Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen T.M. Revolution's new album pictures?! - Minitokyo

Have you seen T.M. Revolution's new album pictures?!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him wearing women's langerie (I think thats how its spelled)!

I thought he was a girl for a second or something or maybe he had a sex change, I DON'T KNOW!

Can someone clear this up? This has been bugging the HELL OUTTA me!

I'm just wondering, he IS a guy right? Or is he gay? Cause if he's gay, than I'm cool. I got my answer for the FREACKY ASS pictures. Or (again sorry) did he get a sex change?

Here, look at this link for some pictures and compare the pictures if you want:

http://images.google.com/images?q=T.M.+Revolution&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

I'm just trying to figure out whether I should refer to him/her as "him" or "her".

I know this is a stupid and pointles thread, but could someone PLEASE respond?

Arigato Gosai Mas (I probably mispelled that, Moshi Wake Arimasen (I know I spelled that right! ^_^'))

P.S.

The pictures showed him/her having boobs! To be more specific. (Not that I really was at all, sorry ^_^' )

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Yes he is a guy, and he is gay, i've saw him in a magazine holding hands with that guy, i don't remember their names tho.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Nah, he's not. But he tends to let others perceive him that way.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

He's definitely a guy. When he was in the US, I had the opportunity to get close up to him to shake his hand. His face may look feminine (due to his makeup), but I can tell from his face he is a "he" And when he performed on stage, he wore a samurai robe that revealed his chest. Nope, no female boobs. But then again, its was over a little 2 years ago since then........

Signature

Yeh he is a guy...i was confused too, like even his voice in the song..ummm the first opening of GSD, i thought he was a low voice woman.
But...a lot of j-pop men do those things i have noticed...like on kouhaku and like i donno i get confused.

\(^o^)/

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

hehehe yes guys he is male, and those boobs were fakes done for the album. its great btw, you should check it out if you havnt already done so.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Would anyone mind telling me why Miyavi can dress up like a girl and pretend to be his own bride and somehow Takanori can't crossdress? I've seen the cover and I personally thought it was cute(and pretty~). I'm somewhat used to this stuff however so that's probably why I don't see anything "wrong" in it.

And just to clear this up, no he isn't gay. I myself would like to know how holding hands with someone of the same gender makes you homosexual...

Signature

I love his songs...But i pity his attitude..Gaawdd.. ><""

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

nah, he's male and not gay...

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Quote by UltraMarine He's definitely a guy. When he was in the US, I had the opportunity to get close up to him to shake his hand. His face may look feminine (due to his makeup), but I can tell from his face he is a "he" And when he performed on stage, he wore a samurai robe that revealed his chest. Nope, no female boobs. But then again, its was over a little 2 years ago since then........

But, in his album, he had boobs. I mean, if they were fake, then fine, but they seem pretty attached to me. <_<

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Quote by Sunnyd29

Quote by UltraMarine He's definitely a guy. When he was in the US, I had the opportunity to get close up to him to shake his hand. His face may look feminine (due to his makeup), but I can tell from his face he is a "he" And when he performed on stage, he wore a samurai robe that revealed his chest. Nope, no female boobs. But then again, its was over a little 2 years ago since then........

But, in his album, he had boobs. I mean, if they were fake, then fine, but they seem pretty attached to me. <_<

They're fake. If you've seen scans from the UNDER:COVER photobook, you can clearly tell he's guy. I still don't see what the big deal is. According to a few of my friends this isn't the first time he's done something like this.

Signature

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Quote by Akari

They're fake. If you've seen scans from the UNDER:COVER photobook, you can clearly tell he's guy. I still don't see what the big deal is. According to a few of my friends this isn't the first time he's done something like this.

Well I didn't know that and I wanted to be sure.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.