Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 26 MORE WEEKS OF NARUTO FILLERS IT CAN'T BE! - Minitokyo

26 MORE WEEKS OF NARUTO FILLERS IT CAN'T BE!

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i just saw episode 176 from dattebayo and it says 9and i quote, "hope u did'nt get your hopes up stil 26 MORE WEEKS OF FILLERS LEFT" i need to know if anyone knows if there is any truth to this or a sick SICK JOKE! cuz if there are any more fillers coming i am definately gonna stop watching naruto! :angry:

its probably true. the manga wasn't really that far the last time i read it, but that was a month or two ago so i'm not sure. i hope it isn't that long though. if they really wanted to do this many fillers they should of just went a little more indepth with kakashi's story (next part of the manga). until then we just have to wait

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Wow, how craptacular is that? I heard they were supposed to start the new story arc in April. So if we have another 26 filler episodes, thats gonna make damn near 3 seasons worth of fillers for this show...that is freakin lame...you know whats funny, you could actually stop watching the show shorty after sasuke left, pick up I'm sure just as Naruto and Jiriaya leave for 3 years and again when they return, bypassing 2.5 seasons worth of fillers...and you wouldn't even notice.

Where the manga is at currently, if they wanted to do it right, they could probably get 2.5 seasons out of the new stuff that came after ch245 is it?

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

What?! 26 weeks worth of filler?! Are you kididng me?! ............
Sorry about that... I'm just too emotional..... After waiting for so long and they finally said that the are going to release the episodes about KAkashi in April, and then seeing this forum that says exactly the opposite, It's just too much... Lol.
I've already stopped watching the fillers for quite some time now. It's just too boring... And now there's 26 weeks more to go... sigh... maybe I'll just stick to watching naruto manga...

Ah well... I guess I might as well stop after the latest filler. These attack of the fillers I have already suspected that it won't stop for a long time since last year. I might just read the manga from now. *sigh*

8)

SH

i don't really watch naruto XD.. (only seen up to ch100+ of the manga and ep 4) but if they really care for the story of the anime version of naruto, they should just stop it for a while. fans would be missing it but they'll prevent fillers from ruining it IMHO ^_^'. there goes my two cents.

omg cannot be true 26 weeks......i been waiting for months....seriously my patient of waiting is limited,i will end up stop watching

they said 5 weeks of filelr left at ep 175 or something aroudn that, maybe just a joke...if it was actually another 26 weeks id go crazy

aiya.

i dun believe it.... I've been waiting for god knows how long.... This has GOT to be some kind of sick joke...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

WHat? When it was on 156 episode it said 23 week left for the fillers :( ! Is it true ? I just download naruto 176 I go to see it ! ! ! ! O M G NOT MORE FILLERS :( ! I was hoping that fillers should end on 180 :( ! I hope what u say is wring :( ! I ll just gonna check and see the episode 176 !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
damn it all!
i was waiting for those fillers to end! now you say 26 more weeks?!?!?!
Stupid fillers!

damn, wth. i am so stopping watching naruto. the filler is so repeatitive and boring. if you need something new, try blood+ or bleach (its having a filler too, but it is not that bad)

Oh come on people don't stop watching just because there might be twenty-six weeks of filler it's Naruto for God sake and if it isn't true then you are all going to be sitting on your high horse with a snub look on you're face thinking you have some how bested the Anime world simply because you don't have the patience enough to sit through episodes of Naruto you have seen before like what...once or twice. Perhaps you my beloved children have forgotten that it takes a while to create a Manga, even longer to create an Anime, and longer still to translate it down, edit it and so on and so forth but you know whatever...whatever makes you happy. All it means is more Naruto for me *evil laugh*.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Even with the past fillers, the manga hasn't gotten that much further to the point where it would be animated, so it will take a little more time. I dunno if the 26 weeks thing will be true but if that's whut it will take to get the manga far, then that's okay. I've stopped watching the naruto fillers kuz they're so boring like most ppl said. I will continue to watch once the anime gets going with the manga. We'll all have to wait...

What would you expect from a series that is still running simply because of its popularity? They're always going to make these fillers to generate more money.

Signature Image

NeoChaos

Sucker Supreme

All of you are suckers. Dattebayo inserts silly messages like that to rile viewers up. If there were really was 26 more weeks of filler, why wasn't there an official announcment from Studio Pierrot?

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

hey hopefully you are right and it is a joke

Yeah, they probably did lie. Either way, I'll just wait until the filler ends so I can watch them all in one go. It's not fun waiting for the next ep a week later.

Oh. Um. I really don't know what to say, except that, whoa, that's a whole lot of fillers, people. o_0 I'd say it even rivals the filler episodes of Inuyasha, and that's saying a lot. >_< Then again, the manga isn't that far along yet, so I guess trying to animate the current manga arc is not feasible.

This is the reason why I refrain from watching any anime that goes on for too long, regardless of the attention it is getting from the crowds.

Signature Image

If it's true, why don't just make a new season of NARUTO FILLER.
26 weeks it's to much for a filler and don't forget the filler before that. That will make a year of filler......
I really hate it, it's make me hate to watch naruto lately.

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Don't really care too much. Just more Naruto for me when I have time to spend on Anime.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

It better be a silly joke. More fillers...omg. It's getting a bit obvious that whoever's putting out the anime is getting a little...um...desperate for plot. Recently, all the episodes have just been a joke.

It isn't like anyone force you to watch Naruto.

I have stop watching after approximately ep 15 cause I found it so disappointing (and too many flashbacks). I dinf better to just read the manga (that I like).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.