Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what if u'll have the chance to go to anime world - Minitokyo

what if u'll have the chance to go to anime world

what will u do first

find ur fave character
44 votes
wait until something happens
2 votes
cry and wish for a home
1 votes
pinch yourself
5 votes
run and find someone for help
0 votes
laugh and laugh
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

ishimi

ishimi

Mouichido kimi ni Itai!

:o :oYEAH TO GO TO WHALE ISLAND IS A GREAT PRIVILEDGE :nya: :nya:
maybe the first thing i would do is find gon freecs and for a stay...
i will act pathetically so that the people there will not be astound with the way i look :o :o
*if ul ask me if in real human body of course not...AN ANIMATED BODY OF COURSE BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE IF I'M AN ANIME! XP XP XP
***************************************(...)

"Do not become wise in your own eyes"

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

find my fave character

first i would cry and wish for a home, then i would pinch myself, run and find someone for help, wait unitl somehting happnes, pinch myself again, find my favorite character, and hen laugh and laugh. and then after that i'd pinch myself.

merged: 01-04-2006 ~ 12:20pm
and then after that i'd find my favorite character again.

rin

pinch myself

Signature Image

I wouldn't dare to pinch myself because then I would probably notice it was just a dream. So I'd wander off to see as much of the world I could and check if I could find my favorite character.

Master Raenef,so cute! <

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

probably wont happen anyways...--__--

actually i would do the "nice guy pose" first then go off and find my favorite characters.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

probably think I'm going crazy, but I would surely try to find my fav character first of all.

Signature Image

i'd probably look for a mirror first just to see how i look like as an anime character then i'd go out on an epic journey to find my favorite characters

Signature

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

I would... to and find my fav anime girl ^^. And try to find a way to stay there 4ever... probably wont happen zzz.. =.=

Signature

ishimi

ishimi

Mouichido kimi ni Itai!

HEY GUYS DON'T LOSE HOPE MAY BE IT WILL HAPPEN SOMEDAY....
*HOPING*

"Do not become wise in your own eyes"

I would of course go and find my favorite character and probably have wild monkey sex with them. If not my favorite character then the center figure which more than likely would end up being my favorite character and well the end result would be the same. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would find my faovirte character so I can be with her.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i have NO idea what i would do... 0_o

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Find my favorite character. Plus the anime world is so much easier than real life. Did you notice that?

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Find my favorite character for him to help me in my way to world domination MUAHAHAHA! :D

Signature

To be honest i'd do everything I possibly could to be the most powerful person around. It's be a fun adventure.

counts which one...

With great power comes great responsibility
- by Spiderman's uncle

Armagedon

Armagedon

OH! Yeah

Well what I will try to do is live a like a "normal" anime character. I will try to hook up with one of the pretty ladies, in anime. But who, any suggestions?

pinch myself.....
I have to know if it a true place or a dream......

find my favorite character and have him help me in the anime world.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

i'd find my fave character and stalk him, until he realises im a crazy fangirl and give in and let my journey with him ^^

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

It would be really cool...there is no doubt in my mind but then you would also have to sacrifice something to fit into the Anime genre like have either one or both of your parents die. But after that you would become insanely rich even if you're like seven. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

I would probally try to find some of my favorite anime character (like Edward Elric, Goku, Lina Inverse, Yuske Urameshi, Vash The Stampede) and learn some useful skills from the real world after I date some of anime's finest ladies like Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina), Fujiko Mine (Lupin The Third), Faye Valintine (Cowboy Bebop), Eclair (Kiddy Grade) Mune Mune (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi), Yura of The Hair (Inuyahsha) Mamimi Samejima (FLCL) Alicia Whistle (Blue Gender), Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evagellion) Dita Libely (Vandread), and many more hot honeys I cant think of right now probally try to bring them all home with me!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.