Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits error - Minitokyo

Credits error

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

hey for some reason my credits are stuck in 47.17 they are not going up and i have posted several things and people have anwsered to my threads. any help apreciated thanks

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As has been noted elsewhere, credits do not update in real time and are instead incrementally adjusted periodically. The display of the number of credits that oyu have is therefore best used as an estimate of how many credits you have, rather than as an absolute figure.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I've noticed the same thing with my credit rating.
I've hit a plateau and it hasn't moved in nearly two weeks, though I've been participating here almost daily, as often as I always have.

so how often are they updated?

I lose credits for downloading wallpapers other than 30 quotas, but I don't gain any credits any more for the last a few days, and I post on forum etc.. everyday.

estimate or not, at least have a figure of what I've gained, but nothing at all.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Please refrain from mentioning how much credits you have. It is against MT policy to do so. The nearest mentioning can be described in how many digits but refrain from revealing the exact number. Thanx

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Ten days ago, the credits increased at least once after one hour (I think it was less) but now my credits hasn't changed since at least 7 hours (even if I have posted more or less regularly in the same time).

But well, it isn't as if I care that much about that but it's still nice to know I'm not the only one who has his credit account stuck.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

i didn't had the problem, but without downloading anything or something i have lost some credits. Dunno why... There must be something wrong.

As note i have my 30 free cuota, but i don't understand why my credits down and down.

I also don't gain credits.

yes i have noticed that credits almost never increase has much as before. mine only increase when i get feedback for my scan. or if someone favs it.

yea mine never increase. its been the same for 2 weeks wonder wats up with that

I wonder if this thread shouldn't belong to the bug forum.

By the way, since yesterday, I've won 1 credit... but I don't think I was so inactive in the meantime...

Is it harder now to gain some credits ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ShugaYouko

ShugaYouko

Firefox Lady

LA LI HO!

Credits... *cries* I've spend all my credits downloading scans ;-;~ It's a compulsive reaction >.< I couldn't stop xD Well well, I've got less than 1 credit xD Is it time to cry? Sure it is xD But I'll cry and try to make my credits grow up... With some kind of magic, I don't know x3

KiSsUs

Feel the Fox of Fire
Feel the Burning Desire

Unfortunately, NONE of this answers the question being asked: WHY ARE THE CREDIT COUNTERS FROZEN?

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

Yea I'm haveing the same problem My credit have not gone up in over a week they just keep going down and down and i am here every day chating whats up with it ?

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

I have the same problem as well... is it because they have a free download quota now? Though my credits have gone down slightly and I've no idea as to why... they certainly are not increasing at all. Tis truelly a mystery :o

=^..^=

Signature

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

i don't know but posting in forum doesn't bring much credit unless you post in great length (just from my own experience) And of course that your credit wouldn't go up unless someone is comment on YOUR post/submission/guest book. Otherwise, then you would have credit for free and that's not gonna happen.
True, that i also think credit is a bit harder to get now since there is the "free download quota." You just need to try a bit harder...
Good luck

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

well i was just wondering but i won't complain since we do have the download quota and i'll start posting some gallery items and hopefully that would make the credits go up

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hmm.. the prob with my credits is that they had been stagnate for the longest of time.

then today i logged in, a significant amount of credits were deducted! i didn't fully utilised the my free download quota, and other than that i only participated in forum or commenting wallies. so i don't really understand how come a significant amount of credits were deducted, since if we were to download something when we ran outta free downloads, the deduction would be instanteous isn't it?

not sure if any one get what i'm trying to say..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

A possible reason behind your credit loss is that several of your posts had been deleted. It is also possible that people that posted in your respective threads has their posts deleted. This ccould have been done for several reasons. 1) the person hadn't posted anything reletive to the topic you posed in your thread. 2) they could have flamed or posted something insulting towards other members. or 3) they posted something that went against MT policy such as links to illegal download sites. This goes to anyone in this thread. I am not saying this is the cause of the credit loss just throwing out a possibility. What I said in regards to threads also goes in regards for gallery submissions.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I have to add my name to the problem. It's been a long time since my credit number changed. I guess I'm only so worried as I can't download images anyway.... or see them

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmmmmmmm how long are "we" gonna wait till it gets fix?

Quote by * llxcharlenexll
hmmmmmmm how long are "we" gonna wait till it gets fix?

you make it sound like you were paying or something i don't like the fact that my credits don't go up but don't forget that it's a free service

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i have the same problem too.

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Hmmm. Seems like I have the same issue. Normally when I posted something my credits would update within a day, so far nothing.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.