Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Naruto related to the 4th Hokage? - Minitokyo

Is Naruto related to the 4th Hokage?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 192 total items

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

My friends told me that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's dad, is it true?

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Actually i have a theory about that. I think that naruto is the 4th Hokage. just a theory though.....

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

naruto is the 4th hokage....? huh?
didn't the hokage sealed the kyuubi inside Naruto?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by dominionActually i have a theory about that. I think that naruto is the 4th Hokage. just a theory though.....

Ya, I'm in support of that too.
There are numerous reasons that make me believe that naruto IS actually the 4th hokage.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Hmm.... I didn't thought of that... Perhaps.. No one knows right? Hehe.. Tnx for sharing! :)

Signature

Its not really told if the 4th ius Naruto's dad or not. BUt to think Naruto is the 4th is rather silly. Beacuse if we think this way then we must think that the third is in someone right now since he used the same move as the fourth. Yes they were both different certinstances but I don't think the 4th is Naruto. Beacsue in the first ep it comes out and says the demon was sealed in a new born baby. Not this kid came out of no where.... This is why I'm more inclined to believe that the Fourth could be Naruto's dad.... they do look alot of alike.

i think the fourth is naruto's dad or related but then who's naruto's mom

you do know, it is never metioned that the 4th is married. :P

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

huh... i don't really think naruto is the 4th...

but 4th could be naruto's father since naruto had no parents from the start and no one said about who were parents of naruto

Signature

I agree with the above user. Yondaime is most likely Naruto's father, or at the very least, a relative.

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Hehe.. Keep me updated if there's anything else that can confirm their relationship yeah? Tnx! :)

Signature

destinyzero

destinyzero

Legendary Dark Knight

From what I see so far, it more probable that Naruto is Yondaime's son

chances are Yondaime is naruto father, but who knows, his parents might of died in the fight against the kyuubi, and mabe the 4th was a close family friend and couldnt think of anyone else to seal the kyuubi within... there are also theories that the leader of the akitsuki is yondaime and the silhouette looks like him

aiya.

I think that except the look of the 4th, the mangaka doesn't seem to make us believe that the 4th is Naruto's father.

If it was the case, I don't know what it wasn't said from the start... and it's quite unlikely to anyone to hate the son of one popular dead leader.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

there is nothing official
but the way he's drawn is amazingly similar to the 4th
so, you know, speculate away! :D

I don't agree with the thought that they can't hate Naruto (if he was the fourths son) because he was their leaders son. They would see him as the reason their leader was taken away. That the evil spirt was left with in him and never taken care of.

If one is to arugue that then you have to see it as this. The fourth sealed the demon in a new born child. This child did nothing and we know nothing about his family. If we look at it as he is not related to him then why should the villagers hate him? If he is why do the villagers still hate him?
Simply people do not need a good reason to hate. They will see this in their own view even if its wrong and hate that thing or person. It wasn't Naruto's fault he got the demon sealed inside of him and didn't ask for this or killed the fourth. BUt everyone still hates him for it. Weather he was the son or not it doesn't change anything.

For the ones who know and care about Naruto (the Hokage, Iruka sensei...), why haven't they thougth about him being his son, if it was true ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

well, I think think that Naruto is a reincarnation of the 4th hokage
since he
a. mastered teh 4ths moves fast
b. the 4ths technique seals the beast inside the person who used it.
c. makes more sense since they act the same

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Perhaps the 4th kept it a secret that he had a son? I mean, the reason he sealed the kyuubi inside Naruto becoz he wanted the villagers to think that it's naruto who 'saved' the village.. But it didn't turn out that way... Maybe Ero Sennin knows something bout it? He did mention that Naruto looks like the 4th and taught him Rasengan (4th's technique)... Hmm... I hope the story comes out soon!

merged: 11-24-2005 ~ 01:22am

Quote by Kimariswell, I think think that Naruto is a reincarnation of the 4th hokage
since he
a. mastered teh 4ths moves fast
b. the 4ths technique seals the beast inside the person who used it.
c. makes more sense since they act the same

I don't think so.. Coz the 4th sealed the kyuubi in a new born child.. After that he died.. How can he reincarnate so fast?

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

crap didnt they actually tell in the end? O.o there is a few possibility about it who knows but u guys got me wondering again -.- oh well...O.o but honestly i think Yondaime and Naruto look so much alike..there must be something between them

they do look a lot alike, and i doubt he would seal the fox in some random baby.

Fragma

Fragma

Fragma

I think naruto becomes like the the 4th but the father son thins isn't all clear yet. To me i think its possael that the 4th can be narutos dad, I mean think about it. Naruto was the the only baby they could find and the 4th did put it in naruto beaucse he said that he was a hero.

Hi Im fragma its cool to be here. To let all you know Im DJ.

All this talk about Naruto being the son of Yondaime does'nt make much sense. A father would be too careful too expose his son to almost certain madness. They have tried to seal kyuubi's inside other's before with little succes. only Gaara. Didn't they mention that Naruto's parents died in the fight agains't the nine tails? His entire clan may have been wiped out and Yondaime looks to be part of the same clan. I believe him to Naruto's brother rather than his father. It would also link Naruto more closely to Sasuke wich makes for a more interisting dialogue

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Below are just a couple of reasons why I think Naruto might be the 4th Hokage himself. They are just MY SPECULATIONS on the topic based on what I've gathered from the story so far, so don't take them too seriously. LoL.

1. Incredible resemblence.
Blue iris, yellow hair, similar personalities (Jiraiya and gamabunta commented on this before) and so on...

2. The only "two" persons directly and very closely involved in the battle 14 years back.
No evidence showed that the 4th Hokage died in the battle (Discussed in my 4th point).
No one else really know what happened in the fight.
"The villagers said 4th died in the battle..."
"The other ninjas said 4th died in the performing the deadly jutsu...."
<-- All these are from third parties who weren't at the battle scene.

3. Peforming the same jutsu as the 4th did in his "final battle", the 3rd Hokage sealed the opponent's (Orochimaru's) soul in his own body. Their souls intermingled, and were consumed by the "Death god" together. Therefore, the summoner and the opponent should perished together. <-- So if that is how the jutsu should work, then when the 4th Hokage summoned the "Death god", Kyuubi should be sealed inside the summoner's (4th Hokage's) body, where both the souls be consumed by the "Death god" together. But apparently, Kyuubi's soul still lives so perhaps the 4th Hokage's soul wasn't totally destroyed either. This explains why Naruto might be the 4th Hokage since Kyuubi is in his body.

4. There isn't any concrete evidence in the story that actually proves that the 4th Hokage is already dead. They never showed us his grave, his dead body after the battle or anything like that. The only one incident that is closest in giving us an answer to whether 4th is dead or alive was when Orochimaru summoned the 1st and the 2nd Hokage. Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th Hokage too, but before he could do that, he was stopped by the 3rd Hokage.
(a) Of course, if the 4th Hokage was already dead, summoning his soul then wouldn't be a problem (if he hadn't been stopped).
(b) But if the 4th Hokage isn't dead (meaning his soul is living in another physical body), there's no way the summon would work because his soul was not in the underworld.
However, since Orochimaru wasn't even given the chance to completely perform the jutsu on the 4th Hokage, we'll never know the answer from here. (LoL)

There are some others points which I can hardly remember since the last time anyone discussed about this topic was so long ago. :P The one thing that opposes the above theory and I can't explain is... "How did the 4th Hokage shrink and become a baby?!?!" LoL, but i thought isn't asking that question almost like asking "how can a rotting piece of log turn into a human clone?!?!" (in kawarimi no jutsu)

===============================

Other Theories:
1. Naruto is 4th Hokage's reincarnation?
Reincarnation means to die in a lifetime and then be reborn in the next. This is highly impossible.
(a) He can't reincarnate so fast.
(b) Secondly, a baby can't be born just from outta nowhere. Unless there is a pregnant mother at the battle scene waiting for her child to be born. What's she doing in the deep forest? O.o?

2. Naruto is 4th Hokage's son?
(a) I don't know why a father should carry his baby son with him in a battle, unless he had everything planned before the battle and knew he would use that jutsu to seal Kyuubi's soul inside his baby (that is if you are even convinced that it is possible for the summoner to seal the opponent's soul in a third party body).
(b) If the summoner knew he was gonna die anyway after performing that jutsu, why don't he just die together with Kyuubi. I mean, there's no reason why he should get an innocent baby involved. O.o? Losing 2 lives is better than losing 3.

3. Naruto is just a random, unlucky baby the 4th Hokage found at the battle scene?
Same explantion as 2(b)

===============================

The above are just speculations. No one knows the answer. The author hasn't revealed the truth yet. Anyway, I doubt the author will give us the answer to this mystery. So, happy guessing.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 192 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.