Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Worth More For You: Comments Or Favs? - Minitokyo

What Worth More For You: Comments Or Favs?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

(SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH)

To me....whatever. . . I think comments, cuz they make your work(making walls) better. . .right?
So, tell me, what do you think?

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

hmm i guess i would say comments because they sometimes explain on how to improve your wallpaper skills. :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Comments cuz you can give faves easier than giving comments. It's more worth if someone gives some criticism or whatever he/she thinks on your creations cuz this'll give you some hints on improving your work and have a better submission next time.

It's not bad for someone to accept comments as long as it is in a nice way and it may help help you to improve...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

when i sumit a scan i like both, but i only give a comment and a fav when one of my friend sumbit a scan. but yeah faving is a lot easier then commenting.

"If you have a masterpiece, let others light their candles at it..."
"The more criticism(*good ones) a thing receives, the more it becomes perfect... "
"There is no royal road to learning; no shorcut to the acquirement of any valuable art..."
"It is the province of knowledge to speak and to comment, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen..."

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Comments.
First: they helps you to impoove your self . . .
Second: i enjoy them more :D . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Comments for sure. They show that you actually took time to go over and analyize the artwork in the scheme of seeing the technique and reason the person did, and to help said person improve there skills.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

That's a pretty hard question, but i think i will go with comments! You'll be able to improve your work by comments! =)

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i think i'll prefer comments.. though fav would be good too! means that my work has really been very good! comments would probably mean there's still more to be improved on..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I always prefer comments. Fav-ing something takes very little efforts, just one click and your done, but take a little time and actually commenting def shows some respect/appreciation.

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

Comments but fav are good.
But i perfer comments a lot more cause you can know what ppll like and dislke about it so you can fix and learn.

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

Comments.

100% comments cause you learn from mistakes but you will never learn anything if it's a favorite

Quote by Raydude100% comments cause you learn from mistakes but you will never learn anything if it's a favorite

With Raydude and the others.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

definitely comments.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.