Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your new image serving code corrupts images... - Minitokyo

your new image serving code corrupts images...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

your new image serving code corrupts images by appending a html footer to them
reproduce:
download an image, open in text/hex editor, scroll to bottom

(the first line was supposed to be the subject, but it exceeds your secret subject-length limit)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Interesting. Regardless, I don't think that it's actually a problem though, because the images aren't actually corrupted. In other words, whether or not the xhtml footer appears doesn't seem to affect how the image displays (at least in the ones that I just checked after seeing your thread).

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

/edit/

the only difference i see is in filesizes.....do you really care that much about it......but whatever ill inform the dutch =_=

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.