Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Randomly Losing DQ When Not DLing Anything - Minitokyo

Randomly Losing DQ When Not DLing Anything

page 1 of 1 18 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Um, yeah, earlier today I had 1 free DQ left, and when I just came back on the site I now have 0, and I have not downloaded anything. It happened last night too when I was updating my userpage. I went from 2 down to 1.

Is anyone else having this happen to them?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

this happened to me to im really pisssssed

melfice

melfice

Dark

I've lost also all my downloading quota. From 24 or so to 5 is very odd.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by melficeI've lost also all my downloading quota. From 24 or so to 5 is very odd.

That actually isn't a glitch melfice a few changes have been implemented which reduced the FDQ from 30 to 5. For further information please check this thread

Upcoming adjustments to the credit system

Sorry I can't help you Angelkate but hopefully the mods can figure out what has happened and fix the problem soon.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Make sure you are not using any download accelrators as the "pre-fectching" feature of these programs can download scans without your knowing it, leading to a depletion in your credits.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

You mean like FasterFox right? Nope, I don't have that program.

Signature

I also lost one of my free download quotas when there was some net lag. When I got back on (after the DL failed), I was charged one for the failed attempt.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It just happened again. >.< I was browsing the gallery this time but I didn't not download anything. Am I the only one this is happening to?

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I feel stupid... I saw DQ and thought you meant Dairy Queen :sweat:

anyways this happened to me too... except for my problem was much more extreme, mine dropped from the max off 5 down to 0, its back at its max now but wow that was weird.

Signature Image

koager

koager

Koa

that happened to me also
yesterday
but i got my dqs back
:D

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

Quote by koagerthat happened to me also
yesterday
but i got my dqs back
:D

I don't think you got them back, I think you just got a new quota for the new day! ^_^'

Remember the quota goes back to full after 24 hours of being used, so that's what I think happened in your case :nerd:

Quote: Remember the quota goes back to full after 24 hours of being used, so that's what I think happened in your case :nerd:

Oh, I didn't know that. Then I don't mind then if I lose one every once in a while.

(Though I do ike to make RPGs, it ain't the name I first wanted, so bear with it... lol )

Ahem... Hi everyone! I was about to ask the very same thing! I've lost my DQ too. I currently have 5 DQ and 11.00 Credits. I did NOT download anything and wasn't very active lately... How long will I have to wait until my DQ comes back?

I kinda like it here, but waiting 24 hours to be able to get 3-5 pictures, is kinda making me want to leave and I don't want to!

@+

Quote by Rpgmaker2(Though I do ike to make RPGs, it ain't the name I first wanted, so bear with it... lol )

Ahem... Hi everyone! I was about to ask the very same thing! I've lost my DQ too. I currently have 5 DQ and 11.00 Credits. I did NOT download anything and wasn't very active lately... How long will I have to wait until my DQ comes back?

I kinda like it here, but waiting 24 hours to be able to get 3-5 pictures, is kinda making me want to leave and I don't want to!

@+

Well, there is an announcement in another forum section saying that the daily free download quota has been reduced to 5 for everyone. So unfortunately you will have to deal with it. I think it's too little also. But on the other hand it encourages people to participate in the site more, and earn credits, which you can use to download pictures as well as the daily quota.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Whoa....who broke my thread?

Signature

I did....not :) I was surprised too at my Download Quotas I thought that it was just my computer or account that was messed up >_<

This is also happening to me. It is NOT about the recent change from 30 to 5. I do NOT have any of the problematic programs mentioned. Yesterday, I only gained four downloads. Today, I only gained one. I wasn't even logged in at the times in between. Something is wrong and it is very frustrating.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

I've been relatively inactive for approximately 10wks., and I come back to find that my 100+ credits have disappeared! ! ! T^T''

I really hate to complain, but I want my credits reinstated. I understand that the newer adjustments will help out, but the changes shouldn't have an affect on users' credit stati. x_x

Thanks, AngelKate, for helping me feel.... not so alone on this~
-Alicia-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.