Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mai Hime the movie? - Minitokyo

Mai Hime the movie?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

hey everyone i just saw a trailer for the Mai-Hime movie but i heard that it's fake so
I was wondering if anybody else has seen this so called "trailer" and if anybody knows
if there really is going to be a Mai-Hime movie. but the clip is cool and funny.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I have not heard anything about a Mai HiME movie... where did you see the clip?

Signature Image

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

The trailer is from the My Otome Vol 1 Dvd. Its more of a joke trailer or an omake. In otherwords, Sunrise most likely was doing it for fun and perhaps trying see what fan reaction it gets for a possible actual movie. Check out the release date -"year 20006" that was mentioned in the video. That was most likely intended as a joke. Last part of the trailer with Mikoto got me laughing hard. If it was only true......

Here are some screencaps of the trailer I had found floating around the internet:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/Jinjer391/11368817184107kx.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/Jinjer391/up841086ei.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/Jinjer391/up841090nj.jpg

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yea... "Gold Country Roadshow" (roughly translated) doesn't really sound like the title for a feature film... XP

Signature Image

The Fake trailer could also be refering to 'Fake HiMEs' (Alyssa-chan, for example) though...

haha i dunt thing there is a mai hime new movie but if there is plz mssg me kinfu_1@hotmail.com i will be happy if there was one cause MAi hime is soo good XD

interesting, it does say that the DVD will include a preview to the Movie of Mai Hime on the first picture though
so if the picture is an official one then yes, there will be a Mai Hime movie!

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The trailer is only an omake I believe, but its a fake and there won't be any movie of the sort. It was included in the 1st mai otome dvd. The second one included somewhat of a tv spot on Haruka Armitage.

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

If there would be a real movie of Mai HiME there has already been an announcement.
It's just like UltraMarine said.
Anyway if "20006" just has been a writing failure there would already had been a statement of Sunrise.
A HiME Movie would be great but I think it will take some time we see it.

if you look up the torrents for the trailiers, there is a note on them that they are fake joke trailers

I have the trailer. And it's just plain DOPE! It does say on AnimeSuki that they have a joke trailer. But I gotta see if it's the same one I saw. If it is, it's a horrible joke to play on someone, because the trailer I saw was bad-@$$ and looked very real. I'll get back to you in a lil bit.

ok that first picture they call it mai zhime which is actually the second series of the mai series so its not a movie but the next step

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Now that I looked back at the 1st picture I posted several posts above, that pic is supposely from a 14 second commercial for the My Otome DVD Vol 1 omake featuring some sceencaps of that "fake movie". For the DVD trailer/omake, subbers had the title translated to " Hime The Movie" The Great Battle of Fuuka. If it ever came out as a movie, it would probably be a comedy for me since most of the scenes I saw were funny.

Signature

i've watched the trailer.. and i thought it's a real movie coming out soo...
guess i get my hopes high.. so its really just a joke then?

i thought it might be real.. since arika did shows up on the last episode of mai HiME..
but it may also be fake since alyssa is revived.. she should be dead rite? and the HiME-tachi gets their powers back...

i notice in the trailer that mai was wearing a red scarf/shawl that she wears in mai otome.. kinda coincidence huh?

Signature

sorry to say, but theres no movie. in each DVD of mai otome has a little special video and that one was for Vol. 1
Heres poof; a message from the producer on a magazine:

"I'm aiming for a release date of fall 20006 for 'Fuuka Taisen'. Also, 'Mikoto's Delicious Great Adventure' to be released at the same time is director Obara Masakazu's favorite little world. Look forward to it.
Arika's voice actress, Kikuchi Mika, e-mailed me recently: 'Are you really making a movie!?' I replied to her: 'Keep your eyes peeled in the year Twenty-Thousand Six.' But, I sure made it look like a real movie, didn't I?"

Magazine page

got all this from a different site. Thanks montydrei!

It is really a joke played on us>"<
But I guess,just guess,who knows if we can see the movie one day.Sunrise has made the HIME series a project.Maybe one day a movie will come out.Who knows...

Yeah let's just hope that someday there will be a Mai Hime movie. 'I would definitely want to see that.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

wew...Ultra Marine.. where did u get that ? its really funny >.<

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

No movie as far as I know, but at least there is an ova on the way.. it that helps to ease the pain.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.