Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many wallpapers do you have - Minitokyo

how many wallpapers do you have

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i have around 2000.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i got around...3577 wallpapers (including the ones i made)
and 983 scans ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I've got somewhere around 10 000 wallpapers and scans collected from around the net, many being here from MT....Should i go out and get a life? :(
Teeheehee......i guess MT has become an addiction, I have seen every page of wallpapers on MT (unless i missed some of the first ones which i dont think i did :P) saving out the ones i really liked, also been through many scans and other things here.
Even now every night i'll go through all the wallpapers posted over the last 24 hours saving the ones i like

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Probably 4 000... I think I have burned more than 2 500 walls and that I have on my comp 1 500. I really need to be more picky.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

yeah mt isvery addictive. the wallpapers are the best on the net thats for sure

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I have Exactly 4.933 collecting thru the years, buying anime magazines that come with discs, making my own personal ones, trading and sharing (No Scans And CD Covers Included in that number).

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.