Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime do you recommend? - Minitokyo

Which anime do you recommend?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

I've heard a lot of anime titles, I dont realy know which ones I should watch. Which ones do you like and would recommend to other anime fans?

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

there is already a thread on this........but ummm....a few anime id suggest are....full metal panic, full metal alchemist, dna2, dragonball Z, love hina and chobits...obviously there are lots more id recomend but im just too laxy...see ya :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i recommend Ah! My Goddess - there is the 5 ep OVA, Movie and TV series, Vol 1 of TV series just came out in us

rod TV

El Hazard Magnificent World

Full Metal Panic

GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Love hina

Happy lesson

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Signature Image

theres a lot of categories if its action i would recomemd bleach, cowboybebop, naruto, and fullmetal alchemist.

if its comedy-romance i would recommend lovehina, ai yori aioshi, the onegai series, and chobits.

Thx, those sound realy good! ^_^

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

i WOuld really like you to watch Dn angel or gundam seed or destiny,Shmanking, especiallly fushigi yuugi. and hunter x hunter

Or interested in sports like Knock out, Slam dunk, Prince of tennis.

Mysteries!
Ghost in the shell
Paranoia agent

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Trigun, Full metal panic, Full metal Alchemist, Cowboy bebop, Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, flcl, Excel Saga, Rurouni Kenshin, and more that i cant think of right now.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well heres my list sorry that it's long.

Anime must sees:
Neon Genesis Evangelion-Action-Drama.
Ranma 1/2-Classic-Humor.
Yu Yu Hakusho-Action.
Inuyasha-Action.
Fruits Basket-Humor- Drama.
Saiyuki-Action.
Get Backers-Humor-Action.
Full Metal Alchemist-Action-Drama.
Naruto-Action-Humor.
Hellsing-Action-Horror.
Cowboy Bebop-Action-Drama.
Wolfs Rain-Drama.
Magical Shopping arcade Abenobashi-Humor.
Noir-Action-Drama.
Azumanga Daioh-Humor.
Serail Experments Lain-Drama.
Rurouni Kenshin-Action.
Ghost in the Shell(Movie and series)-Action.
Elfin Lied-Action-Drama.
FlCl-Humor.
Chobits-Humor-Romance.
Excel Saga-Humor.
Read or Die(Movie)-Action.
Love Hina-Humor -Romance.
Akira-Action-Drama.
Haibane Renmei-Drama.
Gravitation-Yaoi-Drama-Humor.
Samurai Champloo-Action- Humor.
And any Hayao Miyazaki movie.
There are more but that's the most I can think of for now. Hope this helps sorry for the long reply.(*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

There are many dat i would recommend!

*FuLlMeTal AlChEmIsT
*GtO
*FrUiTs BaSkEt
*GEt BaCkErS
*CoWbOy BeBoP
*ChRnO CrUsAdE
*BlEaCh
*YaKiTaTe! JaPaN
*FuLl MeTaL PaNiC, FMP TSR, Fumoffu
*HiKaRu nO Go
*LaPuTa: CaStlE iN tHe SkY
*LaSt ExIlE
*MaI HiMe
*NaUsIcAa: VaLlEy oF tHe WiNd
*ScRaPpEd PrInCeSs

There are many many more, but these are my personal favourites hehe :D

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

hm...let see:

-SAint Seiya.
-Card Captor Sakura.
-Fullmetal Alchemist.
-Full metal Panic.
-Wolf's Rain.
-Cowboy Bebop.
-Samurai Champloo.
-Bleach.
-Rurouni Kenshin.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eeto....

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (overly famous, i know... but i have to put it)
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fruits Basket
Chobits
Inuyasha
and any of Miyazaki's movies...

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

Slayers may be old, but the humor is still excellent <3
Bleach is great for action adventure
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle has great art and a great fantasy plot
Rurouni Kenshin is full of swordfights and some side romance
.Hack//SIGN has a great storyline, and the concept is just awesome
Haibane Renmei is a little girly, but the characters and their development is very well done.
Full Metal Alchemist! How could I forget! The storyline and the mix of humor and horror is incredible!

Watch anything that you think you will enjoy! All the animes that other users have posted are great animes and it will be a good start for you. Just google each one and read a little synopsis of each anime. After that, you're set to go.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Noir

Witch Hunter Robin

Saikano

Cowboy Bebop

Hellsing

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

lol...agre with the rest of the posters (well..since most of the titles are there won'0t going to say it twice...gantz is the only one i'll recomended...and i won't see here..(isn't the only one i liked but..well . i'll recomende anything from anything that post here (seems like ppl here have a good taste(thats the word?)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

akira, nge, memories, serial experiments lain, my neighbor totoro, grave of the fireflies, now and then here and there, puni puni poemi.

but in the end it depends what kind of anime you're interested in because if you like entertainment, then serial experiments lain for example will not be something you would like to watch. if you like action then you wont like my neighbor totoro because that's a very childish anime you may not like. if you dont like nonsense you propably shouldnt watch puni puni poemi (everyone who has watched this ingenius anime will know what i'm talking about ^^ ) ... so you decide for yourself.

Already had a list of animes that I like typed out...
Bleach, Chrno Crusade, Dot Hack, Elfen Lied, Great Teacher Onizuka, Hellsing, Hunter x Hunter, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Inuyasha, Naruto, MaiHiME, Monster, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Samurai X, Trinity Blood

Not gonna give an entire list here.
Pani Poni Dash
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan
Shakugen No Shana
SHUFFLE!
Azumanga Daioh
School Rumble

I luv mangas a lot, to choose the best is not easy,
there are a lot that are good. Some that a like a lot are :
- Naruto
- hunter x hunter
- one piece
- love hina
- magister negi magi (negima)
- tsubasa reservoir chronicle
I know much more mangas and like them all,
but thes are some that I prefer and that I recommend.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Chobits
Serial Experiments Lain
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

These three are the ones that pop into my head, although there are a lot of great ones out there.

If you like comedy anime u should definatatly check out azumanga daioh. It really depends on what category you are interest in really, for like overall good anime is Full Metal Alchemist, has everything in it. Definately check out this anime if u haven't already done so.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say Full metal panic, Inuyasha, Vandread, scryed, chrono Crusade and Gundam seed.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

All anime are amazing, but is better when you see, I think is better when you see them and you create your own opinion on them, because all we have different pleasures; but if it had to mention someone.. i say DNAngel, Naruto FMA, X, MKR, NGE, Hellsing, Lain, ......... and more

sorry for my awful english i hope U can understand me
see ya :)

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hmmm im going to say .Hack//sign, Bleach, Inuyasha, Mahoromatic, Tenjho Tenje and Naruto...those are ones I can think of right now.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.