Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur fav anime character expression? - Minitokyo

Ur fav anime character expression?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

hey guys! :D
ever noticed how an anime/manga character's facial expression is much different from that of other cartoons?
in fact there is such a diverse selection of facial expressions fron the very serious to the funny and exaggerated.

which anime facial expression do you guys like most? :D

personally my favorite expressions are the serious one when a characters face is drawn really cool and the shading are really emphasized and sometimes a circular highlight is placed on the edge of the lower lip..that looks really hot ;)

i also like the comical ones when the character becomes deformed and a sweat bead appears on his head( ^_^')
it kinda adds humor to the scene :D :D

how bout u guys?!
:D

My preferences are the uncomfortable ones with the emotion drips...that is funny and cute! >.<

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

when they get surprised or something doesn't work out for them! or when they make fun of someone or something! it really makes me laugh!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

I like the face when they are embrass, red all over their faces and looking down, cracks me up LOL

Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

The "comic" ones! Those are the best XD

I loove Ed's face when someone calls him "chibi" or short. He is just hillarious!

I also like "the drop" and many others...

CooKieLord

Baka Ranger Blue

When someone says somethign stupid and they fall over, I find that pretty funny.
Same with ecchi moments where blood sprays out everywhere and makes them go flying.

Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge; knowledge is limited wheres imagination is not.

OtakuCat89

OtakuCat89

An anime loving cat =D

Whenever they get scared and their eyes become just very bold circles or dots xD

The Anime Cat level 5 is a little game me and my friends started.

When they are embrass and red X3
Soo cute

I like the expression when characters are confused

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

EvaUnit022

Night Elf Hunter And Proud Of It

The sweat drop and the people who say: Nani? (Trans: Wha...?)

when a character is on the verge of tears - it's very emotionally stimulating (in a non sexual way)

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in. - Gray Fox.

thanks for posting!

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

When they are Angry Ò-ó!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

when they are confused or suprised or when they are drawn into little mini version is so hilarious

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

I really love the way kenshin does his "oro" expression....
And also Sakura "Hoe?!"
ehehe
don't know what they literally meant..

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

I really like the exited expression.The one with the glowing eyes...Hehe that look is cool.
Also i like the bored expression.

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

All chibi funny ones...I can't choose!

the chibi angry ones! and the gloomy depressed chibis too

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

i adore when the character is sad and the eyes are shaded. it's so emotional. i just feel like i want to cry too!

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

When they are Angry ( ¬¬" )

anytime they make their hands into paws and say nya (yay cat girls^^)

anty

anty

i like it when their schocked and they get those little cute eyes and those stripes abouwe the head ;> soo cute

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

I just like the serious face on anime characters.

I think kenshin's OROOOO face is hilarious and Keitaro's "getting Puverized Face" is great too

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.