Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Announcement: My "pwn3d" purge project - Minitokyo

Announcement: My "pwn3d" purge project

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

To make a long story short: every "pwn3d" download I can find has been reported and quarantined, to the tune of about 1,200 reported items.

To keep a long story long :hmpf: I got sick and tired of wasting credits and seeing the "pwn3d" image like in my sig, and I stumbled across this news item from a while back: Corrupt Downloads and decided to go take a look. Well, it turned out about 75% of everything that still existed within the URL ranges Sheqel specified was broken, and then I found some more outside that range, so I went on a URL "minesweeping" campaign between the ID ranges of 6,600-10,000 and 66,600-70,000 and reported every single bad download I could find. Those ID ranges should be thoroughly clean now. (BTW here's a public thank you to the mods that helped with this, especially Marissa and EternalParadox since they seem to have gotten hit with most of those reports!)

So if any members that've been around for a while had a bunch of old stuff deleted, yes, that was probably me. (Gomen- truly!) :sweat: It was a shame because some of that stuff looked good from the half-view and I hated to do it, but well, they were broken... Try to re-upload it if you still have the material, I'd love to see some of it!

I got rid of every bad download I could find, but if anybody sees any more, just report them too. Well, happy holidays in advance!

:pacman:

P.S. I found some good older stuff while I was looking- check out my favorites page!
http://somebodyelse.minitokyo.net/favorites/

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Hey! What more can I say?!

Great work!

all your effort has been paid by becoming an Elite member.

Congratulations! :)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed.

Thanks are certainly due to somebodyelse for his hard work, but these can perhaps be directed to the more recent Elite Member promotion thread rather than bumping and resurrecting a thread that has been inactive for over 9 weeks.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.