Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3 is it a disappointment? - Minitokyo

MT3 is it a disappointment?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I talked with lots of members and most of them were really disappointed about the new system that comes with MT3 so my question is quite simple are you disappointed of MT3? And what bothers you the most about it?

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Asahi

Asahi

gone

..wait some days or month ... to fix all problems and bugs by the mt-stuff..

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by Asahi ..wait some days or month ... to fix all problems and bugs by the mt-stuff..

i second that. they just started the new system; they still have a lot to fix

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

is not that Asahi .. i du not like the idea no friends no more groups..sad because i love to help with groups..and the sistem is so restricted now

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

i prefer the old version... I haven't yet understand how use properly MT3! ^.^;
I wolud back my counter of notification! XD
An there are many problem with the comment's posting... -.-
Uff...

oh... where has the usability gone...

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Quote by undeadsymphony

Quote by Asahi ..wait some days or month ... to fix all problems and bugs by the mt-stuff..

i second that. they just started the new system; they still have a lot to fix

I also agree with them... it's hard to judge right now because, indeed, many things are strange and others are simply messed up (userpage layouts; groups; etc).

However I believe we should wait and see if we can all get used to how everything is working here...

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I wasn't talking here about the bugs! I know that every beta versions have lots of bugs I was talking about the new rules and the new system here!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

they took off the "level" thingy which is kinda disappointing and the credit..i know some maker likes that feature but what about the people who doesnt do arts?

Granity

Granity

Just a Dreamer

Yep...I loved mt because there were a lot of lovely wallpapers.....and it wasn't like ap. I hate this credit thing... T__T

Well not really liking the credits thing or how the interface is looking right now.
Its just really hard getting used to.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i think the same ,is so confusing (maybe not much )but what can we do?just wait in our adm/mod ,change again to mt2 ,well i hope for the sake for evryone ,right rikimaru-jp?

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

the new credits system

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

You still have groups but you have to go back and re-add all of your friends. They are all still there but they are only listed under "watch". You have to go under the My Friends thing and change it that way. But some of my groups are gone....like the Tsubasa group...all the info on there is just gone. :(

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

just logged back on after a few days and straight away was taken to the control panel sections, which is a complete mess. no organisation at all. the notifacatiosn you have to click on to find out anything. the old control pannel that was at top left was efficant enough. the forum layout is quite nice but didnt see the need to change the sections names. whats up woth that? so far as i can tell it has added to much confusion. it has became poorly layed out for a site that caters for so many. the old version was nice simple and easy to move around. so what was wrong with it that it needed to change? this credit system i am unfamiliar with but it doesnt sound like a good idead. the lvl system was great and the 10 favs a week limited spaming.

well rant over :d hope the organise it alittle better soon :)

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by kucloi think the same ,is so confusing (maybe not much )but what can we do?just wait in our adm/mod ,change again to mt2 ,well i hope for the sake for evryone ,right rikimaru-jp?

change it back lol yeah XP maybe in our next life XP "No offense"

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Quote by AngelKateYou still have groups but you have to go back and re-add all of your friends. They are all still there but they are only listed under "watch". You have to go under the My Friends thing and change it that way. But some of my groups are gone....like the Tsubasa group...all the info on there is just gone. :(

I know! I can't find my Trinity Blood group OX (but I think they are fixing that). About the friend's list; yeah they are still there. I am currently changing them all from my watch list to my Friend's list... although I don't understand what the hotlist is about... does anyone know?

Signature

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Quote by dianasis not that Asahi .. i du not like the idea no friends no more groups..sad because i love to help with groups..and the sistem is so restricted now

Dianas, you are wrong. It is not like there will be no friends at all. Go under the control panel -> friends, check the boxes next to each and every of your friend you want to, and then update their status to "friend" from the right now "watch". There are groups still as well. The system is not restricted, it works in different way that is used to but it does not mean it is worse. It is different and all of us need to learn the new interface of MT3 and get familiar with the credit system. Just wait a bit and see how it will look like, when all of us get used to it and all the bugs will be fixed. We do not have unlimited bandwith as has been pointed out continuously by Keltosh and certain measure had to be taken to save it at least by a tiny little bit.

I just want to ask all of you. Stop complaining for now. It will not help out you nor administrators in any way. Try to browse MT3, see what great new features it has, how it looks like right now, learn its new organization and grouping. And try to welcome it in a more open minded way >.<

I will tell you guys something, when I first browsed through MT3 today, I was also a little puzzled at first, but the more I surf it the more I start liking it. It is certainly an improvement and a change, hopefully for the better, but only when you guys start cooperating and appreciating its new features rather then sticking blindinly to the old mt2 that was not the best at all and had many faults as well.

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

It is. It does not have a simple charm like the previous one did...

Signature

i think i like MT2 better. i don't really like the whole credits thing.

unless i have overe looked it i have noticed the biggest diapointment of all. the recently submitted items section where the hell is it? it was easy just clicking that and looking att at alll scans wallpaper doujins vectors etc straight of instead of having to go to thier indivudual sections

Signature Image

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

I think they should have a new better userface; new layout to make browsing easier. More user friendly. I like the credit idea.

credits :(? i know thats an anti-leecher move on MT's behave but still its gonna be hard on some people that dont make wallies all the time or barely as good as some people here. I guess we just have to give it time and see, also the interface feels kinda weird, i miss the old days where i strived to get to lvl 10 (yea some of my work sucks and the other ones get deleted sniff...)

Bugs or no, I don't like the new layout or system.

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.