Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MySQL Login Errors - Minitokyo

MySQL Login Errors

page 1 of 1 4 total items

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

A number of members have indicated over the past few weeks that while trying to log into Minitokyo, they get an error message similar to the following and are unable to access the site:

MySQL Error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND 1139972321 - stamp > 86400' at line 1
Query:

DELETE FROM gallery_downloads WHERE uid = AND 1139972321 - stamp > 86400

This error message appears when a particular user is using a custom skin created by another member, the member who has created that custom skin deletes the skin. Sheqel has implemented a workaround for that problem, and therefore it should no longer be an issue. To all members who were affected by this problem, we apologize for the inconvenience and confusion it undoubtedly caused.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

really? I've been getting MySQl errors or some sort of errors usually when i've tried posting in someone's guestbook or replying at times.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I seem to be fixed now, Shin- arigato!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

yeah. its fixed! although now i have two s/n! is it possible for you guys to like terminate an account? the s/n is moatilliatta. NOT moati-san cuz thats the one i use!...but yeah, just curious if thats possible.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.