Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed 3/GSEternity? Coming October 2006? - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed 3/GSEternity? Coming October 2006?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I'm walking in Mininova for some software and realise there's an Anime Download named Gundam Seed Eternity and I'm currently downloading it.

And looking at this sforum site, tells about the GS3. Dunno if it was just a sour rumour but I couldn't wait for the dl to feeenish!

http://www.gmforum.net/index.php?topic=16787.0

For the download go to
Link removed

They say there will be no Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne, Shinn Asuka and Haro's! Well, no Lacus means Haro is not there. Wait?! No Kira means no Torii! Argggh! I dont mind Kira is out of the story as if he was out of the story, he was still in the story. I'll just copy from the GM forum what its said:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Eternityï¼?Scheduled to air October 2006ï¼?
Director: Fukuda Mitsuo
Script: Morosawa Chiakiã?ã?
Character Design: Hirai Hisashi

ï¼?Castï¼?
Kei Minato (Protagonist)ï¼?Undecided
Athrun Zalaï¼?Ishida Akira
Aisia Selinueï¼?Undecided
Leon Wiznardï¼?Undecided
Cagalli Yula Athaï¼?Shindou Naomiã?ã?ã?
Mwu La Fragaï¼?Koyasu Takehito
Marrue Ramiasï¼?Mitsuishi Kotono
Isaac Juleï¼?Seki Tomokazu
Deakka Elsmanï¼?Sananuma Akira
Miliaria Hauï¼?Toyoguchi Megumi
Lunamaria Hawkï¼?Sakamoto Maaya
Meiryn Hawkï¼?Orikasa Tomiko
Astea Rineheartï¼?Hoshi Souichirou
Glenn Magniasï¼?Suzumura Kenichi
Wil Ryumielï¼?Undecided
Sakura Elsenueï¼?Undecided
Olin Gilford: Undecided

ï¼?Storyï¼?ã?
C.E 77ã?4 years have passed since Kira Yamato and his comrades shattered Gilbert Durandal's ambition. Athrun, who became the represetative of the bridge that connects between the worlds, International Alliance [Eternity], was now spending busy days fighting against great number of terrorists who revolted against the current world, while searching for his best friend, Kira, who disappeared after the great war. During that time, a large and mysterious organization, [Evil Mea], which tries to push Naturals into extinction, lead by Astea Rineheart, a man in a mask, suddenly appears. As a result, Athrun too, sends out the Eternity Army, lead by Mwu, Isaac, and Deakka, but the tide begins to turn before the 4 Gundams ridden by another man in mask, as well as being Astea Rineheart's right hand man, Glenn Magnius, and his subordinates, Wil Ryumiel, Sakura Elsenue, and Olin Gilford.
As that happens, Eternity's Elite Pilot, Ken Minato, riding [Splash Gundam], Aisia Selinue's [Garnet Gundam], [Celcius Gundam] controlled by Leon Wiznard, stand in front of Glenn. The new sword has now descended.

Come back to Kira in or out of the story, he's out of the story based on the upper description but he is in the story if Athrun was to find him. I think it would be nicer to wait the character to rise than watching it rise. Hehe. This may be rumour but this also may be true. October here I come!

If you guys have any information on this wether its fake or true, plese reply on this.

Oooh... interesting information. I'm kinda sad that Kira's not in the story because I'm a Kira fan but I think there's still hope that he will appear in the story since what was mentioned, Athrun is finding him. His search would be kinda meaningless without Kira appearing. And for me, GS won't be the same without him.

I'm interested to know the personality of the new main character though.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Don't count too much on it. I've downloaded a torrent file too that was called Gundam Seed Eternity, and it seemed to be the Seed OVA 'At the stars valley'
I don't know for sure, but I've read that the all famous Eternity is going to be GS Stargazers (coming out soon in Japan). So I think most rumours about Eternity belong to the Stargazers story, or they are all just fake. We'll have to wait to know for sure.
I sure hope that when there is a 3d series, Kira will be back on the characs list. I can't imagine the complete GS storyline without him.

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I want some extendeds! Maybe there will be some, but after the Lodonia´s Lab disaster, I think there are no extendeds left

(hope you can understand this, my english is very bad withouth a dictionary xD)

AT least Athuran is still there, but GS just won't feel the same without Kira (Love that Strike Freedom!)

Anyway, can't wait for this show.
Adios

I wonder how they would make the series without Lacus, after all she became one of the top figures in ZAFT.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I think that info is fabricated by some people's with lotsa time!

I will be happy once the official site gives news about this!

Although can't wait to see Stargazers though!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

sounds not bad a plot for GS3... haha. hope there really is a gundamSEEDeternity =) will be lookin forward to it.

haha! i'm such a gundam freak.
but it'll be kinda sad without kira =(

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

I thought that that information was kinda old... and as far as I know, it was confirmed as a fake rumour
the newest info I know is about the OVA Gundam SEED C.E.73 Stargazer
http://www.seed-stargazer.net/

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Its a false alarm I think... Thats why the forum's title end wit a question mark [?].

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I seen this false info for the new GSeed series so many times, its not even funny. I did read up and it was confirmed that this info was fake but there is a third installment on the way and it was confirmed by Sunrise.

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

Like Kairi-Hearts said, the new SEED series is Stargazer.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Yeah,I agree with you guys.There will hardly be a GSE.I have read something on Gundams.net.You guys should try it out.It is useful.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

hmmmmm...
sounds interesting if it's real, XD

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

ya know, I'm kinda glad it's a rumour, because the plot seems... lame to me. No Kira, come on! the CE universe is revolved around the Ultimate Coordinator. and as for Athrun fighting against this evil dude with a mask (::rolls eyes:: where have we seen that before....), :D lmao!

imo, SEED ended fine where it is, but I am curious to see a 3rd series....

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

This is a rumor that was made in a gundam seed thread about a year ago i think it was in seed-forum.com and they even told everybody that it was a rumor...that someone..made it up..ok im sorry but its a rumor.

~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i heard that there will be a third series coming up in december but i am not should whether it true...take look at this web...!http://www.seed-stargazer.net/

Signature Image

In all likelihood it was released as an April Fools joke/prank of some sort, which worked the rumors and all. Yay them for wasting others' bandwidth. /sarcasm =p

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Stargazer is only a 3-part, 15 minute OVA series. It is not the new series according to Sunrise, the guys that are doing Gundam Seed. If Sunrise's info is false, and this is the new gundam seed series, than I would be sadly dissappointed.

heh.. 15 minutes.. but gundam seed destiny to me was a good way to end the series... if not... the whole war and peace thing would not end... am i right?

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by LordBaneheh.. 15 minutes.. but gundam seed destiny to me was a good way to end the series... if not... the whole war and peace thing would not end... am i right?

I dont really agree. The way GSd end was a hangover. If you re-watch and see the last phase, Kira said that in the world there is still more problems if Dullindal's plan didn't go on and he is willing to fight for peace. That means eventhough peace is overcome by PLANT and ORB, peace still didn't overcome in Naturals and Coordinator. So I'd say you are uncorrect. :)

interesting information.

I though GS3 was called Gundam SEED Stargazer or something?

merged: 05-12-2006 ~ 02:51am

merged: 05-12-2006 ~ 02:51am

Stargazer could be more of a side story or something similar since it is still dated CE 73. If they were to continue it, it would definitely have to be CE 74 or 75.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.