Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes InuYasha? - Minitokyo

Who likes InuYasha?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Who here likes InuYasha? this is for anyone who is a fan of InuYasha or anything InuYasha related. Does anyone have a link for inuyasha clubs? im a big fan, any links will be appreciated by me and others.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

...I think there are a lot of InuYasha fans here as well (I mean...the gallery's huge) Sorry, but I don't know any clubs ^-^" I used to be really into the show but my interest just died all of a sudden. All I can say is that Koga was and still is my favorite InuYasha character...Well, have a nice day.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

awww i love that half-dog-demon! he's so spolit n cute!
Er..spoilt? XD n not to mention..he's strong! :nya:

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

i quite like inuyasha too :) i haven't seen any links for clubs lately, but if i see one, i'll notify u :D

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I like Inuyasha... but I prefer Sesshoumaru xD

Quote by Sallyf322...I think there are a lot of InuYasha fans here as well (I mean...the gallery's huge) Sorry, but I don't know any clubs ^-^" I used to be really into the show but my interest just died all of a sudden. All I can say is that Koga was and still is my favorite InuYasha character...Well, have a nice day.

cool, thankz. i know, i was browzing the gallery before, and i was like, whoa!
thankz for the positive reply! i was so afraid no one would talk to me, or reply.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 02:31pm

Quote by Genevieve-galzawww i love that half-dog-demon! he's so spolit n cute!
Er..spoilt? XD n not to mention..he's strong! :nya:

i know, hes so cute! love his ears! im not sure about spoilt, but definitely cute!

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 02:33pm

Quote by aqiaquai quite like inuyasha too :) i haven't seen any links for clubs lately, but if i see one, i'll notify u :D

thankz, i may have to create my own inuyasha club!

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 02:36pm

Quote by KaelosI like Inuyasha... but I prefer Sesshoumaru xD

yeah, Sesshomaru is pretty cool

inuyasha's cooll...r they gona b hving a second series? the ending jt kinda left everythin hanging i reckon

I love this series! Even though it is very repetitive, I still find it interesting. I love the manga a bit more than the anime, though.
I hope they are planning on making another season for it. I disliked the ending

i think the introduction to the anime was practically flawless in terms of story. they had everything setup well and it looked like it was going to be really promising. but after a while it just drags on and on and its incredible repetitive. same move over and over again, pretty much only inu fights in the "serious" fights and is actually capable of doing something. 1/3 of the series in he finally learns something other than wind scar -_- i havent bothered to watch the rest, stopped at 120 ish. sorry if this is offending to the inu fans out there...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do like the Inuyasha series But it does dseem that inuyasha also uses thw ind scar attack more than the others.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

anebir

anebir

^^~

lol i like this series too but i also agree that this anime, as u watch along, will start to get on ur nerves sometimes~ i dunno how to explain, but i find the actions of the characters quite repetitive =\ ?

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

yea definetly! I love Inuyasha...my favorite character in the show would have to be Miroku, just becuase he's so funny, and its halarious everytime when he gets slapped from Sango because...well.....you know why ^_^'

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I like Inuyasha too.^_^'My favorite characters:Inuyasha,Kagome,Sango and Miroku :D

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

i like it. :)i haven't watched it for a while now. :\
i should get back to it.
-_-
i wanna get some of inu-yasha books. but i don't know where i can find one or look. ~_~

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

i like it
it's a fun show and the characters are strangely endearing despite their sometimes extreme behaviour

yas, i like inuyasha. i love the style the anime is placed in, all the battles they fight, all the powers they have, all the enemies they've made, and all the allies they have. it all seems really cool.

I like Inuyasha, but not as much now as I did when I first started watching. I guess the repetitiveness of watching the cycle of chasing Naraku and Naraku escaping has become a little tiresome, IMO. Also, I've come to feel that the characters tend to talk too much in some situations.

flameasss

red wolf

i do. this is o.k

^C \\\\ P^
u u
This is flameasss, If you want to help me in the quest to take over the known universe,
send me a messages

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

in the first part of the series...somewhere up to 40+.. I think the characters were usually f'ing stupid. Take Kagome for example... she knows she can do stuff only she can do, and it's annoying she won't take action unless someone is already terribly wounded or hurt. o__O Like she's waiting for the scene to be bloody or something before she tries to do anything.

The slowness of their thinking started to fade as the series went on[look, it's not like I'm trying to offend anyone..it's just an opinion.]...however there are cases wherein they still seem to not sense danger or anything when it's just right beside them.

Well, I liked the gore factor because the colors were crisp. And I have some of the OST as well... as yes, the way they keep on failing to decapitate or kill Naraku every SINGLE time they engage into a battle with him starts to bore me when it happened too often.

By now I've never finished the series yet. The tv station stopped airing it by ep67 or so...

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

I like Inuyasha and especially Sesshoumaru, as u can tell by my username :P

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

im a very fan of this anime the eternal love of kikio and inuyasha and also her rencarnation kagome, and even the bad guy sheshomaru how is awesome

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Really enjoy INU-YASHA myself.

I came into the game a little late I suppose (didn't have cable for several years up until recently) but I'm catching up fast and purchased the SEASON ONE volume recently which I'm about half-way through.

Judging from this, and other anime/manga creations she's been involved with over the years, apparently I'm a big Rumiko Takahashi fan.

Anyhow, on the show, Sango and Miroku are my favorite characters -- though I like pretty much all of the regular cast.

yeah i like inuyasha a lot. good show. nice fights, decent story line, and real nice characters. kagome is my favorite

Inoyaru

Inoyaru

InuYasha's Lil Bro

Of course I'd like Inu-Yasha! He's my big brother!

*Ino pulls out an autographed poster of Inu-Yasha and Sessho-Maru.*
Ino: It's my most prized possession!

*evaunit2 comes out of the nearby bushes.*
eva: You idiot, you see them every day when you return to Feudal Japan...

*Sessho-maru strolls out of the bushes.*
Sess: Don't make fun of him just 'cuz he's useless...

eva: You got it, Lord Sessho-Maru.

Sess: Jakken...

*Jakken appears and brandishes the staff of 2 heads.*
Jakken: Yes, mi'lord!

*Jakken uses the staff to fry Ino with its seering hot flames.Ino lies among the ashes, charred and some of his hair on fire.*

Sess: THAT'S what you do with useless people...

Please checkout the thread for my Inu-Yasha Fanfic... You can find a link on my Userpage...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.