder then the dialogue. I mean come on the music is pretty/kickass/or adds to the mood but I want to hear what the characters are saying too! And not have to use the caption button to do it .

when in a convience store/grocery store/ or somewhere in public even a restaraunt. Why must I hear what bob/sue/carl did last saturday while someone is talking loudly, very loudly in fact on their cellphone?

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Having someone that knows me too well in the same room with my friends >.>

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

The little white lies that people tell. The big lies just thoroughly piss me off, but those little white lies like "Sure, i will be there in 20 minutes" and the person ends up showing up 2 hours later, or "No you look fine." But in reality you look like a complete idiot. Just break it to me! I can handle the truth.

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

i sorta got alot mostly conected with my friends theyre the only ones who i can get mad at tell and bitch about whyll laughing about it also but id say people who dont get it, the ones who just think your theyre friend just kuz you sit with them or ask them something the ones who never shut up and dont seem ta get the gesture. im not all that fond of people anyways i like ta be alone alot but those particular people piss me off

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

It takes alot to get me annoyed or mad. Although i dont like really really long lines :P And i dont like evil people...if that makes any sense.

Dull pencils drive me batty. I attempted to completely drop wooden pencils ages ago, but as far as I know, they still haven't developed an 'HB,' 'F,' 'H,' ETC mechanical.

Anything else, I strive to tolerate.

... Well, save for screwed up anime which could have been -so- much better...

And people who hurt animals. But that's not a pet peeve, per say. That's a 'I'll be thinking of spilling your guts for the rest of the day' issue.

I also don't like -people- very much. Well - I mean -- well. ...That one's harder to explain than I'd care to try, so you can just draw up your own conclusions from that... ^_^;;

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Body sounds, especially chewing sounds. When people eat with their mouth open, I get pissed.

I also cannot stand laziness. I have some friends that are of the mind set that it is ok to take your time and relax all the time, but to me that is not the case. I am a deadline type of person, and if we need to be somewhere at a certain time, it pisses me off when people just take their time.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Quote by IyakoHaving someone that knows me too well in the same room with my friends >.>

^_^' -_-

Quote by AyatoPrydeThe little white lies that people tell. Just break it to me! I can handle the truth.

:hmpf: Tell me about it

My pet peeve would be people not willing to understand and accept someone else's taste other than theirs.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

The commercials being louder than the program I'm watching really get on my nerves. Also, a marching band playing out of tune; I'm a musician, and I literally have convulsions if I hear one person play out of key.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by eXDream2K5The commercials being louder than the program I'm watching really get on my nerves. Also, a marching band playing out of tune; I'm a musician, and I literally have convulsions if I hear one person play out of key.

i agree on both but the second isnt because i'm a musician i just sing and was in choir for over 9 years so i too hate the out of key note.
also when someone says they will wait for you and then leave with someone else just a few minutes after they promised to stay.

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

People who write really dark with a pencil, People who wear socks and sandels, people who think they know sumthing but even when you prove them wrong they still say there right, people who think there above others (snobby), Theres more but too many to list :)

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Stepping on gum, or putting your hand on your knee under the table and getting a piece of gum stuck to your hand.

Snobs

Stupidity and weakness (physical and mental) in people.

Signature

when people type in msn format when talking to me (ex: sup, u, 4, w/e), this ticks me off. come one people, its not that hard to type up the correct spelling of the word!, people who think they're higher then everyone else (snobby, snouty, stuck up....what ever you wanty to call them), people who keep on talking when i'm trying to think, people who swear constantly, feet (don't like them in general), sluts, people making out in the halls (get a room for crying out loud!), people who are 'fake', when i cant understand the people that call my house (just happened right now actually, couldn't understand half of what he did and i had to get him to repeat himself three times), people who say like and um before the say what they want to say....wow! i have a lot of pet peeves...wouldnt you know it.

snobs...sissies...jerks...ppl who fart on purpose..lol
but most of all, I can't stand ppl who get credit for someone else's work and ppl who breaks your thrust..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

when someone tells me to do something that I'm already doing. that person is pretty blind to tell me that. Example:

"Chynna! Eat your food" they say but they know I'm already eating... that sucks... or "Chynna, don't play with that..." but they see me not playing with that certain object.

Oh, and someone who spills your secrets in front of everybody when they promised never to tell... that's lame...

someone who tries to break up my group of friends...

someone so boastful and he/she thinks he's/she's all that!

someone who deliberately makes you envious of something...

someone who takes your things without asking...

someone who makes you your punchingbag...

someone who tries to hurt your feelings but doesn't even apologize...

and most of all, the animes that are dubbed which didn't even make a good job and it has a lack of emotion in the voice...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

My current one? ^_^'
When people point out something very obvious and they don't go anywhere with it. -_- A more specific Ex: Pointing out that your wallpaper used alot of brushes. *My thought pattern after this* "Yes, I can see that... were you making sure other people could, too?" o_0

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I think i've got way too many to list here. But i'll just name a few.

* People who don't wave when you let them into your lane on the road.

* Going to a grocery store in Texas and having to buy a gallon of milk for 5 dollars because it was imported from Mexico.

* People who show up to an anime convention dressed like Jedi.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

my pet peeves are
* hearing something being obsessively repeated
* very very very loud people
* rude people
* when people put words in my mouth (talk for me)
* saying that i'm mad when i'm not
* when people do things for me when i can actually do them (people doing this are basically telling me that i'm useless and lazy)

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

easy.
1.people who type in the same font color as the background, or in impossible to read font
2.people who think they are the only person in the world.
3.people who say they will do things and forget
4.having a video game you want to play and cant for some reason
5.hearing people say "i was up till two doing homework" when they have the same classes as you, or easier classes, and are just lazy.
6.Movie endings or anime endings that make you think "why did i even watch that."

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

go to my thread
i put up a thread like this already
things that must go

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

people who winge how bad life is to them and do nothing to improve thier situation!

and boredom

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Conceited people
Anyone who talks in ebonics(or whatever the heck it is..)....
People who expect YOU to do everything for them like you owe them something..
People who don't listen to you but expect you to listen to them..
People who don't clean up after themselves.. >.>;
Yeah a lot of mine have to do with people..

Open doors...I HATE open doors...I dont even know why, they just annoy the hell out of me,
I also hate when desk or tables that are supposed to be lined up are out of line

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

I despise it when people on the subway decide to crowd right outside of the opening door so they can get in quicker. This, in fact, does not help you get in quicker. If people can't get OUT, you're not getting IN!

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.