Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Download took credits AND download quota. - Minitokyo

Download took credits AND download quota.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have already read the entire explanation of this new system, and negative Download Quota, but I have a question. Earlier today I had -9 DQ, and when I went to download an image the options panel displayed it as a free download, and sure enough when I did download it reduced my DQ to -10.

I left it for several hours, hoping to replenish my Download Quota. When I returned I had gained two back, and this time the panel displayed the cost of the image. I downloaded, and still again my DQ dropped, even though I had spent credits on the scan. At least presumably I spent credits, as the cost is only visible when the download will take your credits. I now have -14 DQ even though I paid for those images. This is quite displeasing. Is it not possible to lock the negative quota? I should not have to wait 72 hours until I may use my credits for fear of never regaining my DQ...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This was likely because you had negative figures for the download quota. The system has it so that once the figures reach 0 and numbers below 0, credits become spent. The quota was reduced from 30 to 5 in recent days, so this may have contributed to your initial negative figure by subtraction. You're best waiting until the quota replenishes to at least 0.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yes, I already knew that. As I had said, I have read all explanation regarding the negative download quota, but my problem was that my DQ kept on decreasing even though I was spending credits on the images I was downloading. However, this problem has since passed. I request this topic be closed.

Quote by SilentMasamuneThis was likely because you had negative figures for the download quota. The system has it so that once the figures reach 0 and numbers below 0, credits become spent. The quota was reduced from 30 to 5 in recent days, so this may have contributed to your initial negative figure by subtraction. You're best waiting until the quota replenishes to at least 0.

Yeah my FDQ was like 30 a month ago now this month i'm only allowed 5. I've not experimented in trying to makemore downloads after 0 so a little gudience would help me and others. I'm assuming that it's either going to take credits (which i don't understand how i earned) or will it go in the negative zone on my FDQ

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.