Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quarantine - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I submitted some scanes but they got taken away.
Im new to this whole thing so Idont know what I did wrong
Help PLEASE

Every piece contains a map.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I can't find the guidlines but here is a summary of it:
-at least 1,000,000 pixels
-has an anime character on it that is wallable(possible to be made into a wall) or anime related
-not low quality(like a bunch of noise on it)
-non-hentai
-placed in the right category
-the source of the scanner does not say that the scans are allowed to be reposted elsewhere(like here)
-not a duplicate of another scan-if yours is higher quality, post a link to the one that you duplicated and indicate that yours is higher quality. Also, report the other scan but saying yours is higher quality.

I think that's about it^^

If you think they were worth sharing but it doesn't meet the requirement, put it here

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

where are them?

There's No place like hell

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

http://support.minitokyo.net/

It is a good idea for all members to read the FAQ and Policy if you want to enjoy your stay here.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The quarantine is the section of the MT galleries for questionable submissions where they wait for a final decision by gallery moderations for deletion or to be put back into the galleries. Think of it as the Purgatory of MT Galleries. =P

Quote by greatdragonwhere are them?

Normal members cannot access the quarantine. It is restricted to moderators for them to make the final decision based on criteria found in the submission policies and FAQs.

Edit:
Moved from City Hall to Minitokyo Discussions. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

They were scans of Deathscythe from gundam and a monster from Godzilla.
I put them in the misc scans section.
I think the problem may have been that they technically weren't the original images. The originals were too small to submit so I enlarged them.
Also, Im not sure if I sited them correctly.

Every piece contains a map.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.