Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Skin Uploading Error - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Skin Uploading Error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hey guys- I browsed for this error but haven't come across this specific one...

When I tried making a MT skin, the files I uploaded came back as this one top:

Quote:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(/120GB/minitokyo/public_(...) failed to open stream: Permission denied in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/includes/uploa(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpDPvQzI' to '/120GB/minitokyo/public_html/../public_htm(...) in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/includes/uploa(...) on line 144

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/120GB/minitokyo/public_(...) failed to open stream: Permission denied in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/includes/uploa(...) on line 144
... etc...

also underneath is says :

Quote: The following errors occured:

* bg1: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg2: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg3: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg4: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg5: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg6: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.
* bg7: Upload failed: uploaded file was valid but internal server error caused write to fail.

it looks like other skins worked for others- is something going on?

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

I got the same here as well. I think Sheqel is working on it. Or will work on it in some time. Like he said. MT is still in BETA and we as members should tell him if there are any bugs. I came across a few already, but I saw people aready mad threats about them, including you. I dont really think this is a bug. I think the server or the coding of MT isnt ready yet. I think we all just have to be patient. I wanted to upload my skin too. Other thing is:

Quote: it looks like other skins worked for others- is something going on?

Others? You mean other people? I dont know. Most of them have their old skins on, like seishin.

See ya on MT3. :)

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

the servers are messed up so thats why they dont work so we have to wait til its fixed

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

yep some uploading and some skins are giving me errors

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This is a linux filesystem permission issue. I currently have not enough privileges myself to fix it myself, but I'll go after it.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Thanks for telling us about it, luckiliy I haven't gotten a chance to make a skin for myself yet, I hope the error will be fixed soon!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

well, I guess I'll put my question about my userpage here. :)

I never uploaded any slices under the old MT, but only used some CSS style sheet codes to change the link properties, i.e. hover effects. So today when I logged on to MT3 for the first time, I realized the code I used messes up the userpage layout, so I went to control panel, customize userpage, and deleted everything and clicked update. however, the page did not change back to the default. I then went to the skin builder and removed all color codes I had there and also went to the MT skins and selected default. But still, no success.

So right now, my userpage is all white, with no backgroun image, and regular blue/purple link effects, and overall hard to read the links on the left menus.

So my question is then is there some option of "reset userpage" like we had in the old MT? Because I'd like to reset everything back to the default MT layout. thanks

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by EternalParadoxwell, I guess I'll put my question about my userpage here. :)

I never uploaded any slices under the old MT, but only used some CSS style sheet codes to change the link properties, i.e. hover effects. So today when I logged on to MT3 for the first time, I realized the code I used messes up the userpage layout, so I went to control panel, customize userpage, and deleted everything and clicked update. however, the page did not change back to the default. I then went to the skin builder and removed all color codes I had there and also went to the MT skins and selected default. But still, no success.

So right now, my userpage is all white, with no backgroun image, and regular blue/purple link effects, and overall hard to read the links on the left menus.

So my question is then is there some option of "reset userpage" like we had in the old MT? Because I'd like to reset everything back to the default MT layout. thanks

i hope so :P i'm trying to figure that out too- for some reason my page isn't refreshing as the default skin- so its randomly stuck as the colours i made for the new skin, with the older version of my custom ski still there- also Sheq- i dont know if anyone has this problem- but for some reason my profile page, the main box is moverd to the left and is flashing? i tried refreshing all of the html coding, and alas- still doing it :P...

ps: thanks for working on the slice problem sheq- take your time, not a big deal :)

Signature
-

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

So no one knows how to go back to your default skin at userpage! I thought that entering what it had before I thought it was something like <br /> but didn't work.

Earn money reading e-mails here

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Hopefully, Sheqel can add in some "reset userpage" link like there used to be. That would be really helpful.

And I did try to refresh all the html, custom userpage, skin builder >> delete everything that's there, then refresh, choosing the default skin, clearing cache, etc. so I'm at my wits end. oh well.

But in the mean time, I guess I'll just have a really ugly and hard to read userpage to scare people away. hahaha.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

OH, i have successfull upload my skin from the first time MT back. But now i can't see my imagine bg +__+, then why?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

belmikry: the thing only flashes when the page is being loaded, right?

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 09:34pm
the skin builder works for me now, please try again :)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by Sheqelbelmikry: the thing only flashes when the page is being loaded, right?

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 09:34pm
the skin builder works for me now, please try again :)

[refreshes] yep- only the first load- anytime i come back to it on the same browser it's fine, buti have to hit refresh for it to stop on the intial loading :/ ...

concerning the skin builder- i'm still getting the same error messages... permission denied etc...

also sheq- have the sizes for the slices changed? thanks to kenshin, he noted that they are much larger in area...

for instance, right clicking on slice#01 of the default skin is 588x470, #02 720x470 #03: cannot find, #04 588x738, #05 720x738 #06: not found #07 not found

for some reason i cannot find the dimension or slices for 3,6 and 7 this way...

I know the original slices are much smaller- for instance #01: 311x201 approx.

[tries uploading new slice sizes]
nope- still gettting the error message... maybe it only works on linux? i have firefox 1.0... :/

Signature
-

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Seems that is working now, but its weird that I got those messages too when uploading it.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

I have this error too and I tried many times but always not working :(
I hop u can repair this problem with uploading ('caus my page needs to be updated because the old images ^_^')

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

tried uploading - still aint working.

btw bel, I have the new slices dimension if you want em. ^_^
I got there in my tutorial~

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Same problem over here: my new slices aren't uploading either...

Oh well, waiting's ok. Shouldn't be a problem, right? Well, I hope it's sorted out.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by exentrictried uploading - still aint working.

btw bel, I have the new slices dimension if you want em. ^_^
I got there in my tutorial~

hey thanks ex! these are great! :)

Signature
-

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I'm not able to upload anything either. Getting the same error message.
Also, this might be a newbie question, but... how do you delete stuff?

thanks

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by XerdoI'm not able to upload anything either. Getting the same error message.

thanks

delete what to be exact?

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote by exentric

Quote by XerdoI'm not able to upload anything either. Getting the same error message.

thanks

delete what to be exact?

For me, I'd like to delete the headers I created on my userpage... And the whole background for that matter. >_<
But there is no function to do so at this moment, but I too am having this problem uploading a new background.
Are these new dimensions required?

Signature

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I wanted to delete an image, a "tile" on my page, which was placed incorrectly. For now, I've overwritten it and it doesn't look bad at all.

Yes, this means I was finally able to upload things again. The error is fixed. Thanks-.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by boogybro

Quote by exentric

thanks

delete what to be exact?

For me, I'd like to delete the headers I created on my userpage... And the whole background for that matter. >_<
But there is no function to do so at this moment, but I too am having this problem uploading a new background.
Are these new dimensions required?

yeah... cant delete your customized userpage >_<
only can overwrite em.

@Xerdo
oh its working now? sweet. I'll give it a try. ^_^

EDIT> oh yes it works now~
and my userpage is looking better den ever. XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.