Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An exciting nws for GSD fans(Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus) - Minitokyo

An exciting nws for GSD fans(Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus)

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

agneslee

agneslee

~ Completely Lose to The World ~

Hi!Everyone*_*May I have your attention please?
Though the GSD series is over,I always pay my attention to the trend of GSD.
I heard of that a special program consisting of a compilation of all 50 episodes of Seed Destiny plus a new "after episode", "Erabareta Mirai" ("The Chosen Future"), that will be broadcast on Christmas.*_*
It will air past midnight on Christmas. The new after episode will reveal the path of Shinn, Kira and Athrun after the battle.
TBS 1:50am-2:45am Christmas
MBS 12:30am-1:25am

This news I picked from (http://www.seedgenesis.net).
I felt very excited when I heard this news.(really want to see them again.Kira,Lacus,Athrun,Shinn...)
Do you hear of it?or know the story?just tell me the detail.
Please tell me if you know something about it...onegai...^_^(You can write down your messages freely,I just like sharing things with friends.)

To the whole world,you're only one person,but to me,you're the whole world.Signature Image
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love**And**Songstress-Reverie
BrokenWings-TrinityBlood**And**Clover-4-ever

........thanks for sharing news with me and other people... really appreciate it............

yeah! big thanks for telling us this really great info!
i am looking foward to this ... the GSD final was a bit disappointing ^^"

I hope Shinn dies. =)

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

I hope Kira and Lacus finally kiss each other =)
I hope coordinators and naturals would live happliy with each other
I hope Athurn picks Cagalli then make Meyrin suffer xD
I hope Stellar magically comes back to life and steals Shinn from Luna so both sisters suffer xD
I hope Shinn would be the next 'masked' dude

Ah so many hopes ^^

Signature

I agree with everything persocomchi has said ^_^ well maybe except for the Stellar come back to life thing which is sadly impossible... but the idea of the masked Shinn isn't so bad... but that might mean more squabbling between him and Kira/Athrun...

I haven't even seen GSD yet.......
To end the war between the coordinators and naturals is to destroy them all.....
hahahahaha!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Thanks lots!i hope everybody live happily ever after!

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Just saw the RAW of it. It was decent at best.
It was basically episode 50 with added battle scenes.

Except there was an extra 10 minutes for the after-battle, which was pretty good.

An extended version of Phase 50... frankly, I would have liked to see a better sense of closure and a stronger epilogue.

DAMN YOU FUKUDA AND MOROSAWA!

An1m3PsyCHo

An1m3~4LIFE

well now the SUBS of FINAL PLUS is out now and here is a website u can go to....

www.baka-updates.com/

um......u guys should type it up in the search so it's easier to find....like duh...^^

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Why does it say 01? Does it come in different parts? :S
Thanks for the news anyway. I was really looking forward to this extended version. =)

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

interesting ^^ i'll go have a look.

FantasyMaiden

FantasyMaiden

~Maiden of Heaven~

i wonder what happened between cagalli and athrun? Curse them for not showing anything!

Signature Image ~I can feel your heart in motion, deep down in your dark affection. Life goes on and on and aren't we loving each other in the sadness and pain...~

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

I already made a post about this! How come nobody replied to that one!? T.T

yuna92

yuna92

100% BLEACH

I saw the RAW and I was so deceived about the 10minutes added at the end! me too ChopperDave I have already made a post about this!

Signature

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

how long is the episode? and I waw 600mb+ from hiro subs... also... is the extended battle really needed at all? XD

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

40 minutes full of re-crap. Hardly exciting.

Fukuda still failed. Heck, he failed the entire Cosmic Era.

they also realised that athrun was missing in the original ending when rey shot gilbert..

It sucks...I've seen the RAW...it is not even an proper ending! Does it mean happily ever after or what?!
Damn him, if he's gonna make a third series, better use back the same characters and give me a NICE ending this time round!

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

I think your being a little over critical about this. This ending is such a HUGE improvement! Think of the ending last time people, a still...thats it. A STILL IMAGE. Look at the one thats provided now! There is actual closure in it! There is an ending thats left open to whatever is going to happen in the future! Shinn isnt such a loathsome little @#%^& anymore! I agree that Fukuda should have done better in the first place but at least he is willing to go back and correct his work. I liked it and thats all im gonna say about it...

As a finale, FINAL PHASE PLUS is definitely better than FINAL PHASE. But it still doesn't redeem GSD for the crappy pacing (with various clip shows that plagued it) leading to an ending that doesn't deliver a sense of satisfaction to the viewer (the general viewer who appreciates good story telling overall).

Yeah I watched it and wasn't too much new stuff added really tho it was nice :P

Well, besides the last 10min, which were completely new scenes and was a huge improvement to the old still image ending, there are other small improvements to the original ep 50, like sound effects(eg akatsuki passing through the shield) and some new dialoge to provide continuity (Kira's 'orders' and archangel's barrel roll), and some new scenes for the same reason(the messiah's shield actually still up when kira takes them down), so all in all, a pretty good replacement for the original ep.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.