Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POST-A-FIC: Kenshin in Soul Society?!? - Minitokyo

POST-A-FIC: Kenshin in Soul Society?!?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

Synopsis: At the ends of their lifespans, each of the RuroKen characters found themselves in Rukongai.

What would Kenshin do upon hearing about Seireitei, the Shinigami that dwell there, and the Hollows they have sworn to fight? What would the other Ruroken characters do, friends and foes alike? And, what would the Shinigami do, upon learning (inevitably) of a red-headed spirit with an astonishing amount of skill in swordplay? Perhaps some of those from Kenshin's past would already be Shinigami...

Who knows? You posters do!

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature
Check out my POST-A-FIC threads: Kenshin in Soul Society?!? and The Uchiha Successor

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i see your thread has been empty....
but no done here, i am a fan fic idiot...
so here i am using what if as well!Q

Shishio- Capt (? division) evil
kenshin - Rukongai Noob Hero wannabe
The others - One by one meet up in different areas of rukongai
his arch rival (your avatar) - rebel VC in seireitei

one day, kenshin was dead, found himself in another existence in rukongai, awoken confused...he is unique, very unique, he has a sense of power about him, he felt light....

he touched his sides, he realized his clothes have changed, they are in poor quality, he seems very full, he is satisfied, his stomach not a bit hungry, his body rested, he realized something, his love, his blade is gone...

he looked in frantic, and then a woman, with one arm appeared at his door, looking into him, seeing past him as if sensing something...

he looked back, wondering what she is looking at beyond him...
she opened her mouth and gave a welcome, she said: welcome to rukongai...i am (Ganju's big sis), saw you outthere, them idiots just left you on the road....must have died hard or too easy right....

he didn't reply, except in confusion, he looked into the woman's eyes, and saw a spirit unlike no other, they are sharp, full of spirit....

she said something, but was muffled by the sound of children screaming, he could not recognize that voice, but he rushed out, to see what was happening.

out there, a thug, tremored the people around with a weapon, a bat, half broken, but still lethal...
he could not have time to think, he used his body, light as feather, and with the earth around him, kenshin shot the sand in a shot of burst, hit the thug and distratced him...obviously he wasn't pleased and changed his direction at kenshin.

aiming his bat at him, kenshin shifted his body and in a flash, subdued him without any much effort.

All this time, the one arm woman looked at him, sensing his reiatsu, a strong one, one filled with sprit, energy, valiance. she spoke to him again....

"i saved your ass here, got you a night at my place, you could have the lease thank me by taking this..."

and she threw him a long wooden sword, weighthed very much like his blade, kenshin sensed it through his many years of swordtraining, he felt there was a breath of life to it...he asked why...

the woman did not answer, she simply told him that it is his, and he must give it life, and thus, a story of a new legend begins...

Kenshin knew at least here, he is free, he is no longer battousai, the blood no longer stained his hands, perhaps he can begin anew here, perhaps this is where he can have peace.

but of course, fate has a hand for him, a special one, one as revealed to him by the one-armed woman, who told him everything of what he is now, what happen and what is the situation, of the rukongai, SS, Seireitei and the world of Hollows and Shinigami.

His fire sparked though he didn't want to, he looked ahead to see...where is the end of his horizon, he sees none....and he knew, a new one has already engulfed him, bringing him a new beginning.

Meanwhile, Shishio, in his Seireitei captain's room, sensed a spark, a familiar one, one that brought hate in his mind, one that seemed to spark his memories, he know not why, but he knew it is someone he knows, he wonders who...

like my story??
i see potential in this what if!!!!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

hm... maybe i should change the "WHATIF" in the thread title to "CHALLENGE". would that draw more posters?

*wide-eyed* facinating! well, you certainly set the stage for Kenshin... anybody else wanna take a shot at this? where d'ya think Sanosuke'd end up, and what crowd would he fall in with?

(personally, i think Sano would be the one who hooked up with Kuukaku (Ganju's oniisan). their attitude's match perfectly!)

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature
Check out my POST-A-FIC threads: Kenshin in Soul Society?!? and The Uchiha Successor

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

You should!, change the title to something like make your own Fanfic !

Sanosuke: His side of the story...(assuming they all dies at about the same time or so)

Sano woke, in a place, by his side is a corpse, dead, full of stench as he quickly used his hand to cover his nostrils.
He didn't know why but he is here. his voice is shivering from the cold, there is the smell of corpses around him, he wondered why is he here.

He looked around and realize that his body is light. he stepped up from the floor, carefully avoiding the corpses on the floor.

He looked at the direction in between the tall trees where there is light. he walked to there, half expecting to see someone alive, last he remembered, he was talking to his grandson, he was telling a tale of his days when he fought alongside the great master swordsman, how he enjoyed everyday that he had. how he lived every moment of his life.

Next he knew, he is here, amidst a stinky and filled with corpses place, full of such stench and full of misery. He felt so light, he didn't know why, he could walk as to his surprise, his legs are perfectly fine now, he didn't need the stick that he used.

he walked out, feeling his way....

He saw, for the first time since he has awakened, a field, of flushing green, billowing beneath the warm winds, he felt alive like no other as the stench of the corpses floated away, carried away by the winds, he took a deep breath as he reached for the sky.

he looked at his hands, and to his most surprised yet, he realized they are no more wrinkles, he is smooth, he felt so young, now that he realized as he touched his body, to realize his toned body is there, he hasn't felt so young since his days of adventure. his hair full of life, he could see evern clearer now, into the horizon in front of him. He jumped with joy.

he sensed something, there is mysterious force floating about him, like the air he breaths, but full of power, like energy passing into him. (his reiatsu)

He searched at the place he came from and picked up a weapon, a broken katana, nothing else was around, but he picked it up, seeing that nobody appears to be in sight, he has to have a weapon, he might need to hunt but as he thought about it, he is full, he hasn't felt so full since good times.

he walked south...following the direction of the billowing wind.

his journey soon took him to Seireitei, he arrived at a fortified wall, in white, an energy bursting from it, a powerful force that stopped him in his tracks.

He looked at the gate and those gates crashed down on him, cutting his path, faster than he could see or react, he took a step away and witnessed as the dust settles there was...

a man, larger than anything he has ever seen since the battles of the time when he was young, where he met up with a giant. (you know which one)

the man screamed at him, in his voice, he commanded to know what is his mission here, why does he have a blade?

he couldn't answer...but he knew this one is powerful, it is so powerful, he could sense fear.
but one thing, he felt confident, he wants a good fight.

He challenged the man, stating this:
"if you could beat me, i won't go in this place!
if you could stop me here, i will tell you where i came from and what i am here to do!"

the man felt challenged and pulled out his weapon, just as big as his hands, enough to bury him alive. Sano felt cold sweat, he lifted his broken weapon, and thus a fight broke.

He felt alive, like he has never felt before, and he is gonna enjoy and make every moment last! he thought, who the hell cares, i am gonna have fun while this lasts!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

His powers roared, and spreaded wide,

kenshin, somewhere in the eastern side of Rukongai, sensed the special feeling of someoen he once knew.
he turned his head and saw heavy dust and smoke whirling faraway in the distant south side of the seireitei, the gates are closed like he has never seen it before....

The one armed woman, looks on and told him looks like this year there will be some extreme happenings and a very good year....two days....two extremes...one strong and valiant and the other an idiot with an attitude.

Kenshin only knew that she is talking about that person as he whispered his name...Sanosuke.

He knew, that now, where his blade must serve, he knew now that he can still protect the people that he loves. Especially Kaoru and his son, who has been born to an era of peace. But not so for the spiritual world.

He asked as he turned his head, am i capable to apply for a shinigami?

the woman replied simply: why not, the blade i give you doesn't exactly mean its a piece of wood, it is your ticket.

Her eyes has a string of sadness as she said that, Kenshin could only wonder why.

He picked up his blade and entered into the first day, his training!
the woman looks to him in contempt and wished silently in her heart that her young brother will be like this. she said to him: Search for its name, when you are ready, you are the best!

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

Megumi's too smart (and a doctor!) to die in the drove, so she's still in the living world. and Yahiko's prolly still out kicking around somewhere, so...

that leaves Karou, who we all know would follow Kenshin to Hell and back, so that would make her up next.

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

awww....you want her to die so soon.....?

-------------------------------------
all right as soon as tomorrow comes, i will get something out for her.,!
gonna sleep now

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

*winces at your pout* oh, fine... go kill someone else and write about them! =P

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oooo what a great idea! if only i had some free time to come up with a storyline... sorry! but keep the fan fic going! :D

Signature Image

kenny can make it to a captain if he wanted to because of his god like abilities

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

kennytee

kennytee

NiCE !!!!

Great storyline u have ! devildude

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

finally...i was wondering if me and trooper appears to be the only two idiots interested by this.....(i was feeling like an idiot for dedicating so much time)

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 03:22am
this stupid minitokyo quick reply is stupid!
i have made a post and when i pressed submit, the post hanged and then the entire chapter of my fan fic dissapeared!

KIISAMA! BAKA BAKA BAKA!

>=0000000~~~~~! XO XO XO :( OX >.< >=0! >=( >=0! >=(
nooooooo..................i spent a hour typing that...............boohoohoo....

oh well.....

here we go.....again.....

Kaoru story

it has been a year now, she looked at the altar and talked to her husband, how fast time must have flown pass....

her son came in and lighted some incense and prayed. kneeling down deside his mother. he felt sad, yet glad that his father has come to be who he respected. but now that he is not here, he missed him all the time.

kaoru looked at him, proud that he is grown up and become a good man, a man who lives in a safe era away from the slicing swords that she and her husband lived in and grew up from. he is civilized, away from the pain and agony of every facing violent death of close relatives and friends in warfare and fighting.

he told his mother that dinner is ready at the table, he asked her to eat with him as he left the room.

Kaoru looked at the altar again, at the picture of her husband.
time has taken its toll, her age is eating her away and her body is no longer as agile, as good to be teaching kendo, these days, she relies on savings and her son, who is a business man, has his own shop selling rice and other goods.

She wondered how long could she go.
can she make it to see their son having a stable relationship with a girl, perhaps from the village, having a happy life....? she saved a lot for him secretly, telling him not to worry, she wanted it to be a surprise.

she raised herself slowly and went out, not forgetting to say goodnight to her husband.

-------------------------------(...) will continue next time ok....damn tired....

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 06:02am
Kaoru(cont)

she went into her room, her son already waiting for his mother to join him for dinner.
he is a very nice person, one with intergrity much like his father, full of spirit and very much in a way, a person for the job when he needed to do something...

"mother, this makes the first year now, father has passed away, do you still miss him that much..? i saw you cry at times...you know......"

Kaoru checked herself, and poised down folding her legs and kneeled down the seat, ready to eat.
"yes, i still do, i won't hide that, i miss your father dearly, and i would continue to wish him well, it is just that....i miss the days when we are together...you playing the sword and running around, your father teaching you his words and wisdom and when at times, when he does the housework, i will tease him saying the samurai who does housework like a woman, and his warm smile will always be a welcoming sight...."
her tears welled up in her eyes, her son regretted he metioned the issue, he knew well the the answers, he could have just kept his trap shut.
"mother, don't cry, i am sorry...."
"no...don't be, i am just a woman missing her husband thats all, there are so many of us widows, i am not excluded you know..."
wiping her tears, she lifted the bowl of rice, taking small portions, slowly eating as they talked about the what the day have been. the atmosphere is warm and touching, full of serenity and hope.
kaoru sometimes feel that somehow, there are hands that comfort her when she is lonely, it is not her son, but more like a presence, she is convinced that somewhere, her husband, is there, always watching over the both of them, giving them comfort and protection.
she feels safe over thoughts like these...

she is not young anymore, she cannot teach kendo actively, her son has learned most of the styles, a bit from his father but mostly, from her, according to kenshin, the way of the sword especially his is to kill, no exceptions, to harvest the thought of using the sword to protect, innocence is needed, and he said to her the first time they met, that her sword's ways are that innocence he rather have...

she is proud that he is an active learner and student, also part time kendo master, but his skills would have been useless against those people that she and kenshin met up in the past, those people who devoted themselves to their swords, those who do not hesitate to kill..

he would have been taken down like a dog with his skills... his skills are considerably strong in this era, since mostly have already forgotten the ways of the olf and has opened to a new era where swords and honor no longer really mattered, but would have been otherwise in those bloodbath times.
she wanted him to have the best, but she has given her all to teach him all that matters in this world of swords and blades, it is up to him to learn or unlearn the trait that is the family's only pride.

the dojo has been old, left down by her father, his granfather that he has never met before, and it needs fixing, but there are only 2 students in the dojo, most went to study more brain working subjects. the dojo and the sword are fast becoming obsolete...

she prayed again, in her heart, that their lives will have the best and may his life be blessed...

-----------------------------(...) air is cold and moist, surrounded by bamboos and trees of indefinite height and size, mostly covered with the moist of rain that has passed, though he know not when it has rained...

Kenshin has already managed to shape the wooden blade into a real sword, however, Kuukaku said that it is only the beginning, a shinigami must first understand the name and the nature of the sword in order to fully utilize it. he still wasn't quite sure what she meant...

but earlier, when he concentrated all his thoughts into the blade, he closed his eyes, and when he opened, he was here, in this serene beauty of silence and greenery and moist.
Kuukaku told him that this is the world of his, that he built it, but he is not so sure....

he looked around for a person as Kuukaku told him so, that this is the avatar that he must meet in order to be understanding the blade.

He took a few steps forward and in between the trees covered by shadows, he saw a path and he followed his instinct, his blade, now in the formof well forged katana is in his hands and he held tight as he walked the path,illuminated by nothing bu the refelection of light from the dews of the rain...

he found a house, a ginja looking like building, something tells him that he must be there...the person he is looking for...

he approaches slowly, taking every step with caution.
To his surprise! the door to the ginja like building opened at full swing.

instantly, the sky around him darkened, a pulse of strong pressure pressed down his shoulders as he looked at the mysterious figure before him.

a man, shaped broad, very strong in stature and yet lean with very good height of six feet five perhaps, far taller than kenshin himself, walks down slowly the stairs...

he wore black, like a robe of sorts, with black cloths cut and teared and tied again to his entirebody like bandages of black colors. he is covered by the black robe from body to toe, only thing is his head visible. however, he is blindfolded, with another teared black cloth. It's ends flowing loosely, fluttering in the breeze that blew at him as he moves slowly towards kenshin. as if they have life, the ends flowed ike water...

he held in his hand the similar sword of which kenshin has in his, he features are neutral as he came close enough to swords length.

he stopped. "my name is [(((())))] , welcome to your world, my maker..."
kenshin anticipated this becasue kuukaku has already told him that they will be introducing themselves, however, he could not hear him...his name is blurred...

he asked him to repeat himself, but before that could happen, the man already moved in for the kill.
he slammed down the blade at kenshin, who defended with a jerky movement in response to his sudden attack, he repositioned himself and continued with a response...

the attack become fiercer and fiercer, the man truly intended to kill him, kenshin has no choice but to fight, though reluctant as he does not know this man, as before, Kuukaku has already told him to exect this, as avatars are often more hasty and they will intend to test the patience of the owners.

they fought and fought, Kenshin was getting tired, a cut on his sleeves, one down his ribs and one more on his thighs are slowing him down.

He used his head.
and shifted into the ultimate technic, the sword flash (that move where he puts his sword in the sheath and pulls out fast enough to kill), the man moved in once more, unaware of what his owner is thinking.

in a flash, the sword on the man's hand is broken...and he smiled from beneath his blindfolded eyes.
he said" you can call me name...my name is..."

Kenshin awoke and in front of him is Kuukaku

the bamboo and trees dissapeared replaced with a room. the training spot he was in earlier.
" X " (you choose the name)

---------------------------------------(...)

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

EDIT: lmao! we both did a Karou story! i started typing without checking the last post of the thread, just 'cause the total still said "10 replies". however, it seems that you started before her death, while mine starts when she awakens in Rukongai... hey, this could work!

Kamiya Karou winced once at the light spearing through her eyelids, and bolted upright with a growl ready for whatever poor soul was stupid enough to open her room to the morning sun.

Then she winced again, anticipating the roaring pain of her illness-wracked body protesting the sudden motion.

However... niether came. Blinking the sleepiness from her eyes, Karou shook her head and looked down at her hands... The smooth, strong hands of her youth. Touching her face, she realized she must look young again, and almost cried for joy at the vanished illness than she and Kenshin had suffered from, brought back from his journies. While she never regreted her decision to share Kenshin's pain, she was still glad to be free of the physical impairment that came with it.

"Just arrived, Ni-san?"

Startled, Karou looked down at the chirping voice, seeing a little girl with bright green eyes haloed by white-blonde hair. "Um, hai?"

"Cool!" the girl replied excitedly. "Atashi wa Yukiko desu." Waving an arm to indicate the city sprawling out behind them, which Karou noticed only now, she added "And this is Rukongai!"

Then she turned uber-kawaii on Karou, who sweatdropped, dreading the request she knew was coming...

"Will you be my kaa-chan?"

~THUD~ Went Karou as she facefaulted. Getting up quickly, she replied intelligently, "N-nani? Child, don't you already have a kaa-san?"

"Iie!" she chirped brightly. "What's the big deal, people here do it all the time! You like someone, you ask them. And I like you!"

"..." Karou blushed, and murmered assent...

"Yaay!"

...Only to find herself rolling her eyes as Yukiko bounced around for a bit, then latched on to her hand and started dragging her down the grassy hill and into the city.

ni-san: abriv for older sibling (respectful)
hai: yes
atashi wa: i am -name- (feminine only, masculine uses "ore wa")
kaa-: mother
-chan: (intimate)
-san: (respectful)
nani: what
iie: no

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Oh my you have some skills! XD

alright, here is something to continue,
-------------

Kuukaku shrugged at his sudden awakening, but she tought to herself that was too smooth, beside the tired look on Kenshin's face, his blade has now completed the shikai practice. the first step is complete.

funny thing to her is that though it is the overflowing reiatsu from his body, like a powerful wave, in all directions and full of vigor, but appears wrongly used.

nearby, she sensed a force of power, it is approaching, something is putting her on the edge, this year it was special, never before has she sensed and approached this many powerful souls in such a short time before, a few years ago there was a new man who entered the seireitei from rukongai streets and word has it he has made it big. But this is usually very rare, only evry hundred and few more that one from here can actually make it big, and from the way these few days are, there has been a good 6 or 7 of these powerful reiatsus flowing around rukongai streets.

she wonders to herself, what is happening, those fools at the seireitei would have some report from patrols and the SMC team by now, she wonders if they are planning anything fishy as well.

Kenshin turned, regaining his tired posture, he lifted his blade, touching it as he felt the texture has changed, now it feels more stable, lile one forged from the purest metals of the living world, which is similiar like the old blacksmith master that he knew, made the best blade, and he feels that the one he is holding now is the equal quality.

he asked: " Kuukaku-dono, i have a request, i wanted to summon this blade, but i can't do it here, i need some opponent, perhaps a training post for slicing practice...."

"hmmm.....you sense that, the force...?"
"yes, kind of, it seems that he is strong and he is near, very near"
"your sensing skills have improved, but needs focusing, yes, but still far away, perhaps 10 streets away from here...."
"i feel that he knows that you are here, your overflowing reaiatsu needs training and you need it bad...as for the blade, i have just the thing, ME"
"ah....? Kuukaku-dono, what are you talking about...?"
"as i have said....i mean it.."

No sooner than her sentenced finished, she moved at great speed whilst chanting something, an instant ball of fire shot out in front of her as she shifted her movements to the side.
Kenshin reacted, positioning his blade and sliced at ball of fire, separating it and defended himself against Kuukaku, who picked up a branch and started wacking down with powerful speed and power, disengaging the position of Kenshin's defense.
he moved back, and took a hit down the joints, as he hissed in pain Kuukaku screamed at him" What the hell are you waiting for, you wanted training, i am giving you a chance, don't be wasting my time if that is all you got!"
Kenshin stunned, he thought ti himself, she is right, he is not respecting his teacher, who has only one arm, he looked down at her all this time...

Kenshin concentrated and sheathed his blade, preparing to strike as he did and in his head he called the blade's name :" X, awaken!" (c'mon read this and make a name for it...!")

The blade woke and a shot of enormous energy flowed through him, a sharp reiatsu now leaks out instead of the before, the overflowing type. now it is focused, but shoots everywhere due to his lack of control.

Kuukaku did not wait, she attacked again and again at the blade, she knew he is strong, but at his rate, he is nothing but a kid with power.

Kenshin concentrated and fought, he fought like he has never did before as he regained his knowledge of swords in his youth, he has forgotten most of them now, but simply because he never or hardly ever used it after the reformationa dn the peaceful era dawned. also due to his body condition.

he pushed and slowly, he thought back on all the sword skills his teacher once taught him, learning agaian and again

Kuukaku sees potential and pushed further, he still doesn't know its powers, but in time he will....
then, faster than a blink of an eye, Kuukaku whispered something, and a ball of flashing heat appeared at her fingers, she pushed it into kenshin's blade, disempowering it and ruined the position as he staggered back, then she spurted front. and with one strike, slammed down onto kenshin, hurting his chest.
slamming him down as he could not recover.
she looked at him and said: " you know, obviuosly you have some skills, but here a different set of rules applies, you have much to learn than just rly on those sword skills that you have...what i used just now is called demon magic, in time, i will show you how to manipulate your enemy using this"
shrugging in his pain, he looked at his victor..." i...i understand, sensei"
" don't call me that!, just call me Nee-san, it will do you good when you needed my assistance, alright?"
"i will then, Nee-san" for the first time, he felt closer to this woman, and to anyone he hardly ever knew before. just perhaps, he thought, the people here are more familiar.
" Alright get up, dinner should be ready now, lets go have some..."
"hai" he answered...
------------------
Meanwhile, Shishio was raging up, his division people are getting very annoying as he sat in his 10th seat. (i made him into 10th division capt),
his rival, kenpachi is getting on his nerves....

"i smell that just now, tell me, where is the source, i never get used to this reiatsu sensing thing..."
he is referring to the reiatsu sense that kenshin has released, he has been on his toes trying to figure out who or what is releasing it, though he feels familiar, he knows not yet.
" i think the nearest one is at the Eastern end of rukongai, at least that is what the SMC has said, but captain, you can't go there, the people there will die if you do...your pressure would suffocate them!"
"you think i care...?"
"No sir, but Yamamoto Taicho does, he will put you back down in prison....!"
"that is the problem, i guess...."
-------------------------------

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

hm... a name for kenshin's sword? wait a minute, isn't it waaaaaay too soon for Kenshin to release the shiki of a zanpakutou?! wtf!?

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

he is the expert don't you think, and to be honest with someone like Kuukaku who is an expert in everything, what did you think?
c'mon, i think he is worthy to do that, plus i really dunno when he is gonna make it big, but if you read it up, you will realize that Kuukaku feels that something is wrong, he is too fast and there is something wrong with the release, it is too soon, and she is supecting foulplay

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

oh ok, then... how about "Shinsoku"? its also used to describe the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu's "god-like speed", so i think it fits...

"Flash, Shinsoku!"

oh yea, and here's a Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu Sword Skills index for ya.

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Gosh... I think Watsuki-san must read these... XD

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

"Shinsoku....return to yourself..." kenshin spoke as he walked with Kuukaku into the house, knowing full well that now he is one step nearer to being a shinigami.

the sword shrunk and inserted itself into the form of a zanpakutou sealed form. it inserted itself into the sheath, kenshin thought this is handy, he has to do it himself in the living world.

Kuukaku was silent as she walked in, thinking that this can be something weird.
his release is just far too soon, barely an hours time in the realm of the world of his and he comes out clean....what is wrong or is she worried too much...

they entered the house and the smell of food is in the air. kenshin winced and thought he felt hungry now, it has been a good two day since he last ate, dunno why but he didn't feel hungry.

they sat and ate, kenshin looking at Kuukaku every now and then, wondering what is she so concerned about was there something wrong, he wanted to ask.

Kuukaku looked at him and realized he was staring, "what the hell ya lookin at, never seen a woman eating with one arm before?!"

"No, sensei....i mean nee-san, didn't mean that, i was just wondering, you been worried since just now, when i released the blade, is there something wrong?"

"Yes...if i must say, but i am not sure, not sure at all...."
" what is it...?"
" something is wrong, your release is too soon, it usually takes at least a good year with proper training to release the blade..."
"that long....?"
" yeah, even the best shinigami goes around a good two years in a school specially meant for them, then slowly after many many tests and exams and training, they begin to dwell into their world, where they meet up with the avatar, and after training with it or talking to it, they gain understanding with it and begin to fight with them, then getting their name and then releasing it..."
"so i have a problem then..."
"i have my suspicions that all i can say, your took less than an hour....not say a year...."
"......"
"dun you worry, it should be fine, i think, just eat that up, you will need it later, coz, i am gonna show you how to manipulate your steps later in shunpo, a kinda thing that you might want to fully manipulate against your enemy..."
"Hai!"
--------------------
they say eating in silence...
----------------------

Shishio whisked away a bandage that is covering his eyes, puffed on his pipe as he looked at his VC, asking, "now, come on, tell me what is the news of the Seireitei, is there been a report on anyone sent to investigate the massive spiritual pressure...?"
"there is, they seemed to be interested at recruiting him into the group, i wonder is that true..."
"interesting, now i may meet this person without the hassle of killing those shitbags in rukongai..."
"captain, it always been a surprising thing, why are you so violent...?" asked the VC in cold sweat as he bowed his head, hoping that he did not do anything to piss the captain off...
"i am? that is surprising, i was always like this all the time, it is the survival of the fittest for all, that is why i am so powerful don't you think....?"
"ah...."
"i was claimed to be one who has more power, i was leader long time ago when i was a human...i had more than just brains, i was the renegade who proposed a new era that no one dared accept and called me a lunatic..."
"it was the group that you mentioned before right...?"
"yes....they were the seeds of the new century, many of them are the best people i ever met, and my proudest was of course my secretary....the man who shared my dreams...my opinions and my thoughts for this new era..."
"who is he...?"
"he died not long after i did, before he died, he carved a message with his blood on the prison walls, of praising me as his lord, and my idead to change the world, and that even when i am dead, i shall live long into history as the man with that dream...."
"he died praising your will....?"
"hehehe.....indeed.....i last met him when he died, he has since then moved elsewhere, last i heard he is in rukongai west....i wonder what he is doing, perhaps planning for my will again...?"
"he cannot sir!, here in rukongai, the rules are established by the people of seireitei...."
"SHUT UP FOOL!" screamed Shishio as he rose from his seat...scaring and tumbling the VC as his spiritual pressure shot down onto him...
" sorry sir....i was foolish..."
"not only that.....you were commenting on rules....as i said, rules don't matter shit until you can survive as the strongest!"
"............."
"don't whimper there like a toddler, get up and go, better go polish up your skills, you were frightened by that little spiritual force...? you are gonna have to do better than that or else i might consider replacing you....!"
"YEs....yes sir...." he picked himself up as he ran helter skelter out, bumping into another captain along the way, Kenpachi...11th division....capt.
he shuddered as he quicken his speed. away from the scene.

"you seem to have scared your little VC....he looks like he pissed himself..."
"Kenpachi, what a pleasant surprise...coming here for a cup of tea..?"
kenpachi shrugged, not very taken by his gesture.
"you taking me as a rival would have been a wrong choice...you know i can kill you if i wanted to...."
"don't be hostile, rival you don't like, friends should be fine...."
"not that! i am saying that it is time we settled things mano a mano, i am itching for a good fight before those new people can come here and fight with me..."
"you do mean the new spiritual forces outside the Seireitei..."
"you know....that means you are not as stupid as i thought you are....!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
"like i said, you are not as stupid as you look!"

This angered Shishio very much as he released his spirit force at him, with equal force, kenpachi pushed back.

"I don't think you have the guts to start one fight here with me would you...?"
"Kenpachi, you know your enemy too little, i would kill you first here and now!"

they reached for their swords. and out the sheath they go faster than lightning, as they attacked each other.

Shishio aimed at Kenpachi's head as he blocked the first hit. slamming again and again down onto him! just then, Kenpachi flipped and stabbed at Shishio's direction and sending him backward as he pulled his blade in ready for another strike.

All of a sudden, as their blades are ready to cross again, a wooden staff blocked their blades from meeting...
it was Yamamoto Taicho, and his VC, standing at the door, visibly annoyed by the two captains...as he sounded:
"i got you two in to fight for a cause of reason and maintain justice, not personal brawls like this!"
"Yama-jii, i would have had him if you didn't stop me...then you have one less problem to deal with..."said the confident still Kenpachi
"I would have make sure you and your body may never meet again this time!"
"ENOUGH!" screamed the old man, pressuring the two others down with his mighty force.

"one more time of this nonsense and i will personally send the two of you down to prison and slam you in for the rest your miserable lives!"
"Hmmph....!" Kenpachi looked as he sheathed his sword
"Alright, next time, whenever that maybe, you have your throat cleaned and ready!"
"never better....sure"
Shishio sheathed his sword and looked at the old captain, "oh sorry, you must have mistaken, we are just practicing our sword skills...."
Obviously vexed, Yamamoto Taicho turned around and walked out with his VC, looking at the bridge in front of him...
Kenpachi has already dissapeared, Shishio was wondering alone, as he sat back at his chair, looking far ahead...

Signature Image

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

ooh, that's easy!

hi: flame
tamashii: soul
therefore...
Hitamashii, meaning "Flame of my Soul"! i figure Shishio's zanpakutou will look and act much like his katana "Mugenjin" in the anime.

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

so it sprays oil and lit fire....i was wondering he will be put against RyujinJakka of Yama Jii...the reason....obviously he has the bang and the both of them are fire based.

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 12:16pm
he talked to himself, wishing that he had held back on that final hit, it almost broke his arms, and to actually think that the guy, being huge like a building packs as much as he looks seems logical, but funny thing is, he did not feel all that much pain when he slammed his hands down on him.
*PANNNNGGGGGG*
the iron axe slammed down again onto Sano's piece of broken sword. claimed from the corpse earlier. Sano did not hesistate and moved right up his arms ctaching hold of the flow, and landing one big slash at his upper arms.

it cut like it should and a gush of blood flowed right out as the huge one turned his head eager to strike at him. Sano was thinking this guy is more stupid than anyone he would have ever known in his life....

with a kick, he shoved himself just at the moment when the fist of the huge guard landed. This caused the guard to punch himself in the wounded upper arm and sent a shock of engulfing pain into his head.
he screamed and the voice trembled the ground. the force strong enough to make Sano wanting to beg him to just shut up.

He whimpered and this time, he tried to catch hold of Sano. Sano reacted fast and evaded his first attempt and whilst doing so, he remembered one thing, the skill he learned many years ago, when he was young, the skill to pass enough pressure to break stones into bits with his fists armed like bullets but of pure flesh. He learned this from a monk, but he couldn't remember his name as of now.

the giant did not wait, and proceeded straight using his good arm with the weapon that passed to the it now, "DIE PUNY HUMAN!" he screamed at the top of his lungs whilst slaming the axe down onto Sano.

Sano made a quick move and shifted to the side, evading it sideways and as the giant shifted his weight, he pushed his axe against Sano, hoping to sweep him off.

Sano gathered his fist, and with a breath punched the axe with his might and technique.
instantly there was a sound as the pressure came on to the axe.
cracks formed, the giant was shocked and confused and attempted to lift the axe for another strike.
Just then, the axe crumbled to pieces, the cracks expanded so quick that there was no time to understand what happened...
Sano took no chances and with his broken blade, jumped up and slashed down at the giant, who still in awe seeing his great axe getting destroyed by a "puny human".
Not able to response, the giant got slashed by Sano, and then with another hand, Sano landed a punch strong enough to break walls onto his face, sending him face down onto the dirt.

Sano, landed safely, relishing his victory as he always do, he walked slowly towards the giant, clearly defeated and wounded and too tired to move an inch.
he walked cautiously thinking to himself, this is far too easy...

"You! the large bonehead, i wanna know everything, what the hell is this place and why am i here...?"
"Errgghhh....bloody hell i am telling you....!"

Sano felt pity for this fellow as he punched him again on the face, making him cry out in pain.

"now will you tell me...?"
"alright....alright....just promise me you won't go in there and return to where you came from..!"
"alright...." he meant that half heartedly of course
"you seemed blur, at least let me get up.."
"move one inch onto me and i will have you eating dirt you hear me....!"
"ok, ok...."
slowly, the giant sat up, leaning against the great walls. he positioned himself and held his wounds close
"you must be new are you....?"
"yeah....looks like it..."
"you are dead....and here is where all the dead meet up!"
"WHAT THE HELL?"

obviously shocked, Sano responded with a uncontrollable behaviour...
"this is not true....this can't be....what where am i....?!"
"this here is Soul Society, and where you came from is a place that is outside here, called Rukongai, a place where all souls gather awaiting for reincarnation"
"arrrhhhh....?, you are joking up all this mumbo jumbo right.,...?"
"no....i am simply telling you what every soul will know...."
"this is impossible, i was still playing with my granddaughter Sakura yesterday..., i can't be dead, i was still walking well yesterday and i was having dinner with my children..."
"yeah well...you are dead...trust me...you need a proof....?"
"yeah yeah....tell me, why you think i am dead....?"
" simple, you had a grandson right, how old did you think you were....?"
"i was 67 years old...wait, I AM MOVING WITHOUT A STICK...!"
"oh hell, it took you that long to realize you have become young again...?"
"yeah....humans don't grow younger....!"
"that is one way to see it, did you think at 67 you would still be able to take me down like you did, jumping around me and then giving me a kick so hard....!"
"yeah....you are right....all i felt just now was a feeling of exstasy, i just wanted to fight without realizing...must be the old flame..."
"yeah...whatever....now, behind me is Seireitei, it is place forbidden to outsiders like you..."
"why is that..?" calmed down as he listens carefully, Sano, feeled himself...
"this is a place of laws, and order in the spiritual world, we are shinigamis, and we are enforced to protect the living from the attacks of evil spirits known as hollows."
"you didn't answer my question...."
"wait....okay, in this place, is our headquarters, where all the members of shinigamis and students in training shinigamis gather, and it is very much like the military camp, it is restricted to outsiders for fear of interference."
"so that means i am not welcomed..."
"precisely, in order to get in, it is not forcibly, you must take a route of entering the school of shinigamis, you must then learn how to be one and eventually joining the ranks of these people...."
"so i can't just go in there and make them get me in...?"
"certainly not....are you stupid...? i may be easily defeated by you, but those people in there do not welcome outsiders barging in, and counting by how you use that blade, you will be made into fresh meat....!"
"that strong huh...."
"no kidding, they are too strong for a human soul like you...."

wiping his sweat, Sano thought about something else and asked the giant.
"hey, anyhow i need a place to stay, it is night now, and i really could use a place to have a shower or something and then maybe a bowl of rice...."
"happy to help you if you aint gonna barge in and kill yourself....you can head north from here in that direction" the giant pointed with his good arm raised.
"there?"
"yes, that is the nearest direction to a village of rukongai, here people generally are good, due to the inexistence of currency, everyone here welcomes people to go in their houses and are usually very kind in accepting a new member to the family."
"so you are saying i am gonna go to someone and ask them to guide me into a family....is that right...?"
"yeah, don;t worry, there is no catch, these people just do what they do, it is the culture here, just be sure to ask nicely and then also helping out the jobs like planting food, cooking or cleaning and you will get along pretty fine...."
"is that all....hmmmm....one more thing....can i ask you where is my wife....?"
"i don't know...."
"she died four years ago, i want to meet her...."
"what is her name, i might know someone who does know her...."
"Kamishiro Sakura...."
"hmmm.....i have not heard of her before...."
"yeah...? oh well, i guess i have a lot of time, i will just find her somewhere..."
"alright....now go, the guards will be out soon, they will not view you as a pleasant sight...."
"ok..thanks, for a big bonehead, you are very kind, your name?"
" (what is the name of that big bonehead who uses the axes)"
"Sanosuke....thats mine"
"go, go now, they are already here....!"

Sano quickly ran away...heading to the direction the giant pointed out, eager to find food and shelter and a good night's sleep to clear his head.

The giant was wiping cold sweat from his head when he heard the name of the woman, he was wondering what would have happen if he did say he knew....
the name...Kamishiro Sakura, "DarkTempest" they call her....

the other guards helps him to his feet, as they carry him inside...the giant thought to himself, what would have happen if that man knew that his wife is a Vice Captain of 5th Division(I HAVE REPLACED HINAMORI MOMO'S POSITION), one powerful one who is the expert of the most powerful demon magic...and so young at that, barely four years, she has climbed up the ladder with the most powerful ability ever....

no one in the Seireitei has ever been able to defeat her when it comes to the speed and handling of demon magic, her skills to silently summon spells is unrivaled,even by captain's standard, she would have been worthy to be one...
probably the only ingredient is a bankai for her zanpakutou and her skills in using it....

she would have been the queen of demon magic and she is now, being a VC, she is on her way to becoming a captain as well....her skills matched with intelligence. the giant now closes his eyes, happy that he has done something right, and then preventing a potential ryoka, perhaps he may get a recognition....he happily thought to himself.

-------------------------------(...)

merged: 11-03-2005 ~ 05:54am
oh by the way, Kamishiro Sakura is the Maiden Name.
that means her family name...as for Sanosuke, i wanted him to become joined to the female side of the family and adopting the name Kamishiro Sanosuke...
how is that?

Signature Image

WOOW!
you have an INFINITLY WIDE imagination bro..
and I love the storyline..
that should happen in bleach!

I dream of angels, but I live with demons

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.