Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are you afraid of? - Minitokyo

What are you afraid of?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

well when i was a kid i afraid of darknness but because in my house one time happen something strange

when im back to home and there is all dark, my family and i were walking for the garden and then there was a sound on a tree in a corner
and when we send the dogs to see that they run afraid and also there is sounds prhaps from an animal, a big one

well to dont make it so long when put the ligths on we dont see anything there...

also i have a few afraid to the heights but it dissapear in the bungi jejeje
:o

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i think you are right we are not along ,always this things happen specially in our countries ,but i like to think ,god is there too and we don't have to be afraid ,well i don't line the lonely and the darkness , i being depressive

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

nothing not life nor death guess that makes me in human huh, i hurd that all humans are afraid of some thing im not just selfconciouse about presintations.

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

i hate spiders

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

I am afraid of dying alone

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Clowns, definetely clowns..

Signature

I fear watching the people around me die. Wondering if their is another life after this one. It always makes me wonder when those around me will pass on and how it will effect others. My only fear is of those so young dying around me....

darkness, spiders, cockroach, ghosts and being lost

Signature

I unafraid my death,but I am afraid the death of other people.

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

I m afraid of beeing left alone

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I am afraid of the unknown...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

i see dead people....................

I'm not afraid of darkness..just blinding light

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

no pitaya you dont see death peopleis only you INTHE MIRROR!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I am terrified of aging and death. The thought that as life progresses we can never slow it down or take a time out, we are forced to continue, and if we can't we die.
I'm afraid of being forgotten. That as life moves on I'll be a name that soon no one will remember and that at that point I will truely die.
I'm afraid of needles. The thought of foreign objects being inserted into my skin is paralyzing for me.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i think the thing that i fear most is unrest in a household. when a family quarrels over matters, it often becomes a kind of paranoia that spreads throughout the place, making family members uncomfortable. When you have an uncomfortable family relationship, you lose a home, a shield away from the world outside that is often cruel and unaccepting.
I am saying this because as we know, the fear of society, and unacceptance that comes along with it, be it because you are different in race or reliogion, thoughts or just plain not at the same level (by this, i mean everything, wealth, health, looks, talking, smell, taste...etc.) your only refuge is home and a family.

When a family is unrest, there is a possibility that we lose that comfort of Home Sweet Home as a shelter for the storm, so that is what i fear most, without a family or really close friends like Choo Leong, Gao,(two of my best pals) and other pals of mine, I would have not lived i guess.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I am specially afraid of spiders,cockrochs, and many more.. you can say i am afraid of all all types of insects... they are my worst enmany...

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi! :)

I am afraid a spiders! o_0

i'm afraid of bad future

I'm Afraid of Loseing The one that i Love.

Spiders :angry:

SerenityEternal

SerenityEternal

~ radical dreamer ~

I'm terrified of centipedes... >.>

speedy little devils. XP

they're poisonous and worst, like to crawl in your ears for fun...and that's a fact too....scary XO

Needles...
Losing loved ones...
Failing...
Never finding that special someone...
Leeches...
Heights...

^ ^;; Quite a bit huh? lol

I'm afraid of heights and rats.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.