Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 akito's actions(spoilers may ne here) - Minitokyo

akito's actions(spoilers may ne here)

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

why do you think Akito from fruits basket acts lyk he does?I knoe the big secret thing,but how can akito hug then w/o making them change?Why is it that akito that gets 2 decide wat the others do?Hoo made akito the ehwad of the family?I dont get akoto's history either

don't say what you think i am

You really need to read volume 17 of the manga, that's where his story unravells

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

i knoe i do,but there i s only 13 in the U.S,i dont care about spoilers lol

SPOILERS AHEAD! COVER YOUR EYES IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYTHING INDECENT!
My sources tell me it's because he's actually ah are you sure you want to know love...it's because he's actually female. Sorry for the spoilers people but SageofEarth wanted to know. I'm waiting for the confirmation myself seeing as that I have only gotten to volume 12 and am waiting for 13 in April *cries* it always takes butt-forever to get anything my WAAAAYYY WAAAAAAAAA!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

i knoe about that lol

merged: 04-01-2006 ~ 12:39am
i knoe about that lol

Okay here's what I think. Since he/she whatever has to shoulder the full force of the curse it is slowly killing him that's why he's sick all the time. It's one of those cases where a child was put into a world and was born to only die. I still don't know how Akito was chosen to be the head of the family I know that it had nothing to do with age but anyway when you are told at a very young age that you are going to die soon and it's for everyone else I would only assume that you'd be rather bitter for starters. He's the needless suffering kind and that makes her angry all the time especially at those that are cursed. Now I could be wrong my babies because when it comes to Anime I miss more than I hit. But in my experience and opinion that is probably why Akito acts the way he does.

Everyone else put in your thoughts as well. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Being the only full bearer of the curse may be a part of why Akito acts like she does. She didn't always act like that as you will read in Volume 15 (My countries up to Vol 15 ^_^), from what little i've gathered from the coming chapters it might have a lot to do with her Mother and her attitude to the blood bond between the Zodiacs.

Yeah my sources tell me that Akito's mom sort of went nuts and that can have a profound affect on a child. AHHH but you're already on 15! I'M SO JEALOUS! I have to wait four stinking months for the fourteenth issue to come out-*CRIES!* I would REALLY love to know what the whole curse is you know like what it all entails. My mind just can't wrap around anything that could be of any great and tremendous gravity but it's not the first time I saw someone *Akito* who was always sick because of the curse they were under. Course if you ask me to recall those other people well it will be a long wait because I don't even remember. *cries* I wonder how Natsuki thought about the small Anime series and have Akito portrayed as a male. Over here in the states they even had a male voice actor. I like Akito…love her actually…and if I were to live in those realms I know I would have all sorts of fun pissing her off all the time.

Signature Image

about her mom, yeah i guess... in her past, she doesnt treat her so well and she has to act like a boy... another thing, shigure betrayed her by having an affair w/ someone else (her mom whom she hates).shes carrying a lot of burden and i guess she has no one to depend on.. i think she needs a friend like tohru, she's really good at giving advices...its just my opinion on how i see it... :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

isn't it lyk only akito knows wat exactly the curse is?

Geez, I hate Akito ! He/She is so cruel. Is that God thing. It was His party that the sacred animals were reuned. Maybe that's is the reason why he/she is the head of the family.And how Tohru is going to break the curse, I don't have no idea. But it sounds fun.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.