Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would happen if anime was banned? - Minitokyo

What would happen if anime was banned?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

What would happen if anime was banned? Personally i think alot of people would go on strike or go crayz without right? yea...
you can go on strike and illegaly sell it wherever it's banned. Some that have business involving anime, manga, and such can move to Japan or anywhere where it isn't banned. If they're crazy they might even build a secret colony in their backyard and... I'll just stick to going on strike..;)

I would be more drastic...you're too nice...I'm taking about mass genocide here and I would laugh while doing it. Then after I wash all of the blood and guts off I would calmly fly a plane to Japan where Anime was and will still continue to be created by the lesser gods of Japan. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

There's always the mexican black market, my dear friends. But seriously, black market anime would soar so much, you wouldn't believe it.

Seen similar things happen with other ... um... products, down here.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

well a big masacre of the one responasbçle of this tragedy ... and go to the black marked to search for my animes

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

well, even now, most of the anime that I've watched are from the internet anyway. So... what's the different? ^_^

THERES STILL MANGA!

aiya.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I agree with sakurahino. If they ban anime then you wont be able to get it in english of in shops, however i think a lot of people here would agree that most of what they watch is downloaded and in japanese anyway

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

thats always another way out =]

if i could give you one gift, i'd give you the ability to see yourself as i see you. so you could see yourself perfectly.

Quote by schimkeTHERES STILL MANGA!

Nah I think all of the tight-assed people that would ban Anime to begin with would also get rid of Manga. Waiting for them to die wouldn't do anything because you know their lousy kids would back their decision all the way so yeah like riots in the streets, people being killed, and also a mass migration to Japan and China. XD

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

i would kill some motherf**kers...ill literaly destroy the world...haha that sound like it came from a anime...
but i would be sad and mad at the ppl...im certain that i would send a mail bombs and death threats

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yep ^^^^^^^^^^^

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

kakashi1992

kakashi1992

Female Ninja

Quote by apostlesthats always another way out =]

what other way? :pacman:

Theres no way Bush would ever ban anime. He's too scared to get forced out of office by rioters and trigger happy fans. It would be a moronic idea for him to try to ban anime. :)

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

Quote by Vinght777What would happen if anime was banned?

Well if anime was banned you wouldn't be able to buy it, people would be annoyed but they'd get over it

I would get angry lol! >=0!

...I guess we could probably all find a new hobby?...and have more time with family and friends now that we'd be unglued from the television or computer.*grins*Of course, the only acceptable answer would be to fly into a murderous rage and feel the bloodlust rage in one's soul, clouding one's vision with a crimson flood...but you get the picture.

i would go around crazy then maybe i can get over it...maybe i would start obsessing about music instead!

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i would go insane, and then probably take a few lives as well as my own >< (i'm weird i know)but there is no living without the greatness of anime

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

WHAT? i'd probably die! lol

destinyzero

destinyzero

Legendary Dark Knight

the world will end

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Riots! Deaths! War!

All will know of this event which will come to be recorded in history as "The Liberation of Anime, and the Lunatic Activists who started it."

i'm an ANIME ZELOT and i would kill myself if there isn't anime, but manga can only do so much!

Quote by are-peaceI would get angry lol! >=0!

Same here. But I guess over time, I'd probably get over it and moved on to something else. Like video games :D

Ha! I would continue downloading as I am now just have to be a little more cautious about it. Underground downloading center! Mwahaha! (Still it would suck to have to go through that much trouble. I would probably just die T.T)

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.