Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Karnyvore? - Minitokyo

Are you a Karnyvore?

What food person are you?

Where's the Beef (Karnyvore)
11 votes
Balanced Meal
2 votes
Veggies for Life
0 votes
Just feed me XD
7 votes
Give me the Usual
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Just quick clarification Karnyvore = Carnivore, had to use that spelling because that's the description of a dear MT friend, who made me think of this topic.

My job requires me to go to many different places, and work with many different clients... and lucky for me I've got to eat out with many different people. I LOVE all foods so my poll answer would be "Just feed me" no fear in trying anything. As for the other groups I've seen the following: (I'm sorry, but please don't take offense, this is just what I've seen and my opinions so if you can clear some of these ups please let me know, it'll be fun to learn more about fellow MTers ^_^)

1: Where's the Beef
This is an odd group to me, because I think you lose so much of the flavor and variety if all you eat is meat. It's also odd when I hear them order and tell the waiter specifically not to give them vegetables or when they do get veggies, they brush it all off to the side... and the end it's like there is a meal left >.<

2. Balanced Meal
This is the group that is all about balance, they plan out the exact amount of food and kind of food they will eat for each and every meal. Most people in this group are usally those in some sort of weight program... I like organization but that is a little much.

3. Veggies for Life
This one is simple and self explanatory, just want to add I'm very impressed with how you can block out the temptations ^^'.

4. Just Feed Me (as mentioned above ^^)

5. Give me the Usual
This Usuals is Unusual to me XD, but see it quite a bit. Basically this group no matter where they go, they'll look for a certain type of food and order it always, and unwilling to try anything else.

Well look forward to hearing your replies and finding out what other food people might be out there :D

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i love my meat :D

while i do eat other food, i do love my meat, at times i get cravings for it XD

while fish isnt classed as a meat techically, i still eat it ^__^

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'll act as if i'm not getting the "karnyvore" reference <.<

well, since you already know my habits, and that i hate veggies, i bet you can tell i'll say category #1... but then you added category # 5... i'm a mix of both i guess ^_^' i always order the same thing coz' i prefer ordering something that doesn't come with veggies so i won't have to brush the food aside in front of everyone ^_^' usually i go with junk food XP...

i know, i should really try to get used to eating vegetables, maybe i'd feel less limited when i go out, or less uncomfortable >.<

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I'm well known as the "Trash Compactor". If you put it on my plate I will eat it....EXCEPT FISH! I remember eating hardly anything but fish for an entire year and ever since I can't stomach the stuff.

I vote "just feed me"... but actually I'm more a meat lover... with rice, pasta, potatoes... sometimes fish, soup, cheese, eggs...

But I don't think I have a good diet.

Signature

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

just feed me XP

Signature

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

The correct term would be that we are Omnivores

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Omnivore:
1. An omnivorous person or animal.
2. One that takes in everything available, as with the mind.

I was shooting for Carnivore, because it was one of the answers for my quiz and it was part of a joke for my friend.
1. A flesh-eating animal
2. One who victimizes or injures others; a predator (not quite what I had in mind but funny XD)

Also note to ZeroFear, I was basically a trash compactor for my brother in elementary school... we always ate sandwiches and days he got tired of it, and ate his friends lunch he would find me in the playground and make me eat it XD

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Since I'm allergic to seafood, yeah i'm a meat eater alright.

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

I love meat, steak, any type, pork chop, pork, any type of meat, I don't care. With gravy and mushrooms, medium well, yuuuuuuum. But I dont neglect my veggies, I promise.

Love, Ani ^_^'

I am a forced carnivore. I have stomach problems that require me to only eat veggies that are throughly cooked( read mush) so I usually eat more meat and skip the veggies.

merged: 12-16-2005 ~ 01:06pm
I am a forced carnivore. I have stomach problems that require me to only eat veggies that are throughly cooked( read mush) so I usually eat more meat and skip the veggies.

MEAT MEAT MEAT...mmm bbq pork aussies love their lamb..mm beef aswell...so much beef for so little money (what a great phrase)
...im gonna get bowel cancer one day

aiya.

Carnivore
But i dont like pork

Signature Image

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Asian food... little meats here and there with veggies... YUM and HEALTHY!

I get urges to eat steak in the afternoon so I picked "Where's the beef"

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i love red meat; particulalry prime rib YUMMMMM

if it wasn't for beef's iron-rich nature, i would probably be in the hospital right now

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I voted for "Give me the usual" and seems like I'm the first one to do so, lol. I'm almost always unwilling to try new and different foods; if I know I like something, I stick with it. At the same time, I'm somewhat a "balanced meal" type of person, just out of habit. Everyday, I have fruits & vegetables, meat, and some type of bread/rice. Only thing I lack is the entire dairy products group ^^;;

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

From your descriptions, I'm in the "Just Feed Me" category. I'm willing to try most things, but there are things I can't stand, things that my body simply rejects. Then there are others that kind of disgust me psychologically. OX

Signature Image

Carnivore, though I will eat veggies and the like. I just really, really don't like most textures of vegetables.

And I think many fruits and vegetables taste disgusting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.