Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 All MT images error - Minitokyo

All MT images error

page 1 of 1 6 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

For a few days in a row now, any image in MT hadn't been showing up(avatars, gallery items not present in any user, not feature art). EVERY image is blank! I've checked with several people on MT, and everything is working fine for them!
Screenshot:http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen7gt.jpg
Can someone please tell me what is going on? I have checked for any threads on something such as this, but I found nothing.
Thank you.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Try clearing your browser's cache. In most cases of non-displaying images, clearing the cache should fix the problem.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I cleared my cache several times, but the images still don't show up -_-' .

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Make sure your firewall software and/or browser is set to accept images from *.minitokyo.net
Sometimes they're set to block images by accident.
I can tell you that from my end I have not had this problem, so the issue is likely with your computer or your connection.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Thank you soo much! It seems that on my account on other computers seems to work fine O_O! Thank you again. I'll try to work the images thing out- I have a lead now ^_^!

I can not see the thumbnail images and there is not even a link displayed. When I type the url of the main image however, it works fine.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.