Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you had to choose? - Minitokyo

if you had to choose?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

if you had to choose only one of them which one would it be? reading manga or watching anime?
for me its probably watching anime because im to lazy to read sometimes T_T lol also watching it is better for me because if its fighting its hard for me to understand whats happening in a book but watching them fight i can understand :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well there are good ponts in both but i wont spend time debating. Anime.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

well more detail in reading the manga than watching the anime then again who wants to read :). watching the anime the actions are more alive and full and on the down part is that missing parts and certain detail. suggestion watch the anime and then read manga or vice versa.

I think i would choose reading Manga cos the story develops quicker and you dont have to wait an age to see the end of a story but i suppose the negative point would be that you cant really see whats happening in the drawings that well. With the anime, you can... I like doin both tho, i enjoy reading the manga and then look forward to the release of the anime so i can understand it better

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I choose reading Manga I enjoy reading comics alot.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Manga is better I guess... anime series are sometimes rushed.

If I had to choose one of them it would be watching anime hands down. It's not that I don't love reading, it's just that I'm not physically able pick up a book any more because of my health... I like watching anime because I think it brings the story alive and it flows better to me than having to follow what's going on on the page. However, this is all my own personal opinion and I totally agree with what sukumei said above: "... There are good points in both..."

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Well for me it has to be anime since i dont read magna's I would like to someday when i save up some money.

Signature

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i'd choose watching anime because you just don't get the full movement's out of manga.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

I like anime and manga both equally so I am going to stick with both. Anime is fun when you're watching with someone and I go for manga when I want to enjoy myself.

superboy

blade

Same here! as long as there is so action going on it doesn't matter

elementmage

powers from the heavens

anime. in an movie u can relax. sometimes im too lazt too to read the manga. i like both. but i prefure anime.

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

reading manga... pretty much cool!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I choose manga = more details , more story and details

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

me..ummm... .. . watching anime..... reading not good for the mind it hurt :D

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Wow, that's a tough one ... In manga you get a lot more of the story and the characters are well detailed. I like them both ... But with Anime you get more entertainment value, with the music and voice, the movement, some scenes may be more dramatic ... I will be a sucker and say anime, just because you can experience some things you can't by reading it, plus the comedy usually turns out better animated, big plus for laughing on those stressful days.

watch anime

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Watching if dubbing is good.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Hmm...reading for on-the-go anime and anime for watching -,- maybe I should go with anime^^

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

I love to watch anime instead of reading manga

Anime.When I read manga I usually find myself missing seiyuus and music.Action is also much better than animated.

Well I like them both, especially when you there is links or added info between the two (like Eva, the anime and the manga where quite different in how the stroy flowed)

merged: 11-22-2005 ~ 09:28am
I know I was suppose to pick one but like everything there's pros and cons.

i love them both...i cant help it! hee hee

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.