Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat anti virus do u using? - Minitokyo

wat anti virus do u using?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 183 total items

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

me is kinda like norton av but its quite Su*ks now. me now using f-secure av and give me quite good protection.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

McAfee, had nortans but I didnt like it, and McAfee was free from the bank

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kaspersky antivirus but this is not a very good antivirus

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

norton, but it really isn't good. the scan thing slows my com down, and the firewall is crappy @_@

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

AVG

None, and that's the way I likes it.

same here, have none as well

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

used to use Nortons for ages until it screwed my computer up and after I formatted it wouldnt install. Ive been using AVG for about a year now

Someone know any ather progrem ather then Norton?

KAV 5 pro

i use antivir since i have internet and that is a long time

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

i use Office Scan

Quote by DojiKaspersky antivirus but this is not a very good antivirus

KAV is one of the best (many people consider it THE best) out there...

I use nod32, that and KAV are the only av's I wold trust my pc with.

been using norton for quite some time now, so far im very happy with it ^_^

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I use my head, works better then any antivirus scanner out there. Just the other day someone sent me their laptop to remove some viruses and spyware from it, the laptop had norton antivirus on it though it was about a year out of date. I scanned it using trend micro housecall, spybot search & destroy and adaware. Housecall found 17 viruses, spybot found over 100 items, and adaware found 60 something. Once I got em all out explorer quit locking up constantly.

Every single computer I have ever seen infected with a virus also had antivirus software running on it. All antivirus software does is give people a false sense of security, antivirus software does absolutely nothing to help protect your computer from viruses. Only you can keep your computer safe, don't think any antivirus software will save you from installing a virus.

Signature Image

Quote by chingetscookI use my head, works better then any antivirus scanner out there. Just the other day someone sent me their laptop to remove some viruses and spyware from it, the laptop had norton antivirus on it though it was about a year out of date. I scanned it using trend micro housecall, spybot search & destroy and adaware. Housecall found 17 viruses, spybot found over 100 items, and adaware found 60 something. Once I got em all out explorer quit locking up constantly.

Every single computer I have ever seen infected with a virus also had antivirus software running on it. All antivirus software does is give people a false sense of security, antivirus software does absolutely nothing to help protect your computer from viruses. Only you can keep your computer safe, don't think any antivirus software will save you from installing a virus.

amen for that , i use avg my self and microsoft antispywear , adaware and spybot just becuse i gota tell people how to use them how to use it , i really hate the ppl that get hijackthis and then call there friend who is a "guru" in there eyes and goes and tells them to del a file that it founs .. EG> Hal.dll or something like that. And then they wonder how there computer doesn't work anymore.

And before i needed to know how to work stupid programs i had my comp for 5 years with no protection and never had any virus's , well i did have sasser and blaster but they took a few mins to remove becuse i was to lazy to do windows updates.

If you want protection i will quote where i lernt it from "to remove virus's u must create them and find out how they really work" a moral hackers quote but i will tell you a secret use an online scan such as www.pandasoftwear.com/products/activescan or Http://housecall.trendmicro.com if your able to locate the files i bet they are located in either c:/windows/system32 or c:/widnows most tiems where they hide em. Or you will see HKLM\..\Run and then that means your registry.

But anyways im done of this i think i went into a rant there >.<

shiarou

i am alive again!

antivir - free, low resources, and ugly interface...
avast! - free, low resources and very noisy...

i liked both, and yet its weird...

what is loneliness anyway?

i'm using trend micro

i use norton. i dont have any problems with it.

I just use a firewall in Linux. No need for antivirus software!

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Quote by umboodyI just use a firewall in Linux. No need for antivirus software!

Yeah that would do it since most viruses are programmed to infect w32 systems. I should try that if I ever get enough free time to get and install Linux.

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Actually, I don't use an antivirus. I have yet to find one that offers sincere protection without significantly depreciating the performance of my computer. ...For example, scanning every single file I so much as wave a mouse at... So.. ...Generally, I'll be very, very careful what files I run, download, etc. ...And use TrendMicro's online scanner from time to time. ...I do keep backups, but admittedly, I should be better about backing up with this philosophy...

I have Norton because it came with my computer. The anti-virus is free but the internet security was a trial so it keeps bothering me about upgrading and all that. It doesn't really matter to me because I use Ad-Aware for adware and spyware.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

I have McAfee only because it came with the computer. Had Norton for a while but I just found that it wasn't all that great.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 183 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.