Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Who is your favorite girl in the series Naruto? Please state your reason...

Personally, I like Hinata. She is cute when she blushes. I also like her style of fighting.

I must admit that Hinata is my favorite girl from Naruto. I think they did her some justice finally in the recent filler episode that she was in, other than that the fillers are GARBAGE. :nya:

Temari kicks! She rocks! Lol...i like her fan thing.
Ino relates to me somewhat and i sympathise for her too.
Yehp!
....hinata takes a whole episode to say a sentence.

\(^o^)/

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please keep in mind that when creating threads that they should have some sort of purpose of starting a discussion. As stated this thread has little to no discussion value since the question posed only requires a one word answer.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

If you are going to state a thread like this, remember to make your starting post meaningful. Ask an interesting question that requires more than

Quote: Temari pawns!

to answer.

For the members who would reply to this thread, make your answers meaningful.

I'm going to delete all the one-word posts but keep this open for a day or so. If this thread remains wanting in meaningful discussion, it'll be closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I like Shizune and Temari.
In most cases, I like intelligent girls or girls who can fight really well, not those who only know how to use their mouth. X)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

i like tenten ! i think she's pretty and quite strong ! >_<
(she looks like a chinese girl ^^)

XxKira-LacusxX

XxKira-LacusxX

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

I like Sakura from the Second Season of the manga cuz she just awesome with that medical ninjutsu and the super strenght like Tsunade is just awesome. And she looks pretty good.

Signature Image

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Hinata is my favorite, with her Byakugan and aloof nature.
Sakura is too loud and annoying.
Tenten is alright, a cute ninja! =D

Hinata is my favorite. At first I thought she was a stupid and usless character, but after the filler with her in it I thought she rocks.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like how Hinata "secretly" admires Naruto... It's kawaii!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Temari, imo she's the strongest female gennin in the anime. Sakura and Hinata just get better later in the series but Temari rocked from the beginning

Signature

hinata i suppose!
she's kinda' bashful well that's cute!

i would have to say hinata, especially with that sweet, innocent voice of hers.

i like temari... she's so strong and cool...^__^

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

My favourite girl from Naruto is definitely Hinata!
She is cute, honest, and see people for really who they in the inside (Naruto!). Although she lack of confidence, I'm sure she will find it in near future. She really has the potential to become a great person.
:p

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Quote by vialynMy favourite girl from Naruto is definitely Hinata!
She is cute, honest, and see people for really who they in the inside (Naruto!). Although she lack of confidence, I'm sure she will find it in near future. She really has the potential to become a great person.
:p

I totally agree with that... She does not judge people by their looks... She likes Naruto because of his determination...

Hinata-chan! She is my favourite! If their any fanclub for Hinata I am the one who join it first ! VOTE FOR HINATA!

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah... if there is a Hinata fanclub, I would definitely join! Let's cheer for Hinata...

I love Hinata's gentle fist technique and her byakugan.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

temari, shes a tough broad..... ~_^

-repeat-

sakura - screw the big forehead, this gal packs a punch
plus naruto likes her, so i just like what ever the main character likes

aiya.

Definitely Hinata, she's very cute when she blushes, she's always being honest to herself and others, very caring, gentle, and i like her voice, really soft and kawaii...:p

She's also from the Hyuuga clan, so her fighting skillz would be the bomb

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

I like Hinata because she's really cute when she blushes and her style of fighting is very unique!

i don't really like anyone beside sakura shes kool

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.